Windows 10: Having trouble reinstalling MS 365 Office? Solution given!

Discus and support Having trouble reinstalling MS 365 Office? Solution given! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After resetting my PC back in March, I guess I forgot to reinstall Office.Anyway, having no luck installing it again. Keeps getting stuck at 0%, 3%, 9%... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SRM61X, May 20, 2022.

1. SRM61X Win User

Having trouble reinstalling MS 365 Office? Solution given!

After resetting my PC back in March, I guess I forgot to reinstall Office.Anyway, having no luck installing it again. Keeps getting stuck at 0%, 3%, 9% after each tryI uninstalled my AV, no luckI shut off Firewall, no luckI tried the automatic restore repair tool, no luckI tried compatibility mode, no luckI tried the offline installer, no luckNow I`m going to try the offline installer and select compatibility mode again.Get back in a minute or 2!- - - Updated - - -Well, it installed by running directly from the setup64 file using Troubleshoot Compatibility-recommended settings-AV still uninsta

:)

SRM61X, May 20, 2022

2. Having trouble activation Office 365

Error 0x8004FC12 when activating Office 2013 or Office 365

Source "We’re sorry, something went wrong and we can’t do this for you right now. Please try again later. (0x8004FC12)" when activating Office 2013 or Office 365

DavidPostill, May 20, 2022
  3. office 365 vs office 2013

my Microsoft surface came with 1 month trial of ms office 365 , now it's expired.now I wanna know if I she subscribe to office 365 or uninstall it & install office 2013. what's the difference between both?

freebird_9924, May 20, 2022
  4. Having trouble reinstalling MS 365 Office? Solution given!

Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, May 20, 2022
Thema:

Having trouble reinstalling MS 365 Office? Solution given!

1. Having trouble reinstalling MS 365 Office? Solution given! - Similar Threads - Having trouble reinstalling

2. Having trouble reinstalling MS 365 Office? Solution given!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having trouble reinstalling MS 365 Office? Solution given!: After resetting my PC back in March, I guess I forgot to reinstall Office.Anyway, having no luck installing it again. Keeps getting stuck at 0%, 3%, 9% after each tryI uninstalled my AV, no luckI shut off Firewall, no luckI tried the automatic restore repair tool, no luckI...
  3. Having trouble reinstalling MS 365 Office? Solution given!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Having trouble reinstalling MS 365 Office? Solution given!: After resetting my PC back in March, I guess I forgot to reinstall Office.Anyway, having no luck installing it again. Keeps getting stuck at 0%, 3%, 9% after each tryI uninstalled my AV, no luckI shut off Firewall, no luckI tried the automatic restore repair tool, no luckI...
  4. MS Office 365

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    MS Office 365: I'm retiring a computer. How do I remove Office 365 and the install it on a new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office-365/004b38c1-8c97-49ec-938a-1da98683a7a0
  5. MS Office 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Office 365: I'm retiring a computer. How do I remove Office 365 and the install it on a new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office-365/004b38c1-8c97-49ec-938a-1da98683a7a0
  6. MS Office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. MS office 365

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MS office 365: I have MS 365 puchased and installed but today could not open and edit word files from desktop. getting a message, i need MS 365 subscription to edit and save I had no issues till last week...
  8. Guys, I have a trouble with office 365

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Guys, I have a trouble with office 365: [ATTACH] I have a hp pavilion 15-cd002la with windows 10 (up to date with the window's updates) and Office is showing me this blank screen since several days ago. I already uninstalled it, installed again, tried to repair it with windows and a microsoft tool but nothing...
  9. Reinstalling Office 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reinstalling Office 365: Outlook failed to open even in safe mode. A data file was said to be corrupted. I uninstalled office and tried to reinstall it but neither Word nor Outlook installed. any ideas?...
  10. Reinstalling Office 365?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Reinstalling Office 365?: One of my friends has somehow lost Office 365 after a mishap with a virus and I want to help her get it back. I helped her buy and install it a couple of years back but I remember very little about what we did to acquire it and know nothing about what we need to do to restore...