Windows 10: Having trouble updating because of this. I have never downloaded a vm before and cant find...

Discus and support Having trouble updating because of this. I have never downloaded a vm before and cant find... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/IsThatAShiny [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/IsThatAShiny, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Having trouble updating because of this. I have never downloaded a vm before and cant find...

/u/IsThatAShiny, Mar 5, 2021

2. Having trouble downloading spreadsheet after a Microsoft upgrade.

Hi Joseph,

I realize that you are facing trouble downloading spreadsheet after a Microsoft upgrade and you want to uninstall the upgrade. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Are you referring to Windows Update when you say “after a Microsoft upgrade”?

If there has been any updates installed on the PC recently, then you may follow these steps to uninstall the updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”. Select the update and click on uninstall. Follow the on-screen directions to complete the process.

Once this is done restart the computer.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Mar 5, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    I'm having trouble with Macrium Reflect tutorial.

Strongly suggest you watch some youtube videos on Macrium and follow them step by step, making sure they are current.

Also make sure you have the manual to hand, and use the extensive help provided with the product.

dalchina, Mar 5, 2021
  4. Having trouble updating because of this. I have never downloaded a vm before and cant find...

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

Having trouble updating because of this. I have never downloaded a vm before and cant find...

1. Having trouble updating because of this. I have never downloaded a vm before and cant find... - Similar Threads - Having trouble updating

2. BSOD I have never seen before

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD I have never seen before: My computer is a farely powerful computer so I would often put it through a lot at once but when it crashed I was just watching netflix. All of a sudden the screen froze and I couldn't do anything and then shortly after a Blue Screen appeared. Normally I just dismiss these as...
  3. BSOD I have never seen before

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD I have never seen before: My computer is a farely powerful computer so I would often put it through a lot at once but when it crashed I was just watching netflix. All of a sudden the screen froze and I couldn't do anything and then shortly after a Blue Screen appeared. Normally I just dismiss these as...
  4. BSOD I have never seen before

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I have a trouble downloading kb5006744

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a trouble downloading kb5006744: I have problems downloading kb5006744, when I try to do it through the microsoft service page, it does not download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-trouble-downloading-kb5006744/f46be943-b4a8-4c27-82f0-8fbe1c48e0d1
  6. I have a trouble downloading kb5006744

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a trouble downloading kb5006744: I have problems downloading kb5006744, when I try to do it through the microsoft service page, it does not download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-trouble-downloading-kb5006744/f46be943-b4a8-4c27-82f0-8fbe1c48e0d1
  7. I have a trouble downloading kb5006744

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Some issue I have never encountered before

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some issue I have never encountered before: I'm not sure if this is in the correct section, but... Everything was working fine then i dropped my phone near my computer but the vibration through my wooden floor boards must've reached the computer. My PC froze, so I hard did a hard shut down held power button for 5 sec...
  9. I have trouble with update!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have trouble with update!: Hello, i have problem with update to windows 1909, when it installed, i have bsod, and after restart, i see error 0x80070050. Please, help me submitted by /u/qdow [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ha7iig/i_have_trouble_with_update/
  10. having trouble downloading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    having trouble downloading: when trying to download i get this pop up that says this filke does not have an app associated with it performing this action https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-downloading/5219dca5-f329-4a2e-abaa-bb4998299748