Windows 10: Having trouble removing .NET framework 3.5 windows 10

Discus and support Having trouble removing .NET framework 3.5 windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Booted up my laptop, unable to open some apps and keep getting "CLR error : 80004005 The program will now terminate" message, thus I tried looking for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KenlieFang, May 1, 2021.

1. Having trouble removing .NET framework 3.5 windows 10

Booted up my laptop, unable to open some apps and keep getting "CLR error : 80004005 The program will now terminate" message, thus I tried looking for solutions and found that I have to reinstall my .NET Framework, I tried removing my .NET Framework through "Turn windows features on or off" window, but then it failed removing my .NET Framework 3.5 with an error code : 0x80070570

:)

KenlieFang, May 1, 2021

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 1, 2021
  3. das10 Win User
    Unable to download any framework for .net - (error code 0x80070002)

OK, the Windows 10 Feature installation method should have been straightforward, but since that errored out as well, something else seems to be going on with your Windows, so wait for somebody with more experience to suggest a way out.

In the mean time, if you haven't already, you could give muchomurka's suggestion a go as well with the elevated prompt and an install media to see if it works. The following link shows the detailed steps involved.

Offline install of .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10 using DISM

das10, May 1, 2021
  4. Having trouble removing .NET framework 3.5 windows 10

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, May 1, 2021
Thema:

Having trouble removing .NET framework 3.5 windows 10

1. Having trouble removing .NET framework 3.5 windows 10 - Similar Threads - Having trouble removing

2. Having trouble with updating Net Framework 3.5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble with updating Net Framework 3.5: I've been trying to update NET Framework 3.5 for a while now and every time the update finishes it says that it fails and that I have to restart my computer. is there anything I can do to successfully update this?...
  3. Having trouble with updating Net Framework 3.5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having trouble with updating Net Framework 3.5: I've been trying to update NET Framework 3.5 for a while now and every time the update finishes it says that it fails and that I have to restart my computer. is there anything I can do to successfully update this?...
  4. Having trouble with updating Net Framework 3.5

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  6. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  7. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  8. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

.NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  9. Having trouble removing .NET framework 3.5 Please help!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Having trouble removing .NET framework 3.5 Please help!!: Booted up my laptop, unable to open some apps and keep getting "CLR error : 80004005 The program will now terminate" message, thus I tried looking for solutions and found that I have to reinstall my .NET Framework, I tried removing my .NET Framework through "Turn windows...
  10. Remove .NET framework 4.7

Remove .NET framework 4.7: Hello, After reading AutoCAD forums there is a known problem running .NET framework 4.7 with AutoCAD. (It will not boot up on my computer). Therefore, I want to uninstall .NET framework 4.7 for 4.6. After looking at the registry I can see that 4.7 is installed but...