Windows 10: Having trouble resizing a file .

Discus and support Having trouble resizing a file . in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; file will not resize it is too large in display can't access info tried compatibility mode and changing the dpi nothing seems to work. Trouble shooter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EdwardFulton1, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Having trouble resizing a file .

file will not resize it is too large in display can't access info tried compatibility mode and changing the dpi nothing seems to work. Trouble shooter can't see the problem so it's been as useful as a soup sandwich. Anyone know of a workaround for this issue? I need to have access to this info I tried deleting and reinstalling that didn't work either. Thank you in advance

:)

EdwardFulton1, Nov 26, 2020

2. Windows 10 File Explorer Preview Pane - resizing doesn't resize the file being previewed!

Hi,

For us to provide you an accurate information and resolution regarding your concern in resizing Windows 10 File Explorer Preview Pane, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Nov 26, 2020
  3. John Vil Win User
    moving and resizing

Hi Bob,

There may be several reasons why you are unable to resize or move applications after installing an update. To better assist you with your concern, we would like you to answer the questions below:

• Does it happen only on one application?
    • Which application are you having issues resizing or moving?

In the meantime, we suggest you to run the Windows 10 troubleshooter. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter
    Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Nov 26, 2020
  4. Jake Win User

Having trouble resizing a file .

How to disable Windows 10 window resize behavior after snapping?

I like Windows' snapping features, for the most part. I have trouble with one aspect of the feature, which resizes a window back to its previous size after snapping, if you move the window. I would rather keep the window at the snapped size.

Follow these steps to see what I mean:

1. Open a new window
      • Note the size of the window at this point
    2. Snap it to the side of the screen (Win + LeftArrow)
    3. Resize the window to be shorter
    4. Move the window to another spot

You will observe after step 4 that the window returns to the size it was in step 1. Windows remembers that size and recalls it when you move the window. Is there a way to have Windows keep the size I set via snap/resize instead of the previous size?

Thema:

Having trouble resizing a file .

1. Having trouble resizing a file . - Similar Threads - Having trouble resizing

2. Having trouble with a file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble with a file: I can open the file I'm having trouble with normally, but when I upload it anywhere it says: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-with-a-file/b32d93cf-3fe9-47e4-9b91-704ca92bc85f
  3. Having trouble with a file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having trouble with a file: I can open the file I'm having trouble with normally, but when I upload it anywhere it says: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-with-a-file/b32d93cf-3fe9-47e4-9b91-704ca92bc85f
  4. Having trouble with a file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Having trouble with file names

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Having trouble with file names: Whenever I click on a photo and it says "Save Image As", the file name is named "download" or "images" instead of the original file name the photo had. And so I have tried to look for a solution to fix it and I couldn't find one. I don't know what to do and I really need help...
  6. Friend is having trouble with file installation?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Friend is having trouble with file installation?: I left click on Minecraft Forge installer but it opens a internet explorer window, not a installer. (The Forge installer is also a internet explorer icon, I tried to reinstall the Forge installer but the problem continues) If you have any questions to solve my problem please...
  7. Having trouble finding a dll file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having trouble finding a dll file: So it not uncommon for me to have to fix windows 10 after a clean instal but this time was intense but there is one dll file that I've looked everywhere for and I guess it just doesn't exist or something VCRUNTIME140_1_APP.dll Does anyone know where to find this or have a...
  8. Having trouble with encrypting files/folders

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Having trouble with encrypting files/folders: I googled the subject and discovered that it's possible to encrypt individual files and folders with a password. I thought this would be a great idea after almost losing a flash drive recently. Some information would be best not lost to unauthorized people. The...
  9. Having trouble deleting this file

in Windows 10 Support
    Having trouble deleting this file: [img] I want to delete this file but every time I click on it this pops up and I can't delete it. 47737
  10. I'm having trouble finding files

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm having trouble finding files: Hello, first post here. I have 10 installed and am trying to download files computer to a separate program that opens a browse your files dialog box. The folders in the dialog box are the same ones where the files are on the computer but they don't appear in the folders in...