Windows 10: Having trouble downloading apps since upgrading from a laptop to a PC?

Discus and support Having trouble downloading apps since upgrading from a laptop to a PC? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there,I recently purchased a new custom built PC, having previously had a Lenovo Laptop. Since I have linked my Microsoft account onto the new PC,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mr F_82, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Mr F_82 Win User

Having trouble downloading apps since upgrading from a laptop to a PC?

Hi there,I recently purchased a new custom built PC, having previously had a Lenovo Laptop. Since I have linked my Microsoft account onto the new PC, whenever I go onto the Microsoft store it will keep trying to download unwanted apps - i.e. Lenovo, Radeon apps, which were specifically linked to my previous laptop!I have turned off automatic updates, etc but there MS store still will not function correctly. It won't even allow me to download new apps now so I am confused what to do.I have spoken to the company who I purchased my PC from, and they said I may need to reinstall Windows, which I d

:)

Mr F_82, Jun 2, 2023

2. Having trouble downloading spreadsheet after a Microsoft upgrade.

Hi Joseph,

I realize that you are facing trouble downloading spreadsheet after a Microsoft upgrade and you want to uninstall the upgrade. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Are you referring to Windows Update when you say “after a Microsoft upgrade”?

If there has been any updates installed on the PC recently, then you may follow these steps to uninstall the updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”. Select the update and click on uninstall. Follow the on-screen directions to complete the process.

Once this is done restart the computer.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 2, 2023
  3. trouble with finding a downloaded app

I downloaded an app and the store shows that its downloaded but the app is nowhere to be found, it is not listed in the list of apps and now the app is taking a lot of space on the phone (because it is instaled) but can not be used or uninstaled because
    i cant find it anywhere. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance ��

IvanaDužević, Jun 2, 2023
  4. Having trouble downloading apps since upgrading from a laptop to a PC?

Help needed for my dell latitude laptop. couple troubles

Hi Paige,

There are a number of built in troubleshooters in your laptop that you can use to help you resolve this issue. Here are the steps:

• Type Troubleshoot in the Search box.
    • Click on Troubleshoot to run the app.
    • Run the the following troubleshooters listed below and check the results:
    • Hardware and Devices
    • Bluetooth
    • Recording Audio
    • Speech
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you visit the device manufacturer's website to download the latest drivers for your PC.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rolando Vil, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

Having trouble downloading apps since upgrading from a laptop to a PC?

1. Having trouble downloading apps since upgrading from a laptop to a PC? - Similar Threads - Having trouble downloading

2. Having trouble downloading apps since upgrading from a laptop to a PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having trouble downloading apps since upgrading from a laptop to a PC?: Hi there,I recently purchased a new custom built PC, having previously had a Lenovo Laptop. Since I have linked my Microsoft account onto the new PC, whenever I go onto the Microsoft store it will keep trying to download unwanted apps - i.e. Lenovo, Radeon apps, which were...
  3. Having trouble with Xbox app on PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Having trouble with Xbox app on PC: Whenever I try to install a game, or launch a game from the Xbox app, the Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer asks for admin privelleges which I give it. Then I get a windows error saying "The device cannot find the device, path or file. You may not have the...
  4. Having trouble downloading windows 10 on new PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having trouble downloading windows 10 on new PC: I just built my first PC and when I booted it up everything in bios looked like it was working. I downloaded windows 10 installation media onto a usb, plugged it into my PC and restarted it. I started installing windows and everything looked good until I had to choose what to...
  5. Trouble downloading an app from the Microsoft Store.

Trouble downloading an app from the Microsoft Store.: Hello, I'm also trying to download an app from the Microsoft Store and it keep saying "Starting download". I disabled malwarebyte and it didn't solve anything, I also did a system scan using CDM and it came up with no issues. I tried resetting the program and...
  6. having trouble downloading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    having trouble downloading: when trying to download i get this pop up that says this filke does not have an app associated with it performing this action https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-downloading/5219dca5-f329-4a2e-abaa-bb4998299748
  7. Trouble with a downloaded App from the Mircosoft Store.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trouble with a downloaded App from the Mircosoft Store.: I am having problems connecting to an App downloaded from the mircosoft store. The App is Sniper Fury from gameloft. The game froze while being used and when i attempted to start the game it started with a new ID number. I uninstalled the game (app) and reloaded it from...
  8. Having trouble with the downloaded MP4 files in my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having trouble with the downloaded MP4 files in my laptop: I have a DELL Laptop and it has a realtek audio system with windows 10. I am having some issues with the volume while playing MP4 files even when my laptop's volume is full. But when I play any video on youtube or any song through an app on my laptop there seems to be no...
  9. Trouble Downloading Fortnite on PC for the Windows Xbox App

Trouble Downloading Fortnite on PC for the Windows Xbox App: Hi all, So I normally play the game Fortnite on my PC through the Epic Games Launcher in order to play with my friends on Xbox One (I normally play PS4 but can't play cross-plat between the consoles). Because I play with a controller and some of my friends don't enjoy...
  10. Having trouble with downloading from the Windows store

Having trouble with downloading from the Windows store: I'm trying to download the app, Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. I keep getting the message "Couldn't install. We'll retry shortly." It then retries the install, and throws that error again after a few seconds. It keeps repeating the same thing until I cancel the install. The...