Windows 10: Having trouble updating State of Decay 2!

Discus and support Having trouble updating State of Decay 2! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So, Juggernaut is supposed to be free; i followed the steps to the point of reinstalling the game, but i cant download anything from the Windows Store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kaveman357, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Having trouble updating State of Decay 2!

So, Juggernaut is supposed to be free; i followed the steps to the point of reinstalling the game, but i cant download anything from the Windows Store page for SoD2. I guess the real question is; how do i download a game which I paid for 3 months ago and have since uninstalled?

thanks for any help

:)

kaveman357, Mar 16, 2020

2. state of decay 2 not updateing/downloading

Hi doctorsinister,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to update the game State of Decay 2. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing this concern with your other games?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 16, 2020
  3. State of Decay 2 no download

Open the Microsoft Store

Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the screen (...)

Click My Library

Scroll through the list then click the State of Decay 2 app if its listed there, then click the download button.

If doesn't help, let us know and we can explore more options.

Andre for Directly, Mar 16, 2020
  4. Having trouble updating State of Decay 2!

State of Decay 2 preload

Hey,

I couldn't quite figure it out either. When I first downloaded via MS Store, it completed a small download (Around 20mb) and seemed to install the State of Decay icon in the Start Menu.

Whenever I would launch that it would come up with an alert stating that "You're trying too early".. but it never fully downloaded the game content.

I went and tried again tonight and looked under "Downloads and Updates" within Microsoft store (top right corner click on the ***. Then clicked on State of Decay 2 in the list, and on the SoD2 page that comes up, there was a button that said "Update".

Clicked on that, and now its downloading the game content (18gb+).

Hope this helps!

Scoobydooby11, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

Having trouble updating State of Decay 2!

1. Having trouble updating State of Decay 2! - Similar Threads - Having trouble updating

2. State of decay 2 not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of decay 2 not installing: So it has been awhile since I played "State of Decay 2" and I had it installed on my PC for a couple years now with no issues starting up or no issues installing. The only thing is now, is when I tried to get back to playing the game again I noticed that I the game would...
  3. state of decay 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    state of decay 2: will not load main menu on pc how to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/state-of-decay-2/a97542a4-3a50-4033-8f91-5d0d11da857a
  4. State of decay 2 multiplayer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    State of decay 2 multiplayer: I have bought state of decay 2 to play with my friends but I cannot see them when going into multiplayer, i have reinstalled the game twice now and I still have the same problem. I did run sfc /scannow in command prompt and have no system errors. Why is it so hard to play...
  5. State of decay 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    State of decay 2: My State of Decay 2 keeps "need to repair" is there a fix to this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/state-of-decay-2/bbc32711-4caf-4d29-a95a-cc1eda71db3c
  6. State of decay 2 freezing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    State of decay 2 freezing: My State of Decay 2 is super laggy and when I click any key All of them on the press any key to continute page nothing happens. Please someone help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/state-of-decay-2-freezing/7382995f-3fd9-41e4-9330-d38b40febee0
  7. State of Decay 2...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2...: Hi there, im at my wits end and hoping someone here can help me out Subscribed to game pass ultimate to play SOD2 with my frriends and im on day 2 with it not working. Without fail, every time, it will crash after the unity logo is shown, every single time i have...
  8. state of decay 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    state of decay 2: I have bought and installed state of decay 2 , I did a clean reinstall of windows 10 and updated all the drivers, within about 60 minutes of playing, the game crashes and freezes my pc, so have to do a hard reboot, i am running windows 10 with 32 gig of ram, a AMD FX(TM)...
  9. State of decay 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of decay 2: When i try to start State of decay 2 there is splash art and then game turns off. I've tried to reinstal windows store and this game and nothing helped. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/state-of-decay-2/0181b807-0ad1-4a0d-aba6-5be9e7a2e164
  10. State of Decay 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2: I had been playing SOD2 for a few weeks in August 2018. There were no crashes and very little frame-rate issues. The game was quite enjoyable. I took a break for about 2 weeks, and when I start the game it loads the menu. Then I start to have problems. If I load a game I can...