Windows 10: Having trouble changing from Windows 10 Home Single Language to Windows 10 Home (The normal...

Discus and support Having trouble changing from Windows 10 Home Single Language to Windows 10 Home (The normal... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I figured I could save some download time by installing the single language version of Windows 10 Home. As I already have a key linked to my account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Robert WN, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Robert WN Win User

Having trouble changing from Windows 10 Home Single Language to Windows 10 Home (The normal...

I figured I could save some download time by installing the single language version of Windows 10 Home.
    As I already have a key linked to my account for Windows 10 Home, I figured this would work with my Windows key just fine - it didn't.

Now it says I need to activate Windows but to do that I need to switch to Windows 10 Home (the normal one). I've tried the install creation media or wtv tf it's called from USB and also from my HDD and neither present me with the option to choose which version of Windows 10 I want.

How the hell do I switch to Win 10 Home without totally deleting all of my stuff?

:)

Robert WN, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Drone Win User

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

I've added Windows 10 Anniversary Update (1607) 'client combined single language' ESDs and decryptor to the op.

Client Combined Single Language includes:
    Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Home Single Language, Windows 10 Education

Drone, Sep 6, 2018
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Change system language on a single language licence

Yes it is possible to change the language on Windows 10 Single Language

Click the link below for a step by step on how to do that. That page also lists all the links for the different language packs:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/31698742/ho...

DaveM121, Sep 6, 2018
  4. JeroenBeunckens Win User

Having trouble changing from Windows 10 Home Single Language to Windows 10 Home (The normal...

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

No, in my language I just have the windows 10 and windows 10 N version. In the standard american version I see windows 10, windows 10 Home Single Language, and windows 10 N.

JeroenBeunckens, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Having trouble changing from Windows 10 Home Single Language to Windows 10 Home (The normal... - Similar Threads - Having trouble changing

2. Windows 10 Home single language

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home single language: Why this option "Go to the earlier version" is not displayed in some system ? Then what is the problem ?Could you tell me the reason ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-single-language/1c600b62-751f-4190-b54c-70dab9417878
  3. Unable to change Language Bar settings in Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to change Language Bar settings in Windows 10 Home: I use multiple keyboard layouts in Windows 10 Home. A few months ago I was able to set up keyboard shortcuts to switch between them (I have three of them; they comprise two languages, one of which is set up with one layout and the other of which has two layouts); but the...
  4. language windows 10 home laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    language windows 10 home laptop: i recently added a Spanish keyboard. I have the switch icon installed on the task bar. This all works as expected. However i notice that I display Spanish text on my desktop apparently at random. The pre login welcome screen now welcomes me in Spanish. Some of the apps under...
  5. Upgrade Windows 10 Single Language Insiders Preview Home to Pro.

Upgrade Windows 10 Single Language Insiders Preview Home to Pro.: I would like to update my windows 10 home single language insiders preview to pro with a clean installation ISO... [moved]...
  6. windows 10 home single language freezes a lot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 home single language freezes a lot: i bought a new laptop a month ago since the date my new laptop freezes a lot i mean it stops working and i can't do anything like shutting down windows or restarting it..clearly i only can hold the power button until it turns off my laptop . [ATTACH]...
  7. windows 10 home single language

windows 10 home single language: hi , how can i have windows 10 home single language edition i have the digital licence for it but my laptop is working with windows 10 pro there was some issue in my laptop and the repair man instead of fixing it he installed windows 10 pro how can i retrieve back previous...
  8. Having trouble removing touchpad delay from windows 10 home edition

in Windows 10 Support
    Having trouble removing touchpad delay from windows 10 home edition: Hi all, Touchpad delay is a setting in regards to a laptop's touchpad, where a click cannot be performed while a user is typing or holding a key. I wish to remove this delay. I'm having a problem with a non-removable touchpad delay for windows 10 home edition (version 1709,...
  9. Windows 10 Home Single Language

Windows 10 Home Single Language: What does Windows 10 Home single language mean? Comparing to Windows 10 Home. I need 5 languages packs in my Windows, those are English, Chinese simplified, Chinese traditional ( Hong Kong ),Chinese Traditional (Taiwan) and Malays. I have installed Chinese softwares. Does...
  10. Is it possible to change languages in Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it possible to change languages in Windows 10 Home: Like the title says, is it possible to change the language in the Home version of Windows 10? My computer was purchased in Korea and its native language is Korean. I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium K (SP1). If I upgrade, can I change the language? I have found A TON of...