Windows 10: having trouble while connecting printer to wifi

Discus and support having trouble while connecting printer to wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i am facing a trouble how to connect canon mg2922 printer to wifi in windows 7..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mr.HprinterGuru, May 31, 2019.

1. having trouble while connecting printer to wifi

i am facing a trouble how to connect canon mg2922 printer to wifi in windows 7..

:)

Mr.HprinterGuru, May 31, 2019

2. Canon printer wifi trouble

Hey,

I installed my canon pixma mg3210 with the newest driver and I choose wifi connection.

Eveyrthing works fine until I turn off the printer then my laptop doesn't detect the printer anymore.
    Basically, the printer is offline.

DarkWhisper, May 31, 2019
  3. rmdial Win User
    Having trouble deleting printer

I have had a Canon Pixma MX850 for several years and it has been a workhorse. Recently I purchased a Canon Pixma MX492 for the added wifi capability. Under no circumstances am I able to remove the MX850 from the Printers and Devices menu. I have been on the phone with Microsoft and Canon several hours over the last week. It still sits there as I type this. When I install the MX492 and update drivers, it still does not show on the printers list and is not recognized when I try to add a printer to the list.

The Canon tech I spoke to suggested there might be a corrupt file or malware somewhere not allowing the removal of the MX850. He suggested I create a new Admin account which would create a new registry and see how that worked. I did that and the MX492 shows up on the printers list and is the default printer.

When I am on my old admin sign on where the MX850 shows up, I can print in Word and Quicken on the MX492 even though it does not show as a printer on the printer page.

So, what to do?

Thanks in advance.

rmdial, May 31, 2019
  4. having trouble while connecting printer to wifi

Canon printer wifi trouble

Set a static IP on the printer else each time it switches off and on may get different ip which may not function correctly
    Try
    Delete the Printer after setting static ip

Devices and printer
    >add printer
    >>Add local printer (not network even though on wifi)
    >>>Create new port - click standard Tcp/Ip
    >>>>enter ip address of printer that set before and any port name
    Select the printer driver from list

Try a test print to see if working then switch off and on and see if come back online

*66725-afb6e8cc8e67e4bb805a02c99165c983.jpg*

*66726-229a91b0c79f6b4bc0c7c78a49560e3f.jpg*
    *66727-318c2547253e90800c3d464fca382dbe.jpg*

If still stays offline ,Open printer in Devices and printer
    Click printer
    untick use offline
    turn printer off and On
    *66728-2b757782bdfeb90ce43b66b06f017701.jpg*

See if comes back online

Network Printer can either be set by Ip address or Printer network name
    Static ip always the best to set

SnakeDoctor, May 31, 2019
Thema:

having trouble while connecting printer to wifi

1. having trouble while connecting printer to wifi - Similar Threads - having trouble while

2. Trouble connecting to wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trouble connecting to wifi: Wifi doesnt start when i boot up windows. While I'm using my laptop all of a sudden my wifi network gets disconnected intermittent connection requires to reset network adapter with windows troubleshoot to solve this but after a couple minutes or so this problem happens...
  3. Trouble with connecting to WiFi?

Trouble with connecting to WiFi?: So i just recently received my gaming computer. After trying to connect to my network, it told me it couldnt connect to the network. Heres what I have tried: Network Reset Troubleshooting the response I got told me I had no preferred networks Updating the Driver He told...
  4. Trouble connecting to WIFI

Trouble connecting to WIFI: Hi community I recently clean installed windows 1809 in my pc. I am not able to get connected with networks. No available networks are shown. Only ethernet adapter is shown in sharing centre . Wifi adapter is not shown. Pls help....
  5. Having trouble connecting my printer to my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Having trouble connecting my printer to my laptop: how do I connect my printer to my laptop for wireless? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-connecting-my-printer-to-my-laptop/41e12086-f6a3-41a4-aaef-aaafa4de2ecf
  6. WiFi connection troubles

WiFi connection troubles: I have had troubles connecting with my WiFi recently. I have watched multiple tutorials and none have helped but I've narrowed down the problem I beleive. When I go to device manger and check network adapters there is no wireless option in there. I'm on an Asus f540la laptop....
  7. trouble connecting to wifi

trouble connecting to wifi: we set up a stronger wifi router, every computer and devise is connected except one, it does not recognize the wifi name. I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-connecting-to-wifi/96a4714d-e5fc-427e-a72a-4b33e2217743
  8. Windows 10 having trouble connecting to a specific wifi connection.

Windows 10 having trouble connecting to a specific wifi connection.: Hello, I have been having trouble connecting my Windows 10 supported desktop to my wifi. I have Googled some issues that pop up and tried everything. Nothing worked. I contacted my internet provider and they told me to come here and ask. When I try to connect to the specific...
  9. Trouble connecting to wifi

Trouble connecting to wifi: Having some issues connecting to wifi. My computer won't detect any available networks. When I try enabling the wifi from control panel, it does not work. I have tried running network diagnostics and I get the message 'there might be a problem with the driver for the wifi...
  10. Having trouble automatically connecting to wifi

Having trouble automatically connecting to wifi: Lately, I have been having some major issues with connecting to my home wifi. Within the last week I have updated my PC to the latest build (version: 1709, build: 16299.125). Whenever I boot my computer, its like a roll of the dice if it ends up connecting to the wifi...