Windows 10: having trouble installing windows 10 on my inspiron hp computer

Discus and support having trouble installing windows 10 on my inspiron hp computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 will not install on my inspiron hp laptop. I've updated what I can, uninstalled windows essentials. please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BernardMitchell1, Mar 25, 2020.

1. having trouble installing windows 10 on my inspiron hp computer

Windows 10 will not install on my inspiron hp laptop. I've updated what I can, uninstalled windows essentials. please help me

:)

BernardMitchell1, Mar 25, 2020

2. Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 25, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

having trouble installing windows 10 on my inspiron hp computer

HP Envy Laptop Battery not charging after Windows 10 installation

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to un-install and re-install battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Un-install.
    • Restart the computer and check.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to visit HP Envy website and check whether HP has released any firmware updates for Windows 10. If so, please go ahead and install them and check with the issue.

Yaqub K, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

having trouble installing windows 10 on my inspiron hp computer

1. having trouble installing windows 10 on my inspiron hp computer - Similar Threads - having trouble installing

2. Trouble Resetting my HP PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble Resetting my HP PC: Hi, I have been through the process of resetting my PC on three separate occasions in an attempt to improve its performance. Each time it falls down at the last stage. I've followed all of the steps and was looking to delete all files so that it is a virgin PC when...
  3. trouble after Windows 10 upated my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    trouble after Windows 10 upated my computer: After windows updated my computer I can not find my webcam and it is not listed Device Manager and error message webcam can not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-after-windows-10-upated-my-computer/664f4baa-9364-41de-a026-04fd276b51b7
  4. Trouble installing windows 10, 32 bit on Dell Inspiron 1545 with vista installed

Trouble installing windows 10, 32 bit on Dell Inspiron 1545 with vista installed: I have an old Dell Inspiron 1545 I am trying to install windows 10, 32 The Dell Inspiron 1545 has windows vista installed and works perfectly The installation starts but tells me there in an error due to media driver missing. I can figure out which drivers are missing...
  5. Having Trouble With Windows Installation Media Boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having Trouble With Windows Installation Media Boot: Hi, Recently I have been unable to boot into windows. What originally happened was that the computer would get through the bios process and a black screen with a blue Windows logo would pop up. Sometimes this logo would just turn black and the computer would freeze. Other...
  6. I have trouble to reset my window

I have trouble to reset my window: I tried multiple fixes and still getting”your Pc did not start correctly” https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-trouble-to-reset-my-window/c2a7e5ab-d29d-49b6-9fe7-0754d3fb4892
  7. Having trouble Activating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Having trouble Activating Windows 10: Hi i upgraded a few components of my PC, one them being the hard drive so i had to reinstall windows, i originally had windows 7 and got the free windows 10 upgraded however after installing the new components and windows 10 again it will not active my windows 10...
  8. I am having trouble burning CD on my HP laptop Window 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am having trouble burning CD on my HP laptop Window 10: I am having trouble burning CD out of my music file on my HP laptop Window 10. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-trouble-burning-cd-on-my-hp-laptop/dac18cc6-6a18-4a8f-9200-35028bb55a72
  9. HP Pavillion Troubles

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Pavillion Troubles: Last night my laptop worked perfectly fine. I turned it on when I arrived at home today only to have the Start menu not work, Cortona doesn't work either, my pins to taskbar do not show, as well as the right hand icons (sound, network, etc.) Any suggestions?...
  10. Installation of Windows 10 on my Inspiron 5570

Installation of Windows 10 on my Inspiron 5570: Hello! I need some urgent help. I have Dell Inspiron 5570. I want a clean install on my newly installed Samsung 970 evo nvme SSD. I have consulted many articles and videos but could not find an agreed method for clean installation using USB. I want information about how...