Windows 10: Having trouble uninstalling an app.

Discus and support Having trouble uninstalling an app. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So, I have the epicgames launcher app installed on my computer and I want to uninstall it, but it won't let me. Can somebody help with this problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dannybechard, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Having trouble uninstalling an app.

So, I have the epicgames launcher app installed on my computer and I want to uninstall it, but it won't let me. Can somebody help with this problem?

:)

dannybechard, Mar 30, 2019
  2. Mark Isi Win User

Unable to uninstall an app on Windows 10

Hello dayhiker4k,

First, I went ahead and moved this thread to the appropriate category, so no need to worry about that. Thanks for letting us know about this.

Regarding your concern, I have listed below the most basic steps on how to uninstall a program on Windows 10 via settings. Try it out and see if it helps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Select Apps.
    • Select the program, and then select Uninstall. Some apps built into Windows can't be uninstalled.
    • Follow the instructions on the screen.

If the above step won't work, I suggest that you check with Webroot's support website for steps on how to completely uninstall their programs. Some anti-virus apps require certain permissions, or may have have different steps to perform in order to completely
    take it out of the system.

If you're still having trouble uninstalling the app, the last resort that I can share to you is to uninstall it using
    Command Prompt. Follow the steps provided by Ramesh.Kumar from
    this link and let us know the outcome.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Mark Isi, Mar 30, 2019
  3. Windows 10 self installing apps I have uninstalled!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: I suggest you to end the task in task manager.

• Go to task bar

• Right click on task bar

• Select task manager

• Click on apps and end the task.
    Step 2: Go to appwiz.cpl and locate to the apps, right click on apps and uninstall apps.

If the issue persists I suggest you to create new user account and check if it helps.

Step 3: You may check the same issue with the new user account.

Try these steps to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.

• Choose Accounts
      and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.

• Select Add an Account.

• Enter a user name and hit Next.

• Click on Finish.

• Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.

• Check if issue persists.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 30, 2019
  4. Having trouble uninstalling an app.

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Having trouble uninstalling an app. :confused:

oli_ramsay, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

Having trouble uninstalling an app.

1. Having trouble uninstalling an app. - Similar Threads - Having trouble uninstalling

2. Having trouble with Xbox app on PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Having trouble with Xbox app on PC: Whenever I try to install a game, or launch a game from the Xbox app, the Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer asks for admin privelleges which I give it. Then I get a windows error saying "The device cannot find the device, path or file. You may not have the...
  3. Trouble Uninstalling Program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trouble Uninstalling Program: I have trouble uninstalling a program f.lux, to be more specific. I have deleted it through files, yet its icon still appears in Start here:When I click on it, the program does not start up.The strange thing is, when I look up tips on how to delete 'stubborn' files and...
  4. Some apps are having trouble opening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some apps are having trouble opening.: Im trying to play some games but they dont work, the games are clustertruck, among us, project winter, and minecraft dungeons. other games like sea of thieves, ark, and minecraft work. please help, on pc....
  5. having trouble saving where new apps are saved

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    having trouble saving where new apps are saved: i try to use one of my other drives to save where my new apps are saved and gives me error 0x80070005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-saving-where-new-apps-are-saved/9d5b0e06-7f38-4354-ad56-690b3b6f378f
  6. I'm having trouble uninstalling certain adware on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm having trouble uninstalling certain adware on Windows 10.: Hello! Unfortunately, I've found quite a bit of adware on my Windows 10 computer that's been interfering with the software I'm needing to use for work. There are ways to bypass the adware, but, ultimately, this is very time consuming and frustrating. Also, these programs...
  7. Having trouble with Apps & features listing with no name.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Having trouble with Apps & features listing with no name.: I can't interact with this listing at all and it's bugging me. How do I get rid of it? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-with-apps-features-listing-with-no/764a4c86-9255-42b3-9c13-6598c63832f3
  8. Having trouble with Windows Photo app -

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Having trouble with Windows Photo app -: When scrolling down list of photo folders, it constantly goes back to the top. So frustrating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-with-windows-photo-app/572754cb-25cb-4240-9ecd-9468fa1be032"
  9. People having trouble accessing Facebook family of apps

in Windows 10 News
    People having trouble accessing Facebook family of apps: We know some people are having trouble accessing the Facebook family of apps. We’re working to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter 122020
  10. Apps having trouble calling home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps having trouble calling home: Hi there I am in a bit of a pickle, I use Windows 10 for graphic 3D and a lot of the software these days require the call home type arrangement. I went to upgrade a product from their download manager and received this 0x80090330 the sChannel issue. I was halfway thru dealing...