Windows 10: Having trouble uploading videos from iphone.

Discus and support Having trouble uploading videos from iphone. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So I've tried importing videos from photos, file explorer, and google photos. They wont play and say I need some codec extension. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dirtymilkcheese, May 24, 2020.

1. photo and video upload

Hi Marie,

To better assist you, we need to clarify your concern:

• Are your photos/videos stored on your iPhone 6, and you are trying to copy (upload) them to your Windows 10 computer?
    • Are you using Windows Photos app import feature to get photos/videos from your iPhone?

Regards.

Meliton Dec, May 24, 2020
  2. upload videos from iphone?

How do I upload videos I've taken on my iPhone to my Windows 10 pc desktop?

DebraLavin, May 24, 2020
  3. Ian Sal Win User

Having trouble uploading videos from iphone.

Upload Video in Youtube

Hi,

Internet Explorer 11 in Windows Phone 8.1 comes together with the File Picker which let’s you select and upload files. You can make use of the same to upload videos to YouTube. Follow these steps:

• Login in to your Google Account.
    • Open YouTube.com/upload
    • Tap on Select files to upload and choose the video file that you want to upload.
    Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Ian Sal, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Having trouble uploading videos from iphone.

1. Having trouble uploading videos from iphone. - Similar Threads - Having trouble uploading

2. Trouble importing photos from iphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble importing photos from iphone: My iPhone storage is full, with the majority of it being photos so I decided that ill put them onto my computer to free up space. Little did I know that this would take 3+ hours just to get no more than 20 photos uploaded to my computer in an incredibly frustrating...
  3. Trouble Uploading Photos from iPhone to PC

Trouble Uploading Photos from iPhone to PC: Hello,As the title of this post states, I am having trouble importing photos and videos from my iPhone into the photos app on Windows 11. I have ~4000 photos and videos. When I try to import all of them at once, it stops and says that something went wrong. At this point, only...
  4. Trouble Uploading Photos from iPhone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble Uploading Photos from iPhone to PC: Hello,As the title of this post states, I am having trouble importing photos and videos from my iPhone into the photos app on Windows 11. I have ~4000 photos and videos. When I try to import all of them at once, it stops and says that something went wrong. At this point, only...
  5. Trouble with uploading pictures off of my iphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trouble with uploading pictures off of my iphone: Hi, I am having trouble uploading pictures off of my iphone. When I plug the USB cable into my surface it is not recognizing my device. I have tried several USB cords and still no luck. Do you have any suggestions. I used to have no trouble doing this before. Thank you...
  6. videos from Iphone that have been uploaded/downloaded to a desktop windows 10 computer...

videos from Iphone that have been uploaded/downloaded to a desktop windows 10 computer...: I used to be able to download photos and videos no problem from my Apple iphone to our desktop with windows 10. But in the past year the computer will not recognize or upload photos - but i finally figured out how to do it. Now that it has uploaded the photos and videos to...
  7. photo upload from iphone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    photo upload from iphone: I am trying to upload my photos from my phone to my surface pro. The program has a hard time identifying my iPhone even when the phone is unlocked. Once the program identifies my phone is there after multiple trys, the program searches for photos and identifies the full...
  8. Trouble Importing Videos From iPhone On Windows 10 Photo App

Trouble Importing Videos From iPhone On Windows 10 Photo App: So I'm trying to import videos to my laptop but 4 different things keep me from doing it. 1. Even though my phone is unlocked it keeps telling me that it needs to be unlocked to import. 2. Getting stuck while importing them and I have to restart the app. 3. The videos...
  9. Upload photos from iPhone to PC

Upload photos from iPhone to PC: When I go to Photos > Import > Upload from USB, and my iPhone is plugged in and I have clicked to allow and trust the computer on my phone... SOMETIMES it allows me to select the files I want to upload to my laptop, but USUALLY I get the error message: "Add something to...
  10. Uploading Pictures from Iphone.

Uploading Pictures from Iphone.: My HP PC running Windows 10 will not detect my Iphone for pictures upload when connected through a USB port. I have followed step by step directions provided on Help But get the same result....