Windows 10: having trouble reinstalling solitaire collecation

Discus and support having trouble reinstalling solitaire collecation in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The directions for reinstalling the solitaire collection tell me to click on things that do not exist on my Dell laptop. Powershell does not show up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Malyra, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Malyra Win User

having trouble reinstalling solitaire collecation

The directions for reinstalling the solitaire collection tell me to click on things that do not exist on my Dell laptop. Powershell does not show up anywhere, nor does 'advanced' nor 'run as administrator. What do I do now?

:)

Malyra, Jan 18, 2020

2. Solitaire Collection Stopped!

Hello Paul,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please let us know:

• What all trouble shooting steps have you done?

• Is the issue confined only with solitaire or with other online games as well?

Meanwhile I suggest you to follow the steps in the below article and check if it helps:

Please avoid the steps which you already done.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/what-troubleshoot-problems-app

Note: Steps applies to Windows 10 as well.

Please make sure that all the apps are updated.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 18, 2020
  3. Microsoft Solitaire is not working

Hi,

I need more information about your concern. Is there any error message/code after Microsoft Solitaire fails to launch? Since the steps you have tried did not work, I suggest that you reinstall it instead. Follow the steps below:

• Open Windows PowerShell as an administrator. (Type PowerShell in Start menu search box, right-click and select Run as administrator)
    • Type the following command and press Enter "Get-AppxPackage *solitairecollection* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    • You can close the PowerShell window and restart your device.
    • Open Store app and search for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and download the game.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jan 18, 2020
  4. BulldogXX Win User

Is anyone else having problems opening the MS Solitaire Collection at the moment?

I have a different problem: I don't have any trouble opening Solitaire. I have trouble closing it. Is there a 12-step plan for Solitaire? Can I go to a meeting?

BulldogXX, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

1. having trouble reinstalling solitaire collecation - Similar Threads - having trouble reinstalling

2. If you have trouble with windowsdefender link - reinstall windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If you have trouble with windowsdefender link - reinstall windows 11: On the Microsoft website one of the Windows 11 installation options is the make an installation USB. I couldn't just download and reinstall.After the UBS was created, I rebooted my Laptop.When it came back into Windows 11, I went to File Explorer, found my USB, opened it and...
  3. If you have trouble with windowsdefender link - reinstall windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If you have trouble with windowsdefender link - reinstall windows 11: On the Microsoft website one of the Windows 11 installation options is the make an installation USB. I couldn't just download and reinstall.After the UBS was created, I rebooted my Laptop.When it came back into Windows 11, I went to File Explorer, found my USB, opened it and...
  4. I have trouble with my laptop, it was reinstalled to win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have trouble with my laptop, it was reinstalled to win 11: I have trouble with my laptop, it was reinstalled to win 11 it went ok no problems, shut it down overnight and restarted it the next morning and it got as far the sign in screen and that was all no password was acceptable so I can't get any further, no error massages, pls...
  5. I have trouble with my laptop, it was reinstalled to win 11

I have trouble with my laptop, it was reinstalled to win 11: I have trouble with my laptop, it was reinstalled to win 11 it went ok no problems, shut it down overnight and restarted it the next morning and it got as far the sign in screen and that was all no password was acceptable so I can't get any further, no error massages, pls...
  6. Having trouble signing in when attempting to reinstall windows 10

Having trouble signing in when attempting to reinstall windows 10: hi, I'm having trouble signing in to my account when attempting to reinstall windows 10 because my pc isn't working well. I've double checked to see if I entered my password in correctly and it seems accurate, I've tried other solutions, but doesn't seem to resolve my issue...
  7. Having trouble reinstalling MS 365 Office? Solution given!

Having trouble reinstalling MS 365 Office? Solution given!: After resetting my PC back in March, I guess I forgot to reinstall Office.Anyway, having no luck installing it again. Keeps getting stuck at 0%, 3%, 9% after each tryI uninstalled my AV, no luckI shut off Firewall, no luckI tried the automatic restore repair tool, no luckI...
  8. I'm Having Trouble Reinstalling Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm Having Trouble Reinstalling Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Every Time I Try To Install It, It Makes It To Installing And Says Error. Can Anyone Help Me With This? Error Code: 0x80070003 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-trouble-reinstalling-minecraft-windows/93439c95-4587-4300-b608-23ee58af8a43
  9. microsoft solitaire collection will not reinstall. have windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft solitaire collection will not reinstall. have windows 10: uninstalled microsoft solitaire collection, now will not let me reinstall. have windows 10. what's the problem microsoft??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection-will-not-reinstall/e7e1d321-b892-4511-9c75-0867899deb56
  10. Unable to reinstall MS Solitaire Collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to reinstall MS Solitaire Collection: I have a paid subscription for MS Solitaire Collection. Unfortunately, my laptop has had a lot of issues recently and the game wasn't working. I uninstalled the game but when I attempted to reinstall it in the store, I kept receiving "You'll need a new app to open this...