Windows 10: Having trouble with bluetooth

Discus and support Having trouble with bluetooth in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So, I just got my windows 10 pc like 3 weeks ago. I primarily got it to play video games with friends and do some work in between. I got Bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by George Mdzeluri, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Having trouble with bluetooth

So, I just got my windows 10 pc like 3 weeks ago. I primarily got it to play video games with friends and do some work in between. I got Bluetooth earbuds yesterday to make things easier. When I tried connecting them to my pc, it wouldn't show up on the Bluetooth menu. I then tried to connect my Bluetooth speaker, which also didn't show up on the screen. Can someone please let me know if I'm doing something wrong or if this is a technical issue, and how to fix it. Windows support has not helped me at all.

:)

George Mdzeluri, Jul 8, 2019
  2. mrgeek Win User

troubles with my Realtek WLAN/BlueTooth adapter

"Anyone any idea how to install the drivers mentioned above? As Windows Update does not 'see' them."
    It does not see them because that is your list of hidden updates. You can simply check the ones you want to go thru and the next Windows Update will see them but auto install, so be careful if you don't actually want them.

"I am having troubles with my Realtek WLAN/BlueTooth adapter, so I would like to try a driver update."
    Best thing to do and not screw up the list of Hidden Updates you already have, is go to Device Manager (Win+X), expand Bluetooth to see installed drivers. Then r-click the driver/Update Driver Software/Search automatically ... If there is a newer one, it will auto install. Test, if not happy roll back by doing same steps except click Properties and use roll back option. Good Luck

Having trouble with bluetooth [​IMG]

mrgeek, Jul 8, 2019
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Having trouble with bluetooth

Trouble Connecting To Bluetooth Device

Hello,

Thank you for updating us with the issue.

I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Bluetooth drivers.

Follow these steps to uninstall and reinstall the driver:

Step 1: Steps to uninstall the device:

• Press Windows key
      + R to open Run.

• Type devmgmt.msc and press
      Enter

• Locate Bluetooth Device.

• Right click on the device and select
      Uninstall.

• Also place a check mark beside the option
      “delete driver files for the device”.

• Restart the computer
    Windows should automatically try to find and install the appropriate driver on restart. In case if it fails to install the driver automatically. If that didn’t work try step 2.

Step 2: Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Go to the manufacture website and search for the latest Bluetooth drivers compatible with Windows 10 available for the device model and then install.

Hope the information helps. If you have any queries related to Windows. Feel free to post. We are here to help you.

Ashish Sondhi, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Having trouble with bluetooth

1. Having trouble with bluetooth - Similar Threads - Having trouble bluetooth

2. Headphone Bluetooth Troubles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphone Bluetooth Troubles: So I own the Sony WH-1000XM4, and whilst listening to youtube, spotify, whatever on my laptop the audio will be fine for a little bit but then the audio randomly just stops, and in order to get it back I have to pause whatever Im listening to for like 10 seconds then it will...
  3. Trouble with a bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trouble with a bluetooth device: I have eliminated a bluetooth device from settings, but when i want to add it again, my PC can't find that device and i don't know why. Please, someone who can help me....
  4. Trouble with Bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trouble with Bluetooth headset: I got JBL Tune500BT headset. I could connect to my laptop via BT but it is disconnected moment it is few centimeters away from my laptop. Even of connected there’s lots of stuttering in audio. I am literally sitting next to my laptop. Not even a meter far. I tried...
  5. Bluetooth trouble

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth trouble: [ATTACH] Hi. Recently got a Bluetooth keyboard, and a dongle to go with it in my Desktop PC, but I can't connect them at all. I can connect other devices, such as headphones and phone to the dongle, and I can connect my keyboard to my laptop and my phone, but no to the PC....
  6. Bluetooth trouble

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth trouble: Hi. My laptop is HP Pavilion 360. And I have a Bluetooth headphone Audio-technica ATH-SR30BT and it's not working properly with my laptop. I tried all the troubleshooting methods but to no avail. I wonder what exactly is the problem or if they're not compatible with each...
  7. Bluetooth connection trouble

Bluetooth connection trouble: I am unable to connect Bluetooth headphones. When attempting - I do not see a place where I am able to turn on/off Bluetooth. When I do go to Bluetooth and other devices and click add Bluetooth or other device - it will not connect my headphones. I am unsure if Bluetooth...
  8. Bluetooth troubles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth troubles: I've been having trouble with windows Bluetooth. The Bluetooth device (Airpods) stops playing sound despite being shown as "connected", device doesn't doesn't connect with my laptop or keeps getting disconnected after a few seconds of connection. Today, however, I faced an...
  9. Bluetooth earbuds having trouble connecting

Bluetooth earbuds having trouble connecting: When I try to connect my earbuds to the laptop, it only connects voice, but not audio. I've found that I can fix it if I redo the pairing AND run the troubleshooter, but it stops working again every time I have to turn the earbuds off and on again. Is there a permanent fix to...
  10. trouble with my bluetooth

trouble with my bluetooth: I was trying to connect my Bluetooth headphones to my windows 10 but then i couldn't connect so i went to troubleshoot the problem so this popped up what can i do about this [ATTACH]...