Windows 10: Having trouble with Blue screen...

Discus and support Having trouble with Blue screen... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So um, hello everyone! As the title reads, I am having problems with BSOD. Actually, its not me, but my friend who is having problems. Thing is, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HenrikoTheGreat, May 13, 2016.

1. Having trouble with Blue screen...

So um, hello everyone! As the title reads, I am having problems with BSOD. Actually, its not me, but my friend who is having problems.

Thing is, the blue screen only appears when I start some programs - more specifically Minecraft and .exe games. Its a MSI Laptop (from which I am writing this), and it was purchased very recently, in 2015. It has not much software installed at all and I have installed all the latest and best drivers I can find and I updated the few programs there are - but nothing works!

It still crashes, leaving me with a sad smiley and the text DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION,

Dont think I havent tried to fix this already haha, Ive heard that Synaptics does some funky stuff, but it is not on this computer. I will add a link to the MEMORY.dmp with this post if you want to check that out - any help is very much appreciated!

Thanks in advance, -Henriko

MEMORY.dmp Download: MEMORY

More notes:
    It is running the latest version of Windows 10
    It has an nvidia 940M graphics card
    A recent i7 processor
    8GB of DDR3 Ram
    Some more minor things...

:)

HenrikoTheGreat, May 13, 2016

2. Have blue screen apc index mismatch screen won't restart or turn off

Having trouble with blue screen apc mismatch index wont restart either

melaniedavey, May 13, 2016
  3. Im having trouble with my Iphone 4 touch screen

You've posted your complaint to the wrong place. This is a forum for phones that run the windows mobile operating system NOT for iphones, which run a completely different operating system. You'd do well to go post your complaint to an iPhone forum,

like one of the ones I found by googling "iPhone forum"

Julie fka profjulie, May 13, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Having trouble with Blue screen...

Please follow the directions posted at the top of the forum and at the top of each thread. That will help a great deal.

Attachment 79637

Ztruker, May 13, 2016
Thema:

Having trouble with Blue screen...

1. Having trouble with Blue screen... - Similar Threads - Having trouble Blue

2. I was having troubles with my task bar and now I have a blue screen of death.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was having troubles with my task bar and now I have a blue screen of death.: I was having issues with my task bar and was trying to fix it using stuff I found online. I tried to revert back to a restore point from roughly 18 hours ago when a windows update supposedly happened. I did it but it didn’t fix the issue and I couldn’t open chrome so I reset...
  3. Blue screen trouble

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen trouble: Hello, I bought and assembled a new PC at the beginning of this year with these components: - CPU: Intel Core I7-13700K - Motherboard: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-plus wifi D4 - RAM: Kingston fury beast DDR 16GB 2x8 - PSU: be quite! Straight Power 1000W BN285 - GPU: MSI RTX 4070Ti...
  4. Blue screen trouble

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen trouble: Hello, I bought and assembled a new PC at the beginning of this year with these components: - CPU: Intel Core I7-13700K - Motherboard: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-plus wifi D4 - RAM: Kingston fury beast DDR 16GB 2x8 - PSU: be quite! Straight Power 1000W BN285 - GPU: MSI RTX 4070Ti...
  5. Having trouble with a blue screen issue and I can't sign in as administrator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Having trouble with a blue screen issue and I can't sign in as administrator: Right, so I know there are probably several threads like this out there, but none of my searching has turned up anything helpful so far. I've been trying to fix this for days now, but I don't know what to do at this point. So, to start, I'm running Windows 10, and I've been...
  6. Having trouble with a blue screen issue and I can't sign in as administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble with a blue screen issue and I can't sign in as administrator: Right, so I know there are probably several threads like this out there, but none of my searching has turned up anything helpful so far. I've been trying to fix this for days now, but I don't know what to do at this point. So, to start, I'm running Windows 10, and I've been...
  7. Having trouble with a blue screen issue and I can't sign in as administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Having troubles with blue screens of death, started today

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having troubles with blue screens of death, started today: I was gaming today when my computer crashed twice. The second resulting in a bsod. And after that a restart --> bsod loop with a new error code every time: kmode exception not handledDriver IRQL Not Less or EqualSystem Thread Exception Not HandledCritical_ Process diedThese...
  9. Having blue screens.

Having blue screens.: Hello, I have been getting blue screens again. Here the history of blue screen. I am getting bluescreens at an unpredictable rate with errors such as: Memory Management (I got this twice, both two months apart.) System threshold not handled (This started a bunch of other...
  10. I have Edge and it works well after an update I have trouble with a blue screen

I have Edge and it works well after an update I have trouble with a blue screen: I have posted this before and a gentleman Davem121 was helping me ,but has since left for better places ?? I finally got the drop box figured out ?? I'll post the results if there is anyone that can lead me to the answers when the screen turns blue it tells me that the PC...