Windows 10: having trouble installing windows 10 on my inspiron hp computer

Discus and support having trouble installing windows 10 on my inspiron hp computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 will not install on my inspiron hp laptop. I've updated what I can, uninstalled windows essentials. please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BernardMitchell1, Mar 25, 2020.

1. having trouble installing windows 10 on my inspiron hp computer

Windows 10 will not install on my inspiron hp laptop. I've updated what I can, uninstalled windows essentials. please help me

:)

BernardMitchell1, Mar 25, 2020

2. Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 25, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

having trouble installing windows 10 on my inspiron hp computer

HP Envy Laptop Battery not charging after Windows 10 installation

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to un-install and re-install battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Un-install.
    • Restart the computer and check.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to visit HP Envy website and check whether HP has released any firmware updates for Windows 10. If so, please go ahead and install them and check with the issue.

Yaqub K, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

having trouble installing windows 10 on my inspiron hp computer

1. having trouble installing windows 10 on my inspiron hp computer - Similar Threads - having trouble installing

2. Im having trouble installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having trouble installing Windows 10: I'm on the screen where you're supposed to pick Drive 0 Partition 3 to install the windows 10 on but a message pops saying "We couldn't create a new partition or locate an existing one. For more information see the setup log files." What am I supposed to do?...
  3. Im having trouble installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im having trouble installing Windows 10: I'm on the screen where you're supposed to pick Drive 0 Partition 3 to install the windows 10 on but a message pops saying "We couldn't create a new partition or locate an existing one. For more information see the setup log files." What am I supposed to do?...
  4. Im having trouble installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Having Issue Installing On My DELL Inspiron N5110.

Windows 10 Having Issue Installing On My DELL Inspiron N5110.: Good day,I Am Mr Jonathan sending in this mail with regards to Installing Windows 10. I have Tried Installing WINDOWS 10 on My DELL INSPIRON N5110 Laptop Via MEDIA CREATION TOOL. But Unable To Install . Kindly Guide Me & Help me Solve The issue. i have attached the error...
  6. I'm having trouble installing Windows 10 on my SSD

I'm having trouble installing Windows 10 on my SSD: I tried to upgrade from an HDD to an SSD but couldnt install Windows 10 on it. I connected the cables, set the SATA mode to AHCI, set the boot order to Flash drive first and the installation started. But then, when I had to choose a hard drive to install Windows on it, the...
  7. im having trouble with my new computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    im having trouble with my new computer: so i just bought this computer from facebook ,a hp stream laptop ,but ever since i got it yesterday i cant create or delete an account , to create an account i need to delete files but i cant delete files with out turning off uac but to turn off uac i cant cause its blocked...
  8. Having trouble installing Windows 10

Having trouble installing Windows 10: I have been trying to install Windows 10 the inactivated version with a USB boot drive. Before it has presented an error message at 0%, but this time it let me get to about 80% took about 24 hours on the 2nd stage creating installation files and then I check and get the same...
  9. Trouble installing windows 10, 32 bit on Dell Inspiron 1545 with vista installed

Trouble installing windows 10, 32 bit on Dell Inspiron 1545 with vista installed: I have an old Dell Inspiron 1545 I am trying to install windows 10, 32 The Dell Inspiron 1545 has windows vista installed and works perfectly The installation starts but tells me there in an error due to media driver missing. I can figure out which drivers are missing...
  10. Installation of Windows 10 on my Inspiron 5570

Installation of Windows 10 on my Inspiron 5570: Hello! I need some urgent help. I have Dell Inspiron 5570. I want a clean install on my newly installed Samsung 970 evo nvme SSD. I have consulted many articles and videos but could not find an agreed method for clean installation using USB. I want information about how...