Windows 10: Having trouble logging in

Discus and support Having trouble logging in in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; One drive pops up when I turn the computer on. I put in my password and then the account security code that is sent to me. It then tells me there is... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by David Finger, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Having trouble logging in

One drive pops up when I turn the computer on. I put in my password and then the account security code that is sent to me. It then tells me there is a problem and I should go to account.live.com to fix it. I sign in on account.live.com but there is nothing there telling me how to finally resolve the issue. Can you help?

:)

David Finger, Dec 18, 2020
  2. bobkn Win User

having trouble getting HDR color profile to be used

This may be a bit obscure, but I that someone out there can suggest a fix.

See my system listing for my hardware.

My system is HDR capable, and I have turned that on in settings.

I have produced a custom color profile my calibration using an X-Rite I1Display device and their I1Profiler software.

If I select that profile as default in Color Management, the display switches to the wrong colors about 15 seconds after I log in to Windows. (I can log out of the account and log back in, to the same effect. It obviously is not connected with a cold boot.)

I can manually re-select the custom file, and that will be applied after. (Until the next login.)

I'm probably doing something idiotic, but I haven't spotted it. Any suggestions?

Having trouble logging in [​IMG]

Having trouble logging in [​IMG]

bobkn, Dec 18, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    I'm having trouble with Macrium Reflect tutorial.

Strongly suggest you watch some youtube videos on Macrium and follow them step by step, making sure they are current.

Also make sure you have the manual to hand, and use the extensive help provided with the product.

dalchina, Dec 18, 2020
  4. Having trouble logging in

Having trouble with port forwarding..

I am currently a bit occupied and can't focus 100%.

Give me some time to write a full check list for you. That manual helps a lot in doing all this.

I will return once I've written everything in a clear and step by step tutorial. I also have D2, so I will test it on my system, which also takes time.

slicendice, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

Having trouble logging in

1. Having trouble logging in - Similar Threads - Having trouble logging

2. having trouble logging in on minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    having trouble logging in on minecraft: whenever i try to log in on minecraft in the minecraft launcher, it says:"We couldn't sign you in to Xbox LiveSorry, something went wrong. Try again in a while. 0x8000000D"then when i go out of that it says in a red box in the top right corner:"Error Code: 0x8000000d code:...
  3. having trouble logging in on minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    having trouble logging in on minecraft: whenever i try to log in on minecraft in the minecraft launcher, it says:"We couldn't sign you in to Xbox LiveSorry, something went wrong. Try again in a while. 0x8000000D"then when i go out of that it says in a red box in the top right corner:"Error Code: 0x8000000d code:...
  4. Having trouble logging in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Having trouble logging in.: So over the past few months I've been experiencing a whole slew of problems which today has culminated into me being completely locked out of my computer.My PC will sometimes restart without warning, mostly during Windows login process or a little after I reach my desktop and...
  5. Having trouble logging in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble logging in.: So over the past few months I've been experiencing a whole slew of problems which today has culminated into me being completely locked out of my computer.My PC will sometimes restart without warning, mostly during Windows login process or a little after I reach my desktop and...
  6. Having trouble logging in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Log in trouble

in Windows 10 Customization
    Log in trouble: Microsoft has rendered my new computer useless. Like a fool I got a Microsoft account. I changed my user name and password now my account doesn't exist. Open a new one it says. They will send a code to gmail. It never gets there. Then after several tries they say you have...
  8. Log in trouble

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in trouble: Microsoft has rendered my new computer useless. Like a fool I got a Microsoft account. I changed my user name and password now my account doesn't exist. Open a new one it says. They will send a code to gmail. It never gets there. Then after several tries they say you have...
  9. Having trouble logging into Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Having trouble logging into Microsoft Store: When I try to log into the Microsoft Store, it either says that something went wrong with Windows Hello or "We encountered an error. Please try signing in again later." This has been going on for a while now. Any help will be appreciated!...
  10. TROUBLE LOGGING IN

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    TROUBLE LOGGING IN: Im having trouble logging in Minecraft and it says to try again later so I wait then I try again but it still wont work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-logging-in/0d4c6a9d-1995-413c-88f6-0257d54c5063"