Windows 10: Having Trouble Using Canon Lide 60 with Windows 10 x64. Have installed, but not recognized...

Discus and support Having Trouble Using Canon Lide 60 with Windows 10 x64. Have installed, but not recognized... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; As mentioned, I am having trouble using my Canon Lide 60 with Windows 10 x64. I have installed the drivers, but it is not recognized by Scanning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by B Tepper, Oct 22, 2018.

1. B Tepper Win User

Having Trouble Using Canon Lide 60 with Windows 10 x64. Have installed, but not recognized...

As mentioned, I am having trouble using my Canon Lide 60 with Windows 10 x64. I have installed the drivers, but it is not recognized by Scanning Software.

Under Imaging Devices in Device Manager, I see CanoScan LiDE 60. When I check the properties, I see Driver Version 11.1.1.1, and that it's connected Port_#0001.Hub_#0003.

When I go into any scanning software, and try to initiate a scan, I see my HP All In One, but not my Canon.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

B Tepper, Oct 22, 2018

2. CanoScan LiDE 35 on Windows 10 x64

I was able to get my Lide 35 to work using drivers meant for Lide 60.
    I have windows 10 64 bit so I chose Vista 64 bit LIDE 60 Drivers. Windows 7 64 bit LIDE 60 Drivers works too. They are both the same file.

Installing requires to go to device manager and updating device drivers for the faulty installed canon scanner using the "have a disk" option. The LIDE 60 driver has to be unzipped / uncompressed. You will choose the only .INF file in the unzipped / uncompressed LIDE 60 driver. You will get a warning on incompatibility but that's about it. You don't even need to restart the computer!

Note: I was receiving TWAIN error messages when I used Canon Toolbox version 4.5 that came with Lide 35.
    I used Canon Toolbox version 4.9 that comes with LIDE 60 and I was finally able to scan without the TWAIN error message. You can probably even have a work around to this using a custom scanner software these days.

All the files can be downloaded in the canon website. Do a google search for "LIDE 60 Drivers" and it will point you to the canon site with the LIDE 60 drivers and software.

I did NOT have to tweak the path in environment variables.
    I did NOT have to tweak the .inf files.
    I did NOT have to edit compatibility settings.
    I did NOT have to select the Available drivers that came with Windows 10 as a substitute driver.
    I did NOT have to uninstall other LIDE software (I also use LIDE 220 on the same desktop).
    And I did NOT have to disable driver signature verification.

Cheers!

jamesgarner, Oct 22, 2018
  3. LDighera Win User
    CanoScan LiDE 35 on Windows 10 x64

LiDE 35 scanner install video here: . Although it's in Russian language, there are English subtitles. The method shown works perfectly under Windows 10 Pro 64-bit for the LiDE 35 scanner.

Scanner programs are here. (32-bit)
    Scanner driver is here. Use the LiDE 60 Windows 7 64-bit works on Windows 10 64-bit.

LDighera, Oct 22, 2018
  4. Having Trouble Using Canon Lide 60 with Windows 10 x64. Have installed, but not recognized...

CanoScan LiDE 35 on Windows 10 x64

Hi, I've tried in vain to get my Lide 60 scanner to work with Windows 10. The scanner works with Win7 and OSX. I've followed the above instructions several times and no dice. I've tried all plugging the scanner into all my usb ports. I can't even get VueScan to recognize the scanner in Win 10. Any suggestions? Thanks.

P.S.
    I get this weird error message below, when I click "switch to" it brings up the win 10 start menu thingy then says "cannot communicate with scanner...missing twain driver"

Having Trouble Using Canon Lide 60 with Windows 10 x64.  Have installed, but not recognized... [​IMG]

bubblegum tate, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

Having Trouble Using Canon Lide 60 with Windows 10 x64. Have installed, but not recognized...

1. Having Trouble Using Canon Lide 60 with Windows 10 x64. Have installed, but not recognized... - Similar Threads - Having Trouble Using

2. Im having trouble installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having trouble installing Windows 10: I'm on the screen where you're supposed to pick Drive 0 Partition 3 to install the windows 10 on but a message pops saying "We couldn't create a new partition or locate an existing one. For more information see the setup log files." What am I supposed to do?...
  3. Im having trouble installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im having trouble installing Windows 10: I'm on the screen where you're supposed to pick Drive 0 Partition 3 to install the windows 10 on but a message pops saying "We couldn't create a new partition or locate an existing one. For more information see the setup log files." What am I supposed to do?...
  4. Im having trouble installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Having trouble installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2022 x64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2022 x64: I get the above error when trying to install Visual C++ 2022 x64, but when I try to pinpoint the .msi file to the installer I get the error that this is the wrong file even this is the correct one as can be seen from the header....
  6. Having trouble installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2022 x64

Having trouble installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2022 x64: I get the above error when trying to install Visual C++ 2022 x64, but when I try to pinpoint the .msi file to the installer I get the error that this is the wrong file even this is the correct one as can be seen from the header....
  7. I Am Having Trouble Installing Windows on a Laptop That Used To Have Windows But Doesn't...

I Am Having Trouble Installing Windows on a Laptop That Used To Have Windows But Doesn't...: The Laptop: HP Pavilion m1-u000 x360 Convertible PCAfter I made a Windows 11 Installation USB using a 16GB USB Drive, I plug it into the laptop and turn it on, then I press the Esc key until I get a menu of options and so I press F9 for Boot Device Options, then I chose the...
  8. Having trouble installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Having trouble installing Windows 10: I have been trying to install Windows 10 the inactivated version with a USB boot drive. Before it has presented an error message at 0%, but this time it let me get to about 80% took about 24 hours on the 2nd stage creating installation files and then I check and get the same...
  9. Having Trouble Using Windows 10 Firewall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Having Trouble Using Windows 10 Firewall: Whenever I block a program from accessing the internet using Windows 10 Firewall Advanced Settings Inbound/Outbound,it always shows up as checked in the Allowed Apps and Features firewall section. Doesn't a check mark next to a program mean that it has network access through...
  10. CanoScan LiDE 35 on Windows 10 x64

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CanoScan LiDE 35 on Windows 10 x64: Got most of this info from the sevenforums.com, but thought I'd repost here. I was so happy to get this trusty old scanner working, I thought I'd share what worked for me. Original post for getting it working on Windows 8.x: Canoscan LiDE 35 Windows 7 64bit driver Solved...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. canoscan lide 200 driver for windows 8.1 64 bit

2. canon lide 60 driver windows 10

3. CanoScan 4400F Driver Windows 10

4. canon d660u canoscan on windows 10 use,
  5. CanoScan LiDE 60 su windows 10,
  6. nu vot,
  7. installing lide 60 scanner driver windows 10