Windows 10: Having trouble with connecting my PC to TV via Miracast

Discus and support Having trouble with connecting my PC to TV via Miracast in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi all, I'm having trouble with connecting my PC to TV via Miracast. I have a Philips Smart TV (Model 50PUS6703/12) that supports Miracast. My PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Spike1988, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Spike1988 Win User

Having trouble with connecting my PC to TV via Miracast

Hi all,

I'm having trouble with connecting my PC to TV via Miracast. I have a Philips Smart TV (Model 50PUS6703/12) that supports Miracast. My PC finds the TV in the connect to a wireless screen option, but I get an error saying that it is not possible to connect. I've checked the DxDiag on my PC and it says that Miracast is available with HDCP. I don't know the problem is.

:)

Spike1988, Oct 27, 2020
  2. kfir91 Win User
    kfir91, Oct 27, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Oct 27, 2020
  4. Lowers Win User

Miracast to Samsung TV

Hello,

I am trying to connect to a wireless display/TV (Samsung 55" Q7F). When i go into the wireless displays menu to project my PC the TV does not appear as an option. However I can see the TV under 'other devices' - this does not provide a Miracast connection.

A directx diagnostic report confirms that my 6600k CPU and Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 Wi-Fi adapter are Miracast capable. Wi-Fi is on and both the TV and my PC are connected by ethernet cable.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to why i cannot see my TV under the wireless displays menu?

Thanks

Lowers, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Having trouble with connecting my PC to TV via Miracast - Similar Threads - Having trouble connecting

2. Not Able to Connect to TV Through Miracast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Able to Connect to TV Through Miracast: Hello Everyone,I am trying to connect my laptop to the smart TV through Miracast, but I always get this error message "couldn't connect to your device try to reconnect through action center" even when I use the action center.I already found this question posted many times in...
  3. Not Able to Connect to TV Through Miracast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not Able to Connect to TV Through Miracast: Hello Everyone,I am trying to connect my laptop to the smart TV through Miracast, but I always get this error message "couldn't connect to your device try to reconnect through action center" even when I use the action center.I already found this question posted many times in...
  4. Not Able to Connect to TV Through Miracast

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Miracast from PC to TV - Lose internet connection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Miracast from PC to TV - Lose internet connection: So the title describes things pretty well. I am able to, from my Windows 10 PC, connect to a Miracast wireless display to mirror my screen to my TV (using a Firestick). However, when I do so, I lose internet connectivity so I am not able to do anything online. As soon as I...
  6. Trouble with Miracast/ Connect app?

Trouble with Miracast/ Connect app?: For a while i had the Connect app working with my phone and it would connect and cast my phone's screen no problem. But I went to use it today and I have had 0 luck with both my old pixel 2 and my current OnePlus 8 Pro unable to find it when i hit "Screen Cast" on them. I...
  7. Unable to connect to a Miracast-supporting TV

Unable to connect to a Miracast-supporting TV: I can't seem to make any of my Windows 10 laptops screen clone to my Samsung Q50R TV. I tried two options: 1 TV already supports Miracast. So I just went to Connect -> selected my TV and tried to connect to it. For a second there was a circle spinning on TV saying...
  8. How to connect PC via Miracast?

How to connect PC via Miracast?: I have a wireless display connected to the router via Wi-Fi and a PC connected to the router via a cable. My question: how can I connect my wireless display via the PC?...
  9. The connection to smart TV via Miracast drops

The connection to smart TV via Miracast drops: I cannot connect my Surface pro 4 to Samsung smart TV via Miracast because the connection is dropped. I tried to update software on the TV to the latest available version but it is still dropping the connection....
  10. unable to miracast to my tv

unable to miracast to my tv: error is this pc and mobile devices does't support miracast https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-miracast-to-my-tv/198d87b8-8c1c-41a8-b6f6-3718739db96a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. miracast philips pus