Windows 10: Having trouble logging into Microsoft Store

Discus and support Having trouble logging into Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I try to log into the Microsoft Store, it either says that something went wrong with Windows Hello or "We encountered an error. Please try signing... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SaraK03, Oct 19, 2021.

1. SaraK03 Win User

Having trouble logging into Microsoft Store

When I try to log into the Microsoft Store, it either says that something went wrong with Windows Hello or "We encountered an error. Please try signing in again later." This has been going on for a while now. Any help will be appreciated!

:)

SaraK03, Oct 19, 2021
  2. Ferdz Amp Win User

Windows App Store trouble

Thank you for the update.

You might be facing this issue due to the account is not configured properly.
    Kindly refer to the steps below on how to reconfigure your Microsoft account for the Windows store.

Sign out from the Windows Store

• Open the Windows Store app.
    • Click on the user icon located at the top right hand side of the window.
    • Click on Settings.
    • In Settings, click on Your Account and then click on Sign out.
    • Close the Windows store app, open it again, and check if an account is still logged in.
    • Try logging in again with your Microsoft account.

If the issue still persists, we suggest to create a new local user account.

Refer to this
    link
    for the steps on how to create a new local user account in Windows 10.

Kindly give us an update on how it goes and we will be glad to assist you further.

Ferdz Amp, Oct 19, 2021
  3. Issues with Microsoft Store.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you referring to a credit/debit card or a Microsoft gift card?
    2. Are you facing issue while adding a card or while making a payment through the card?
    3. What exactly happens when you try to use the card?
    4. Are you receiving any error messages?

If you’re having trouble buying something from Microsoft Store, here are some basic steps that you can try to get things working again. I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the article on
    Troubleshoot problems when paying for something from Microsoft Store.

For additional information, you may also refer the article on
    Microsoft Store help and check if that helps.

We await your response.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Oct 19, 2021
  4. Having trouble logging into Microsoft Store

Trouble downloading a game from Microsoft Store.

Hi Mott,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions regarding the query:

• Are you logging in using Microsoft Account credentials?
    • Are you the administrator of the user profile?

Step 1: Apps from Windows Store can be downloaded when you are signing into your user account using Microsoft account. If you are not signing in using Microsoft account, you will be able to access Windows Store, but you cannot download any
    apps from Windows Store.

If you already have a Microsoft account, sign in and check if you are able to download the apps from Windows Store.

If you do not have a Microsoft account, create one by signing up
    and check if you are able to download the apps from the Windows Store.

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to run the
    Windows apps troubleshooterand check if the issue is resolved

In many cases, the Windows Store will automatically notify you if there’s a problem with an app and try to fix the problem. If you continue experiencing problems with an app, this tool can automatically identify and fix some problems with apps and the Store.

Write back to us for further assistance, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

Having trouble logging into Microsoft Store

1. Having trouble logging into Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Having trouble logging

2. Having trouble logging in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Having trouble logging in.: So over the past few months I've been experiencing a whole slew of problems which today has culminated into me being completely locked out of my computer.My PC will sometimes restart without warning, mostly during Windows login process or a little after I reach my desktop and...
  3. Having trouble logging in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble logging in.: So over the past few months I've been experiencing a whole slew of problems which today has culminated into me being completely locked out of my computer.My PC will sometimes restart without warning, mostly during Windows login process or a little after I reach my desktop and...
  4. Having trouble logging in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Having trouble installing Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having trouble installing Microsoft Store: Split from this thread.I have a problem. I've followed all the steps in Powershell, but it just gives this error message:Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF6, Package could not be registered. error 0xC0020036: windows.licensing failed to start ClipSvc....
  6. Having trouble installing Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Having trouble installing Microsoft Store: Split from this thread.I have a problem. I've followed all the steps in Powershell, but it just gives this error message:Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF6, Package could not be registered. error 0xC0020036: windows.licensing failed to start ClipSvc....
  7. Having trouble installing Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. I'm having trouble with Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm having trouble with Microsoft store: I am on PC and I am trying to play minecraft Bedrock with my friends on console. I bought bedrock and I have a Microsoft account and my PC is linked to it, but it won't let me install the game, and it doesn't say I even have the Microsoft Store app on my PC. My friend says I...
  9. Having trouble logging in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Having trouble logging in: One drive pops up when I turn the computer on. I put in my password and then the account security code that is sent to me. It then tells me there is a problem and I should go to account.live.com to fix it. I sign in on account.live.com but there is nothing there telling me...
  10. Having trouble using the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having trouble using the Microsoft Store: So I got the game pass recently in hopes of playing Flight Simulator, but when I click on it on the MS Store app, it just loads forever, but the moment I sign out of my account, it shows the page fine. It works fine on the browser, but not on the app. I've already done the...