Windows 10: Having trouble Activating Windows 10

Discus and support Having trouble Activating Windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi i upgraded a few components of my PC, one them being the hard drive so i had to reinstall windows, i originally had windows 7 and got the free... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by iNSiGniA xx, May 13, 2019.

1. Having trouble Activating Windows 10

Hi i upgraded a few components of my PC, one them being the hard drive so i had to reinstall windows,

i originally had windows 7 and got the free windows 10 upgraded however after installing the new components and windows 10 again

it will not active my windows 10

:)

iNSiGniA xx, May 13, 2019

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, May 13, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 13, 2019
  4. Having trouble Activating Windows 10

Michael Gall, May 13, 2019
Thema:

Having trouble Activating Windows 10

1. Having trouble Activating Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Having trouble Activating

2. Having trouble activating Windows license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble activating Windows license: I am using Parallels virtual desktop to access Windows on my Mac for work purposes. I have a company domain Microsoft account and my employer purchased a Windows license for me. I can see the Microsoft license when I log into Microsoft in Mac/Chrome. However when I try to log...
  3. Having trouble activating Windows license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having trouble activating Windows license: I am using Parallels virtual desktop to access Windows on my Mac for work purposes. I have a company domain Microsoft account and my employer purchased a Windows license for me. I can see the Microsoft license when I log into Microsoft in Mac/Chrome. However when I try to log...
  4. Trouble Activating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trouble Activating Windows 10: Hi,I am having issues activiating windows 10 pro.I purchased this through the Microsoft store with a digital licence which worked but a few months ago this seemed to become undone as the computer is displaying “activate windows” in the bottom right hand side of the screen see...
  5. Having Trouble Activating Windows

Having Trouble Activating Windows: Hello community, "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organization's network and try again. If you continue having problems with activation, contact your organization's...
  6. having trouble activating windows 10

having trouble activating windows 10: hey guys can anyone help me, im trying to activate my windows 10 enterprise edition but i keep getting the null error code 0x80004005 i have no idea what to do. thanks in advance...
  7. Trouble activating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trouble activating Windows 10: I've just recently built another PC and installed Windows 10 but can't seem to activate it. Getting error code 0xC0EA000A. The product key I have been using is from a copy of Windows 7 I bought years ago but upgraded to Windows 10 when it was free and linked it to my...
  8. Windows 10 activation trouble

Windows 10 activation trouble: I recently upgraded my computer's motherboard, and now I have a transparent notification to Activate Windows. After Troubleshooting, I simply get the error of "We can't reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later." Windows is working fine otherwise, the notification is...
  9. Trouble activating windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble activating windows 10: I recently had a MB die and I got a replacement with a new CPU. I reformatted my computer and reinstalled windows 10. I'm currently unable to activate it and there's no option to add a microsoft account in the activation window in settings. I got windows 10 through the free...
  10. Troubles Activating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Troubles Activating Windows 10: Recently I replaced my motherboard and after it had been replaced I noticed that Windows was telling me to activate it on the bottom right of the screen. I had windows 10 before I replaced my motherboard and now that I try to go through the troubleshooting process of trying...