Windows 10: Having Trouble Activating Windows

Discus and support Having Trouble Activating Windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello community, "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Sel Sebaga, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Having Trouble Activating Windows

Hello community,

"We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organization's network and try again. If you continue having problems with activation, contact your organization's support person. Error code: 0x8007007B"

The above message is written in red in the Activation setting. What is my option?

Here is a screenshot of the situation.

Having Trouble Activating Windows fb5f8240-5e1a-465d-bd29-14f4319f6143?upload=true.jpg

Kindly,

Selam A.

:)

Sel Sebaga, Jul 23, 2020
  2. Time Lady Win User

Having trouble activating windows, Error: 0x803fa067

Can you remember whether the Windows version with the old hardware was Home or Pro?

More suggestions:

Activate Your Windows 10 by Phone

To activate your Win 10 by phone, follow these steps:

Windows logo key + R -> Type ‘Slui 4’ into the Run box -> Enter

Select your Country/Region from the list -> Next

You will be given a toll-free phone number -> Use this number to get your confirmation ID -> Activate

Note: Regrettably, this fix will not work if Windows 10 comes pre-installed on your PC.

Time Lady, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Having Trouble Activating Windows

windows Activation

Hello,

I hope I can help you today

Having trouble activating Windows 10? Try these steps to resolve activation errors:

Confirm that your device is up to date and running Windows 10, version 1607 or later. Learn how to update Windows 10.

Use the Activation troubleshooter to resolve simple errors. See the following instructions for more details.

If you're still seeing an error, check the list of error codes below and follow the suggested steps to resolve it.

Make sure the error hasn't changed. Sometimes when you run the Activation troubleshooter or attempt to activate, the error code and message will change. If it has changed, look up the new code below and follow the recommended steps.

this link has more detailed information

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10738/...

MiguelChiappori, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Having Trouble Activating Windows

1. Having Trouble Activating Windows - Similar Threads - Having Trouble Activating

2. Activate Windows trouble

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows trouble: Hi! I need to Activate Windows, but the troubleshooter is having trouble. I believe Windows was installed on my pc via a flashdrive when my friend helped me build my pc, and now it has run out I think. How would I go about fixing this? Should I change my product key or do...
  3. Having trouble activating Windows license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble activating Windows license: I am using Parallels virtual desktop to access Windows on my Mac for work purposes. I have a company domain Microsoft account and my employer purchased a Windows license for me. I can see the Microsoft license when I log into Microsoft in Mac/Chrome. However when I try to log...
  4. Having trouble activating Windows license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having trouble activating Windows license: I am using Parallels virtual desktop to access Windows on my Mac for work purposes. I have a company domain Microsoft account and my employer purchased a Windows license for me. I can see the Microsoft license when I log into Microsoft in Mac/Chrome. However when I try to log...
  5. Trouble with Windows Activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble with Windows Activation: Hi there! I'm trying to activate my Windows 10 Pro which I got after purchasing my laptop from a store but it has deactivated quite a few times and every single time, I had to go to the store again to reactivate my Windows which is causing me quite a lot of trouble. I've...
  6. Trouble activating Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trouble activating Windows: Hi some time ago my PC seemed to have reverted to Windows Enterprise from Windows 10 Pro. no matter what I tried I was unable to find my original activation key and was therefore unable to activate Windows. I've now had to purchase anther key but when I tried to 'change...
  7. Windows activation troubles

Windows activation troubles: I purchased an Acer Aspire E 14 E5-473-555Y a couple years ago with windows 10. However, it's been saying that windows is not activated for a while now. At first the activation error code displayed was 0xC004F074 but it recently changed to 0x8007007B. Troubleshooting says...
  8. having trouble activating windows 10

having trouble activating windows 10: hey guys can anyone help me, im trying to activate my windows 10 enterprise edition but i keep getting the null error code 0x80004005 i have no idea what to do. thanks in advance...
  9. Having trouble Activating Windows 10

Having trouble Activating Windows 10: Hi i upgraded a few components of my PC, one them being the hard drive so i had to reinstall windows, i originally had windows 7 and got the free windows 10 upgraded however after installing the new components and windows 10 again it will not active my windows 10...
  10. Windows activation trouble

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows activation trouble: I have recently built a computer and installed the free version of Microsoft home. Now i have bought a new laptop and after signing in i was brought to the home screen with a stock lenovo wallpaper, upon seeing it i changed it back to the windows stock wallpaper. i am now on...