Windows 10: Having Trouble Downloading songs on I Tunes Plz

Discus and support Having Trouble Downloading songs on I Tunes Plz in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I’m trying to download songs off ITunes on my Microsoft desktop but I keep getting an error notification I updated windows and iTunes and I have good... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Help Please & Thank You, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Having Trouble Downloading songs on I Tunes Plz

I’m trying to download songs off ITunes on my Microsoft desktop but I keep getting an error notification I updated windows and iTunes and I have good WiFi but I still get this notification It says : an unknown error has occurred (-42110) please check your connection and try again

:)

Help Please & Thank You, Nov 30, 2018

2. I cant download songs

HI,
    i am not able to download songs from nokia music store..all of a sudden...a dialbox pops out anD says " THIS PHONE IS ALREADY REGISTERED TO NOKIA MUSIC UNLIMITED MUSIC SUBSCRIPTION" PLEAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HELP ME OUT PLZ...I AM USING THE SAME WINDOWS
    ID TO DOWNLOAD APPS....PLZ SUGGEST WHAT SHOULD I DO.

nainanarsu, Nov 30, 2018
  3. plz helpwith ringtone

How do I get the custom ring tones on my htc windows 7 phone. I have downloaded the update and have zune. I tried changing the genre of the song to ringtone as it says on the website but the song is not listed as a ringtone.... plz help

vtmissy420, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Having Trouble Downloading songs on I Tunes Plz

Some WMP songs will not return to itunes library

When I try to access specific songs in itunes it says "file location not found" yet I can call the song up on wmp and listen to it.
    Sometimes when I list the album in itunes the song is missing and other times it is grayed out. I am trying to put music to a video but I can only do it through itunes. Does anyone have any suggestions. I have spent too much time watching facebook videos on how to sync these two programs

really old guy, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

Having Trouble Downloading songs on I Tunes Plz

1. Having Trouble Downloading songs on I Tunes Plz - Similar Threads - Having Trouble Downloading

2. I have a trouble downloading kb5006744

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a trouble downloading kb5006744: I have problems downloading kb5006744, when I try to do it through the microsoft service page, it does not download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-trouble-downloading-kb5006744/f46be943-b4a8-4c27-82f0-8fbe1c48e0d1
  3. I have a trouble downloading kb5006744

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a trouble downloading kb5006744: I have problems downloading kb5006744, when I try to do it through the microsoft service page, it does not download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-trouble-downloading-kb5006744/f46be943-b4a8-4c27-82f0-8fbe1c48e0d1
  4. I have a trouble downloading kb5006744

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Having some troubles, plz help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having some troubles, plz help: So I have to install a non digital firm driver for school And when I going to turn off the "digital firm" option in advanced start my keyboard don't work just to push F7 key I've already tried with some other keyboard, even with an old one (the ones that used to have the...
  6. trying to download i tunes on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to download i tunes on pc: I'm trying to download I tunes won't let me download anything on my pc. I have updated windows 10 and still not working, keeps saying "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. to install sign in on a device with your Microsoft...
  7. having trouble downloading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    having trouble downloading: when trying to download i get this pop up that says this filke does not have an app associated with it performing this action https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-downloading/5219dca5-f329-4a2e-abaa-bb4998299748
  8. uploading songs to my library in I Tunes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    uploading songs to my library in I Tunes: I have uploaded 12 songs into my iTunes. Now I am lost, how do I now transfer that data songs and create a playlist? once I unplug the device I have been using I will lose the songs. I have unsuccessfully tried to create a playlist or file to store them in permanently. I am...
  9. Error message after downloading i tunes - created by a newer version of i tunes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error message after downloading i tunes - created by a newer version of i tunes: After downloading i Tunes I get this error message: "The file i Tunes library cannot be read because it was created by a newer version of i Tunes." What do i do?...
  10. trouble with I tunes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trouble with I tunes: hi. Can somebody help an old but new user of a computer. I am trying to download music from my I tunes to I pod but I tunes has stopped recognising it and the device doesn't show. Should I deinstall then reinstall I tunes and if I do that will I lose my music. 61808