Windows 10: Having trouble fixing constant BSODs

Discus and support Having trouble fixing constant BSODs in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ever since I've replaced my PC's motherboard, I've been getting multiple BSODs -I've upgraded my NVIDIA, AMD Chipset drivers, I've run memtest with no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vlad, Jun 15, 2024.

1. Vlad Win User

Having trouble fixing constant BSODs

Ever since I've replaced my PC's motherboard, I've been getting multiple BSODs -I've upgraded my NVIDIA, AMD Chipset drivers, I've run memtest with no errors, then wiped my GPU drivers with DDU and downgraded.The BSODs I've gotten so far are:MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, DRIVER IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL and most frequently SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, all with no additional error codes attached to them. This usually happens an hour into playing a game, mostly Dark and Darker which runs on DX12. Trying Counter-Strike 2 which runs on DX11 just crashes the game itself every hour or so instead.I'm running Windows

:)

2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Jun 15, 2024
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jun 15, 2024
  4. Having trouble fixing constant BSODs

HD4850 atikmdag.sys stopped responding - BSOD

well thats the very first step in trouble shooting BSODs, its obvious your system cant handle the overclock.

eidairaman1, Jun 15, 2024
Thema:

Having trouble fixing constant BSODs

1. Having trouble fixing constant BSODs - Similar Threads - Having trouble fixing

2. Having troubles with BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having troubles with BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: So every time I start my laptop, I have a chance where I get a Bsod that states as follows: Stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALWhat stopped: ntoskrnl.exe I use a Lenovo qaming Laptop {Ideapad gaming 3} Here is what i tried:I ran the memory diagnostic test and it came out as...
  3. Having troubles with BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having troubles with BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: So every time I start my laptop, I have a chance where I get a Bsod that states as follows: Stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALWhat stopped: ntoskrnl.exe I use a Lenovo qaming Laptop {Ideapad gaming 3} Here is what i tried:I ran the memory diagnostic test and it came out as...
  4. Having trouble fixing constant BSODs

Having trouble fixing constant BSODs: Ever since I've replaced my PC's motherboard, I've been getting multiple BSODs -I've upgraded my NVIDIA, AMD Chipset drivers, I've run memtest with no errors, then wiped my GPU drivers with DDU and downgraded.The BSODs I've gotten so far are:MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, DRIVER...
  5. Having trouble fixing constant BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having trouble fixing constant BSODs: Ever since I've replaced my PC's motherboard, I've been getting multiple BSODs -I've upgraded my NVIDIA, AMD Chipset drivers, I've run memtest with no errors, then wiped my GPU drivers with DDU and downgraded.The BSODs I've gotten so far are:MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, DRIVER...
  6. How to fix constant BSOD

How to fix constant BSOD: I don’t know a lot about computers and don’t know how to fix them, so I hope I can get some help. I constantly get BSOD on a game. Any other game I play is fine. The BSOD stop codes I get are almost different every time, example:stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONstop code:...
  7. How to fix constant BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix constant BSOD: I don’t know a lot about computers and don’t know how to fix them, so I hope I can get some help. I constantly get BSOD on a game. Any other game I play is fine. The BSOD stop codes I get are almost different every time, example:stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONstop code:...
  8. Constantly having BSOD

Constantly having BSOD: Constantly having BSOD, mainly with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I didn't installed any new hardware. It's not happening when play games, only when I browsing internet.PC:AMD Ryzen 7 3700xMSI B450 Tomahawk nonmaxGTX 1080 ti16 gb 3200 ddr4Minidumps...
  9. Constantly having BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constantly having BSOD: Constantly having BSOD, mainly with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I didn't installed any new hardware. It's not happening when play games, only when I browsing internet.PC:AMD Ryzen 7 3700xMSI B450 Tomahawk nonmaxGTX 1080 ti16 gb 3200 ddr4Minidumps...
  10. Constantly having BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming