Windows 10: Having trouble installing Windows 10

Discus and support Having trouble installing Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been trying to install Windows 10 the inactivated version with a USB boot drive. Before it has presented an error message at 0%, but this time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RyanSchambers, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Having trouble installing Windows 10

I have been trying to install Windows 10 the inactivated version with a USB boot drive. Before it has presented an error message at 0%, but this time it let me get to about 80% took about 24 hours on the 2nd stage creating installation files and then I check and get the same error message. I thought I did all the adjustments in the command prompt that other websites on this topic recommended. All my computer parts are brand new and I checked my flash drive for any bad sectors or errors and it said it had none. I did mess with the partition stuff to try to fix it and did try to install Windows Home or Windows Pro or Windows Education on different attempts to see if this would make it work, but it didn't. The time it got to 80% was with Windows Pro.

This kind of error. https://errorcodeguru.com/error-0x8007045d/

:)

RyanSchambers, Apr 22, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 22, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Having trouble installing Windows 10

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

Having trouble installing Windows 10

1. Having trouble installing Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Having trouble installing

2. Im having trouble installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having trouble installing Windows 10: I'm on the screen where you're supposed to pick Drive 0 Partition 3 to install the windows 10 on but a message pops saying "We couldn't create a new partition or locate an existing one. For more information see the setup log files." What am I supposed to do?...
  3. Im having trouble installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im having trouble installing Windows 10: I'm on the screen where you're supposed to pick Drive 0 Partition 3 to install the windows 10 on but a message pops saying "We couldn't create a new partition or locate an existing one. For more information see the setup log files." What am I supposed to do?...
  4. Im having trouble installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Trouble Installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble Installing Windows 10: I’m trying to install windows 10 onto an ssd, but it’s not showing up when it asks which drive to install to. Also, bringing up a command prompt places me in X:\Sources, and using diskpart then list disk shows my drive Disc 0, Online. I have no other drives connected to my...
  6. Having trouble installing KB5014023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble installing KB5014023: I received several updates today namely KB5013887 NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 and NVIDIA - Display - Driver 30.0.15.1252 which installed fine and KB2267602 Security Intelligence Update for Win Defender Antivirus. I also got a Optional Cumulative Update KB5014023 which failed to...
  7. Having trouble installing KB5014023

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having trouble installing KB5014023: I received several updates today namely KB5013887 NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 and NVIDIA - Display - Driver 30.0.15.1252 which installed fine and KB2267602 Security Intelligence Update for Win Defender Antivirus. I also got a Optional Cumulative Update KB5014023 which failed to...
  8. Having trouble installing KB5014023

9. I am having trouble installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am having trouble installing Windows 10: Recently my C:\ drive "corrupted" (air quotes cause I could see the drive in Linux) and then I got a copy onto a flash drive and then booted into the installer and it complained about having a media driver. I have an Intel SSD so I tried those drivers so nothing worked. The...
  10. Having trouble instaling windows updates

Having trouble instaling windows updates: Hello I have been having problems with updates for windows 10 for months now, it automatically updates and installs but when the windows restarts it doesn't complete installing and ends up undoing the update installation. I have a screenshot of what's trying to install, Im...