Windows 10: Having trouble updating to the 2004 version.

Discus and support Having trouble updating to the 2004 version. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It has failed three times now. The download finishes and asks for restart. I restart, it gets to around 50-60% and restarts. However, when it comes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Neamow, Aug 23, 2020.

1. /u/Neamow Win User

Having trouble updating to the 2004 version.

It has failed three times now. The download finishes and asks for restart. I restart, it gets to around 50-60% and restarts. However, when it comes back, the screen is just black.

Nothing is happening, there is no video output, no sounds that would indicate it logged in to Windows, and I have no clue what's going on. I tried leaving it for up to 15 minutes, but still nothing happens.

I use the hardware restart button to reset the machine, and it comes back like nothing happened, but I get a notification that the update was unsuccessful, with the error code 0xc1900101. The help page for this error is beyond useless, and none of the steps on it helped.

Anyone else encountered this and was able to resolve it, or does anyone have any ideas?

submitted by /u/Neamow
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Neamow, Aug 23, 2020
  2. Jpv_2020 Win User

windows version 2004 update

After windows version 2004 update, internet is not working - tried all the trouble shooting steps but issue was persisted. Internet started to work only after reverting to previous version 1909

Jpv_2020, Aug 23, 2020
  3. Having problem update to Windows 10, version 2004

Hi,

I'm Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor & I understand from the description that your encountering error while installing the latest windows updates so I suggest you follow the below instructions to upgrade the windows to the latest version 2004 manually
    following the below steps.

Latest Windows Feature Pack 2004 update manually steps:

Step: 1

Open the link below

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Step 2:

Click Update which will download the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant

Step 3:

Run the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant & then click Update now.

Step 4: It will start downloading the update and also shows the percentage of download.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Aug 23, 2020
  4. Al Burc Win User

Unable to update Window 10 Pro version 1607 to version 1709

Have made several attempts to update Windows 10 version 1607 to the latest version 1709 and have not been successful.

I've done the following per some suggestions found online:

• Updated drivers
    • Ran the Trouble Shooter for Windows 10 (Errors found were shown to be "Fixed" per the tool)
    • Unplugged the printer
    • Ran the DISM.exe
    Although not at every attempt, I have received the following errors:

• 0xc1900101 - 0x30018
    • 0x900704c7
    Can someone please advise me as to what the errors are and provide me with the steps to update Windows.

Thank you

Al Burc, Aug 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Having trouble updating to the 2004 version. - Similar Threads - Having trouble updating

2. Having trouble updating to Windows 10 version 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble updating to Windows 10 version 22H2: I haven't check for update for my PC but now I found out it got trouble updating to version 22H2It said "Windows cannot be installed because this pc has an unsupported disk layout for uefi firmware"I'm looking for several ways to deal with it but nothing help. How can I fix...
  3. Having trouble updating to Windows 10 version 22H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having trouble updating to Windows 10 version 22H2: I haven't check for update for my PC but now I found out it got trouble updating to version 22H2It said "Windows cannot be installed because this pc has an unsupported disk layout for uefi firmware"I'm looking for several ways to deal with it but nothing help. How can I fix...
  4. Having trouble updating to Windows 10 version 22H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Having trouble with my Internet and updated version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble with my Internet and updated version: I have many questions about my windows vista. My brother gave me a Windows Vista that hasn’t been used in Over five years my question is how do I connect to the Internet without using ethernet. I looked up Many tutorials and even ask my brother but he is on the other side of...
  6. Having trouble with my Internet and updated version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having trouble with my Internet and updated version: I have many questions about my windows vista. My brother gave me a Windows Vista that hasn’t been used in Over five years my question is how do I connect to the Internet without using ethernet. I looked up Many tutorials and even ask my brother but he is on the other side of...
  7. Update to version 2004

Update to version 2004: Hello, when i try update my Rig i got only 20h2 version but i dont want do download it. where is the version 2004 installation laucher? i still nothing found on it....
  8. The update version 2004

The update version 2004: Hello Up until today my system cant update to the version 2004 update. I just want to know why my system cant update and also when will it be able to as it is 7 months later since the update came out. Been updating every update since and still cant update....
  9. Update version 2004

Update version 2004: Is the Newest update really Version 2004? I want my computer up to date! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-version-2004/485f944a-8627-4e77-bf31-8061778b2bcc
  10. Trouble after updating to Windows 2004.

Trouble after updating to Windows 2004.: Hello. I updated my laptop to Windows 2004 on 24/6/2020. After updating it, I was about to change my default apps in the setting, but when I clicked each apps video, photo, music, mail etc it shows no recommendation it usually shows 'windows 10 recommendation' such as...