Windows 10: Having trouble connecting my printer to my laptop

Discus and support Having trouble connecting my printer to my laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do I connect my printer to my laptop for wireless?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RosaLokaisingh, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Having trouble connecting my printer to my laptop

how do I connect my printer to my laptop for wireless?

:)

RosaLokaisingh, Mar 7, 2020

2. connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Mar 7, 2020
  3. rmdial Win User
    Having trouble deleting printer

I have had a Canon Pixma MX850 for several years and it has been a workhorse. Recently I purchased a Canon Pixma MX492 for the added wifi capability. Under no circumstances am I able to remove the MX850 from the Printers and Devices menu. I have been on the phone with Microsoft and Canon several hours over the last week. It still sits there as I type this. When I install the MX492 and update drivers, it still does not show on the printers list and is not recognized when I try to add a printer to the list.

The Canon tech I spoke to suggested there might be a corrupt file or malware somewhere not allowing the removal of the MX850. He suggested I create a new Admin account which would create a new registry and see how that worked. I did that and the MX492 shows up on the printers list and is the default printer.

When I am on my old admin sign on where the MX850 shows up, I can print in Word and Quicken on the MX492 even though it does not show as a printer on the printer page.

So, what to do?

Thanks in advance.

rmdial, Mar 7, 2020
  4. Louie Del Win User

Having trouble connecting my printer to my laptop

Connecting printer to my laptop

Hi Shirley,

Using a wireless printer can help your work to be more productive. Since you're trying to connect a printer to your laptop, you can use the easy steps below:

• Type in "printer" in the Search box.
    • Select Printers & Scanners.
    • Turn on the printer.
    • Refer to the manual to connect it to your Wi-Fi network.
    • Hit Add a printer or scanner.
    • Select the printer from the results.
    • Click Add device.

Let us know if you need additional assistance.

Louie Del, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

Having trouble connecting my printer to my laptop

1. Having trouble connecting my printer to my laptop - Similar Threads - Having trouble connecting

2. I'm having trouble connecting my Bluetooth headphones to my Windows 11 laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having trouble connecting my Bluetooth headphones to my Windows 11 laptop.: Hello everyone! I'm having trouble connecting my Bluetooth headphones to my Windows 11 laptop. The devices were paired successfully before, but now they won't connect, and I'm not seeing them in the available devices list. I've tried unpairing and repairing, updating...
  3. Trouble installing a printer driver on to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble installing a printer driver on to my laptop: Good morning all,I need some help, my laptop was printing okay before a power outage but after it’s not printing. The drivers for the printer are all gone in device and printers....
  4. Trouble installing a printer driver on to my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble installing a printer driver on to my laptop: Good morning all,I need some help, my laptop was printing okay before a power outage but after it’s not printing. The drivers for the printer are all gone in device and printers....
  5. Trouble connecting to my mobile hotspot on my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trouble connecting to my mobile hotspot on my laptop: Hi everyone, Recently I've been facing a problem with my laptop's network connection. When I try to connect it to my phone's hotspot, it shows I have no internet access, even though I can surf through the net. I've tried to troubleshoot it and it shows me that I have to...
  6. Having trouble with my laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Having trouble with my laptop: My old laptop that I bought about 5 years ago is really acting up on me. Sometimes it will bootup to Windows and about half the time after the bios loads up it freezes up on my and I'm getting stuck at a blank screen with a curser at the top left of the screen. My laptop...
  7. Trouble connecting a monitor to my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trouble connecting a monitor to my laptop: Hello everyone, I recently bought a monitor to be able to increase my productivity while programming on my laptop. As soon as I set it up and connected it to the laptop it went into "Power Saving Mode". I read on some sites that this is because my laptop is not sending...
  8. connecting my new laptop with my printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connecting my new laptop with my printer: I got my laptop a couple of months ago but continue to be unable to connect it with my printer. Can someone walk me through it? None of the suggested tips helps. The message I get when I try to connect is that the printer is unavailable....
  9. having trouble while connecting printer to wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    having trouble while connecting printer to wifi: i am facing a trouble how to connect canon mg2922 printer to wifi in windows 7.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-while-connecting-printer-to-wifi/386dc4e7-d800-42f4-9bb3-bf0c0d31e254
  10. trouble with my printer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    trouble with my printer: My printer doesn't print. I have tried to print in word, excel, from internet, photos, and don't let print. It is an Epson 2750 and is connected to windows 10 Version 1809...