Windows 10: Having trouble printing from computer

Discus and support Having trouble printing from computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have connected my Canon imageclass mf4570dn via usb and I cannot find a way to print my document from file explorer, the print button is greyed out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by OwenBland, Sep 27, 2020.

1. OwenBland Win User

Having trouble printing from computer

I have connected my Canon imageclass mf4570dn via usb and I cannot find a way to print my document from file explorer, the print button is greyed out

:)

OwenBland, Sep 27, 2020

2. Trouble Printing E-mail

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern. There are several reasons why you are experiencing this kind of issue. It could be an issue with driver, corrupted system files, settings, or connection between the device. We would like to know more information about
    your concern. Please answer the following questions:

• Which version of Windows are you using? To check it, type in winver on Search box and hit Ok.
    • Is this only happening when trying to print emails? Or, this is an issue every time you print documents?
    • Is printer connected through wired or wireless?

Meanwhile, you can perform suggested steps provided below:

• Disconnect your printer and connect it again.
    • If the same issue persists, you can follow the step provided in Fix printer problems article.
    • If it is the same, you can head over to this link for more troubleshooting steps.
    • You can also visit this link on how to print emails.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Lemuel Cie, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Having trouble printing from computer

I have an Asus laptop running Windows 10. I am having trouble printing to a Wireless HP Officejet 4640.

Hi Doug,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. We will help you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to set as default print driver as below and check if it helps.

• Search Windows for devices, and click Devices and Printers in the list of results.
    • Find the original print driver that you previously installed. The print driver should be the name of your printer and the picture of the printer should not be gray.
    • Right-click your printer, and select Set as Default Printer.
    • Try printing again. If problems persist, continue to the next step.

Method 2: you may also follow the troubleshooting steps from the e blow article and check fi it helps.

Fix printer problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...10&v1h=win8tab1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Having trouble printing from computer

1. Having trouble printing from computer - Similar Threads - Having trouble printing

2. Print Screen on Computer, then when printing 'Print Screen' from the computer to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Screen on Computer, then when printing 'Print Screen' from the computer to the...: After using "Print Screen" on the Computer, then printing what was saved from "Print Screen", does not fully print what was saved. What's Up?...
  3. Print Screen on Computer, then when printing 'Print Screen' from the computer to the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print Screen on Computer, then when printing 'Print Screen' from the computer to the...: After using "Print Screen" on the Computer, then printing what was saved from "Print Screen", does not fully print what was saved. What's Up?...
  4. Print Screen on Computer, then when printing 'Print Screen' from the computer to the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Computer having troubles booting into OS.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer having troubles booting into OS.: Hey guys, I bought a Medion Akoya P40000 from Aldi, it worked perfectly for the two years the warranty came with and now it's having problems, it has no longer got any warranty left and I am hoping that I can fix this myself. One day it went into sleep and didn't wake up, I...
  6. I have trouble printing in windows 10

I have trouble printing in windows 10: I'm having trouble printing. The page it want to does not go to the printer queue to print. It was working fine earlier. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-trouble-printing-in-windows-10/e5bb60f9-5439-45f3-a9fb-0ffa75b0dc40
  7. Trouble with printing

Trouble with printing: I can't print Adobe documents, word documents no problem. I installed the printer again, what is going wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-with-printing/a04f5a3d-b988-4041-b5c7-7d122ec9fe40
  8. Print from Networked computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print from Networked computer: How can I connect a networked laptop to the printer connected to my networked pc by USB? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/print-from-networked-computer/9eda19f1-bbe0-4027-b2e2-7b6abfa01887
  9. having trouble printing a single page from word 10

having trouble printing a single page from word 10: I am having trouble printing a single page from word 10 using my shorthand program. I used word 03 wt no problem. 53725
  10. Computer having trouble booting and waking up from Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer having trouble booting and waking up from Sleep Mode: Not sure what thread to post this under... My Computer's not working. I've been having trouble with it waking up from Sleep Mode or even just booting it up from being off since getting WINDOWS 10 it seems like. It would start and just get stuck on HP loading screen, so you'd...