Windows 10: Having trouble switching

Discus and support Having trouble switching in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! I just bought a new bluetooth headphone. I generally work at my desk so I have it connected to my laptop with an aux cable. However, when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Pareshshrestha, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Having trouble switching

Hello!

I just bought a new bluetooth headphone.

I generally work at my desk so I have it connected to my laptop with an aux cable. However, when I try to switch to bluetooth connection, even when the video is playing or the other person is speaking the headphone plays nothing. The audio works fine, they can hear me but I can't hear them.

I have tried connecting while plugged in, while not plugged in or connecting after unplugging for a while. Nothing seems to work. Even when I go to the setting and manually select the preferred audio and sound devices, it doesn't play a sound.

Could you help me out?

:)

Pareshshrestha, Oct 14, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

I'm having trouble with Macrium Reflect tutorial.

Strongly suggest you watch some youtube videos on Macrium and follow them step by step, making sure they are current.

Also make sure you have the manual to hand, and use the extensive help provided with the product.

dalchina, Oct 14, 2020
  3. Switching out of S Mode

I am having trouble switching my laptop out of S Mode. I went through the steps that are listed, and the Windows Store is updated and it won't let me click Get when you go to the screen to switch out of S mode.

ChelseaSmith3, Oct 14, 2020
  4. bobkn Win User

Having trouble switching

having trouble getting HDR color profile to be used

This may be a bit obscure, but I that someone out there can suggest a fix.

See my system listing for my hardware.

My system is HDR capable, and I have turned that on in settings.

I have produced a custom color profile my calibration using an X-Rite I1Display device and their I1Profiler software.

If I select that profile as default in Color Management, the display switches to the wrong colors about 15 seconds after I log in to Windows. (I can log out of the account and log back in, to the same effect. It obviously is not connected with a cold boot.)

I can manually re-select the custom file, and that will be applied after. (Until the next login.)

I'm probably doing something idiotic, but I haven't spotted it. Any suggestions?

Having trouble switching [​IMG]

Having trouble switching [​IMG]

bobkn, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

Having trouble switching

1. Having trouble switching - Similar Threads - Having trouble switching

2. Having trouble with a file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble with a file: I can open the file I'm having trouble with normally, but when I upload it anywhere it says: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-with-a-file/b32d93cf-3fe9-47e4-9b91-704ca92bc85f
  3. Having trouble logging in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble logging in.: So over the past few months I've been experiencing a whole slew of problems which today has culminated into me being completely locked out of my computer.My PC will sometimes restart without warning, mostly during Windows login process or a little after I reach my desktop and...
  4. Having trouble logging in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Having trouble logging in: One drive pops up when I turn the computer on. I put in my password and then the account security code that is sent to me. It then tells me there is a problem and I should go to account.live.com to fix it. I sign in on account.live.com but there is nothing there telling me...
  5. Is anyone having trouble switching out of S Mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is anyone having trouble switching out of S Mode?: I’ve tried numerous times to switch out of S Mode but it just won’t let me it just keeps saying working on it and won’t do anything else. submitted by /u/Huckleberry386 [link] [comments]...
  6. Having trouble switching out of windows 10 s mode.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Having trouble switching out of windows 10 s mode.: Having trouble switching out of windows 10 s mode. I went to system update and security, then activation, but i am not asked to switch out of s mode...
  7. having trouble downloading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    having trouble downloading: when trying to download i get this pop up that says this filke does not have an app associated with it performing this action https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-downloading/5219dca5-f329-4a2e-abaa-bb4998299748
  8. Having trouble with bluetooth

in Windows 10 Customization
    Having trouble with bluetooth: So, I just got my windows 10 pc like 3 weeks ago. I primarily got it to play video games with friends and do some work in between. I got Bluetooth earbuds yesterday to make things easier. When I tried connecting them to my pc, it wouldn't show up on the Bluetooth menu. I then...
  9. Having trouble switching to local account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Having trouble switching to local account: So I havent had Windows 10 that long and I seem to have set this up with a Microsoft account (a specific email address combined with a password) that logs me into, well I guess, the Microsoft store? So I just wanted to switch to a local account (cause thats all I want or...
  10. I'm Having Trouble...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I'm Having Trouble...: Installing this update... Cumulative Update for Windows 10 (KB3097617) - Error 0x80004005 Thanks in advance! 26335