Windows 10: Having trouble changing your admin name?? .. Quick an easy please read.

Discus and support Having trouble changing your admin name?? .. Quick an easy please read. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello if your using the lastest windows 10 updates i found a easier way to change your admin name Right click (microsoft symbol) Click Computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ll_WarChief_ll, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Having trouble changing your admin name?? .. Quick an easy please read.

Hello if your using the lastest windows 10 updates i found a easier way to change your admin name

Right click (microsoft symbol)

Click Computer Management

Click local Users and groups (should slide down and give you two choices)

Click Users

( admin should be the first one select that one right click it and youll see rename)

**Youll Aslo see Administrator... But click on admin cause that is what will change your name **

And there you have it .. Simple easy

(Worked on my Dell Latitude Windows 10)

:)

ll_WarChief_ll, Sep 20, 2019

2. name changes??

If you desire a name change please do the following:

• Ask yourself if you really need a name change.
    • Make sure you have a good reason.
    • Know what you want your new name to be before you request a name change.
    • Send Urlyin a PM containing a decent explanation of your reason as well as your desired name.

Polaris573, Sep 20, 2019
  3. David Haz Win User
    admin name change

Hi Terry,

If your logged in as administrator in Windows 10, you may have complete control over your device. If you are not logged in as an administrator, the control you have over your device is limited, and you may not be able to change the administrator account's
    name. You may change your administrator account by following the steps below:

• Press the Start button, then type control panel, and select
      Control Panel from the search results.
    • From Control Panel, select User Accounts >
      User Accounts
      > Change account name.
    • Enter the name that you desire, then select Apply.

If you need further assistance, feel free to ask us.

David Haz, Sep 20, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Having trouble changing your admin name?? .. Quick an easy please read.

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

Having trouble changing your admin name?? .. Quick an easy please read.

1. Having trouble changing your admin name?? .. Quick an easy please read. - Similar Threads - Having trouble changing

2. Changing a name on an Admin file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing a name on an Admin file?: I have an Admin account on my Windows 11 system that has the wrong spelling for the username. Its the only account on the Microsoft account. Is there a way to change the folder name? i cant "change name" like you can with normal files, and its re-appearing every time I...
  3. Changing a name on an Admin file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing a name on an Admin file?: I have an Admin account on my Windows 11 system that has the wrong spelling for the username. Its the only account on the Microsoft account. Is there a way to change the folder name? i cant "change name" like you can with normal files, and its re-appearing every time I...
  4. Having trouble with file names

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Having trouble with file names: Whenever I click on a photo and it says "Save Image As", the file name is named "download" or "images" instead of the original file name the photo had. And so I have tried to look for a solution to fix it and I couldn't find one. I don't know what to do and I really need help...
  5. Changing the local admin name

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Changing the local admin name: Hi guys, I need some help with my local admin name. I am handing off my Lenovo T530 to my friend. I have deleted anything personal and only have W10 (20H2) with latest updates left. I went into the control panel and changed the name of my local admin account to my friends...
  6. change admin user name

in Windows 10 Customization
    change admin user name: how do i change my admin user name https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-admin-user-name/885ba043-3624-4cd3-a6ce-ca4611f14424
  7. I am having trouble changing my login name

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I am having trouble changing my login name: I change it by using netplwiz, but as soon as I logout, the name reverts back to its original name. I can't change it by going under "user accounts" in control panel because the option to change names does not appear there like it does for other people. I can't change it by...
  8. Easy Guide: How to Change Your Microsoft Account Name in Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Easy Guide: How to Change Your Microsoft Account Name in Windows 10: If you sign into Windows 10 using your Microsoft Account email, editing your account name is not available from within the Settings interface. Users signing into Windows 10 using a Local Account, can still edit their account name using the following steps:...
  9. Admin Directory Name Change

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Admin Directory Name Change: I'm using Windows 10 Home edition. I have two folders in the Windows/Users directory: "Public" and "WARNE". I want to change the name of the "WARNE" folder... I'm having no luck finding out how to do this... Please help... Thanks!...
  10. Change Names in Quick Access

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Names in Quick Access: You used to be able to change the names of the items in quick access - like you can a shortcut - in Windows 8, but now you can't. Other than replacing all of them with shortcuts, has anyone found a way of changing this? 12160