Windows 10: Having trouble processing my payment

Discus and support Having trouble processing my payment in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [IMG]I wanted to upgrade my windows home to workstation pro and this showed up. I am using mastercard from Iraq... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SupaSalar1, May 11, 2020.

1. Having trouble processing my payment

Having trouble processing my payment [​IMG]I wanted to upgrade my windows home to workstation pro and this showed up. I am using mastercard from Iraq

:)

SupaSalar1, May 11, 2020

2. Trouble processing payment

Hi Collin,

Issues processing payment when purchasing online may occur if your payment instrument needs an update or there is an issue with your account. It can also occur if your account region is different from the region of the item that you are trying to purchase.

To resolve your concern, click on this
    link
    and follow the steps to manage your payment details.

If you are having troubles managing your payment details or billing information online, contact

Xbox Chat Support
    via chat or request a call so they can help you update your account securely.

Should you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, May 11, 2020
  3. Zani2x Win User
    We're having trouble processing your payment.

i trouble processing a payment gift to a friend cod ww2

Zani2x, May 11, 2020
  4. Having trouble processing my payment

Trouble processing payment

Hi Johannsson,

Payment issues occur if there is an issue with your account or your payment cards need an update. To resolve your concern, we recommend to check and follow the steps in this article:

Manage your payment options online

If the issue still persists, we suggest contacting
    Xbox Contact Support
    . They can help you to update your account.

Also, refer to this
    link
    on how to Troubleshoot problems with payment options.

We look forward to your response.

Marvelos Reg, May 11, 2020
Thema:

Having trouble processing my payment

1. Having trouble processing my payment - Similar Threads - Having trouble processing

2. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out: MY7FrY2u3km5wewk.31.3652024/02/02 - 16:32:10 UTC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/were-having-trouble-processing-your-payment-and/fee876c5-0f8d-4295-8906-06fce9251e46
  3. Receiving error "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Receiving error "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it...: Hello,I was able to purchase an xbox game as a gift and when I went to purchase another same day it wouldn't let me. I received error "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out." I have been receiving this error for 2 weeks. My account...
  4. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.: Hi I am trying to put some money into my kid's account so they can play minecraft. However, i keep getting the message above, pV83MmXVFEirFpen.6.3032022/09/17 - 17:50:48 UTCI have tried multiple times, with the same result. i have tried different cards as well. not sure what...
  5. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.: So I tried to make a purchase on a Microsoft store app and received this message after inputting verification details about the payment and clicking 'buy'. How do I fix this?...
  6. were are having trouble processing your payment and wed like to get it sorted out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    were are having trouble processing your payment and wed like to get it sorted out: am i permanently banned ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/were-are-having-trouble-processing-your-payment/047f0728-9301-4a21-94b0-f56243de6f6a
  7. were are having trouble processing your payment and wed like to get it sorted out

were are having trouble processing your payment and wed like to get it sorted out: am i permanently banned ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/were-are-having-trouble-processing-your-payment/047f0728-9301-4a21-94b0-f56243de6f6a
  8. PROCESSING PAYMENTS!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PROCESSING PAYMENTS!!!: EVERY TIME I TRY TO BUY ROBUX THROUGH THE ROBLOX GAME IT SAYS "WE'RE HAVING TROUBLE PROCESSING YOUR PAYMENT AND WE'D LIKE TO GET IT SORTED OUT" WHAT IS THE PROBLEM!? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/processing-payments/4d27aa1d-8c18-4556-a824-541998f546e5
  9. Processing payment

Processing payment: When I put my data about my debit card I cannot change the country from USA to mine, that's why when I am trying to purchase the app the error occurs. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/processing-payment/ca8b3105-7f55-4e71-8f41-8cdfd1ba58b2
  10. Payment failure: we're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Payment failure: we're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted: I am trying to pre-order Super Deluxe Edition Borderlands 3 but it always says we're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted i don't know whats wrong can i get some help. ***Original Title: trouble processing my payment***...