Windows 10: Having trouble navigating the new apps that were installed

Discus and support Having trouble navigating the new apps that were installed in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I would like my apps to go back to the originals. I am unable to navigate saved pdfs, excel spreadsheets, etc...How can I do this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CaseyCorder, May 17, 2019.

1. Having trouble navigating the new apps that were installed

I would like my apps to go back to the originals.

I am unable to navigate saved pdfs, excel spreadsheets, etc...How can I do this?

:)

CaseyCorder, May 17, 2019
  2. rk3066 Win User

Having such hard time installing this Driver

I have a OurLink RTK8192 Wireless Adapter and I've tried everything in the book but nothing seems to work and yes I've gone through the CD and there's no Install App. for Linux only for Windows though i have installed on there.

Give me A step-by-step copy/paste guide please

rk3066, May 17, 2019
  3. Windows 10 self installing apps I have uninstalled!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: I suggest you to end the task in task manager.

• Go to task bar

• Right click on task bar

• Select task manager

• Click on apps and end the task.
    Step 2: Go to appwiz.cpl and locate to the apps, right click on apps and uninstall apps.

If the issue persists I suggest you to create new user account and check if it helps.

Step 3: You may check the same issue with the new user account.

Try these steps to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.

• Choose Accounts
      and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.

• Select Add an Account.

• Enter a user name and hit Next.

• Click on Finish.

• Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.

• Check if issue persists.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, May 17, 2019
  4. Having trouble navigating the new apps that were installed

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 17, 2019
Thema:

Having trouble navigating the new apps that were installed

1. Having trouble navigating the new apps that were installed - Similar Threads - Having trouble navigating

2. "Having trouble installing or launching games?" XBOX PC app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Having trouble installing or launching games?" XBOX PC app: When trying to play any XBOX Game Pass games I had installed and were previously working, they either bring up an error message or just don't open at all. It also won't let me install new games as it won't let me choose what drive to install to, saying none can be found....
  3. "Having trouble installing or launching games?" XBOX PC app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Having trouble installing or launching games?" XBOX PC app: When trying to play any XBOX Game Pass games I had installed and were previously working, they either bring up an error message or just don't open at all. It also won't let me install new games as it won't let me choose what drive to install to, saying none can be found....
  4. Having trouble installing KB5014023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble installing KB5014023: I received several updates today namely KB5013887 NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 and NVIDIA - Display - Driver 30.0.15.1252 which installed fine and KB2267602 Security Intelligence Update for Win Defender Antivirus. I also got a Optional Cumulative Update KB5014023 which failed to...
  5. Having trouble installing KB5014023

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having trouble installing KB5014023: I received several updates today namely KB5013887 NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 and NVIDIA - Display - Driver 30.0.15.1252 which installed fine and KB2267602 Security Intelligence Update for Win Defender Antivirus. I also got a Optional Cumulative Update KB5014023 which failed to...
  6. Having trouble installing KB5014023

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. having trouble saving where new apps are saved

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    having trouble saving where new apps are saved: i try to use one of my other drives to save where my new apps are saved and gives me error 0x80070005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-saving-where-new-apps-are-saved/9d5b0e06-7f38-4354-ad56-690b3b6f378f
  8. I'm having trouble installing to a new ssd

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm having trouble installing to a new ssd: As the title says I've been trying to install to a new ssd that I got. I'm using the windows 10 media installation and I can't get past any sort of boot process for it. I have tried changing my settings in my bios to boot from UEFI but it's just getting stuck at the Asus...
  9. the trouble with new installs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    the trouble with new installs: the trouble with new installs when you have several computers: I just got an ssd and decided it was time to upgrade an old computer TOSHIBA Satellite C855 2.40 gigahertz Intel Core i3-2370M 8 gig memory JUHOR Z500 120GB [Hard drive] (120.03 GB) to change boot order hold...
  10. Having trouble uninstalling an app.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Having trouble uninstalling an app.: So, I have the epicgames launcher app installed on my computer and I want to uninstall it, but it won't let me. Can somebody help with this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-uninstalling-an-app/e5897ea2-d90e-4a6f-8888-23abd8724d45"