Windows 10: Having trouble downloading images from iPhone 11 to my PC on Windows 11

Discus and support Having trouble downloading images from iPhone 11 to my PC on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I am trying to download pictures and videos from my iPhone 11 to my computer on Windows 11. Every time it shows that I have 50 or more pics and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RoGirl, Jan 24, 2022.

1. RoGirl Win User

Having trouble downloading images from iPhone 11 to my PC on Windows 11

Hi,I am trying to download pictures and videos from my iPhone 11 to my computer on Windows 11. Every time it shows that I have 50 or more pics and videos to download. When I click okay it shows me error on every item and downloads like 2 pics.How do I download all my current images to my computer from iPhone 11? Is there some setting I have to do?Thanks,RoGirl

:)

RoGirl, Jan 24, 2022
  2. Cindy M Win User

Iphone 11 not recognized by Windows 10 to download photos

Thank you for your reply. I did all you suggested. When I plug the phone in I hear the audible beep but am not getting anything on my phone to authorize it.

Is there any trick to getting photos from iphone 11 to windows 10? They are stored on my icloud as well as my phone but i do not want to use icloud as I take a lot of video and want them on my pc. I always did it this way with my iphone 6 and windows 7
    pc. Plug in. Download. That was it.

Cindy M, Jan 24, 2022
  3. netmaker Win User
    Downloading from I phone 11

I can not download from iphone 11.

On the phone , the TRUST message shows up. I click Yes.
    Nothing else happens on the PC ( windows 10)

I tried emailing one picture at a time....sometimes it goes through, sometimes not.

My old I phone 8 downloaded in batches with no problem.

Suggestions.

netmaker, Jan 24, 2022
  4. vgchat Win User

syncing images to pc & back to iphone

Hey there I have a bit of a dilemma. I want to do this:

1. sync images from my iphone to my pc
    2. run jpegmini on the images that are now on my pc from my phone
    3. replace the existing images on the iphone and icloud with the new smaller compressed images to save space and avoid cloud conflicts with the same files with different file sizes

Surely this probably isn't as straight-forward as those steps above, right? Any feedback on what to do differently than the above or should I just stick with the above?

vgchat, Jan 24, 2022
Thema:

1. Having trouble downloading images from iPhone 11 to my PC on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Having trouble downloading

2. I have trouble updating PC from windows 7 to 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have trouble updating PC from windows 7 to 11: I'm trying to update a PC from windows 7 to windows 11. When I go to start, control panel, system security, windows update I get the error code 8024402C. Not sure if it's even OK to leap straight from 7 to 11 since I'm new to this. It used to be a work PC and I'm not sure if...
  3. I have trouble updating PC from windows 7 to 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have trouble updating PC from windows 7 to 11: I'm trying to update a PC from windows 7 to windows 11. When I go to start, control panel, system security, windows update I get the error code 8024402C. Not sure if it's even OK to leap straight from 7 to 11 since I'm new to this. It used to be a work PC and I'm not sure if...
  4. Trouble Uploading Photos from iPhone to PC

Trouble Uploading Photos from iPhone to PC: Hello,As the title of this post states, I am having trouble importing photos and videos from my iPhone into the photos app on Windows 11. I have ~4000 photos and videos. When I try to import all of them at once, it stops and says that something went wrong. At this point, only...
  5. Trouble Uploading Photos from iPhone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble Uploading Photos from iPhone to PC: Hello,As the title of this post states, I am having trouble importing photos and videos from my iPhone into the photos app on Windows 11. I have ~4000 photos and videos. When I try to import all of them at once, it stops and says that something went wrong. At this point, only...
  6. Importing images from iPhone 11 to my PC on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Importing images from iPhone 11 to my PC on Windows 11: Hi,I am trying to download pictures and videos from my iPhone 11 to my computer on Windows 11. Every time it shows that I have 50 or more pics and videos to download. When I click okay it shows me error on every item and downloads like 2 pics.How do I download all my current...
  7. Importing images from iPhone 11 to my PC on Windows 11

Importing images from iPhone 11 to my PC on Windows 11: Hi,I am trying to download pictures and videos from my iPhone 11 to my computer on Windows 11. Every time it shows that I have 50 or more pics and videos to download. When I click okay it shows me error on every item and downloads like 2 pics.How do I download all my current...
  8. Having trouble downloading images from iPhone 11 to my PC on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble downloading images from iPhone 11 to my PC on Windows 11: Hi,I am trying to download pictures and videos from my iPhone 11 to my computer on Windows 11. Every time it shows that I have 50 or more pics and videos to download. When I click okay it shows me error on every item and downloads like 2 pics.How do I download all my current...
  9. Having trouble uploading videos from iphone.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having trouble uploading videos from iphone.: [ATTACH] So I've tried importing videos from photos, file explorer, and google photos. They wont play and say I need some codec extension. Is there anyway to make this work without buying that extension. I feel like it should just work but its giving me a hard time....
  10. transfer images to my pc from iphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    transfer images to my pc from iphone: I was trying to transfer some images but I don't know how to do it or what is needed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-images-to-my-pc-from-iphone/4dc124dd-dc3a-43a2-94f6-002f43107e01