Windows 10: Having trouble transferring pictures.

Discus and support Having trouble transferring pictures. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to copy pictures from my smartphone to my laptop by using the charge cord. I can get my pictures up on the laptop but I can't seem to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GaryAtkins3, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Having trouble transferring pictures.

I am trying to copy pictures from my smartphone to my laptop by using the charge cord. I can get my pictures up on the laptop but I can't seem to be able to save them. So when the power cord is disconnected the pictures disappear. What am I doing wrong!

:)

GaryAtkins3, Mar 31, 2020

2. Re transferring pictures to Window 10

I just transferred pictures to Windows 10 from my Samsung Galaxy Android phone. The pictures were transferred but they are in a separate list and I cannot transfer any of them as as attachment or to my Facebook account. Any suggestions.

TAM6

TheresaMuller, Mar 31, 2020
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

4. numbed79 Win User

Having trouble transferring pictures.

Sending pictures to an existing CDR

I used XP for almost fourteen years without a problem. Now that I have windows10 I haven't been able to add pictures to exist8ing cd's. No problems with data or music. I also cannot view the picture CD's. I double click burn to disc but nothing happens. I get a list but no way to view it. I get a notice,these files are ready....etc. but when I click on a folder to transfer new contents...nothing happens. I'm at a loss on how to procede. Any step by step would be greatlyb appreciated.

numbed79, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

Having trouble transferring pictures.

1. Having trouble transferring pictures. - Similar Threads - Having trouble transferring

2. Picture transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Picture transfer: My new Acer laptop which couple times when connected to my Samsung 21 phone to transfer pics. Had no issues as did transfer Connected again Acer seems not able connect this time. Tried on old laptop had no problem so something changed inside Acer as not connect this time what...
  3. Picture transfer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Picture transfer: My new Acer laptop which couple times when connected to my Samsung 21 phone to transfer pics. Had no issues as did transfer Connected again Acer seems not able connect this time. Tried on old laptop had no problem so something changed inside Acer as not connect this time what...
  4. Having trouble transfering CashBack Cash to Paypal

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Having trouble transfering CashBack Cash to Paypal: After going to the "get paid" section of the microsoft cashback page, I've created and linked a paypal, added a phone number, and done everything it asked for.When i click on Transfer all it says it's, it says that it's "sending a verification code..."What code is it sending...
  5. Having trouble transfering CashBack Cash to Paypal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble transfering CashBack Cash to Paypal: After going to the "get paid" section of the microsoft cashback page, I've created and linked a paypal, added a phone number, and done everything it asked for.When i click on Transfer all it says it's, it says that it's "sending a verification code..."What code is it sending...
  6. Having trouble transfering CashBack Cash to Paypal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Trouble Transfering Funds

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trouble Transfering Funds: Hello, So I just purchased Minecraft today and I was about to purchase a texture pack that I had on Minecraft PE that I really like using. Purchasing Minecraft was fine but the texture pack is a different story. For whatever reason I have to ask permission to purchase...
  8. transfer of pictures

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    transfer of pictures: unable to transfer pictures from my kindle fire to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-of-pictures/831862a3-0c6a-4307-b321-d55b151949cc
  9. transfer pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transfer pictures: I have windows 10, Havent been exactly happy with it, but now am furious!!! I have a canon camera which uses a sd card. I cannot transfer my pictures from the card to my computer. When I first fot the computer I could transfer the pictures, now it says use the drop box,...
  10. Trouble with pictures

in Windows 10 Support
    Trouble with pictures: When I select the new viewer from start menu, a lot of my pictures have been duplicated. and I am having trouble deleting them or editing others. Keeps telling me I have to have permission to do so. 59389