Windows 10: Having trouble with my laptop

Discus and support Having trouble with my laptop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My old laptop that I bought about 5 years ago is really acting up on me. Sometimes it will bootup to Windows and about half the time after the bios... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by seek, Dec 27, 2020.

1. seek Win User

Having trouble with my laptop

My old laptop that I bought about 5 years ago is really acting up on me. Sometimes it will bootup to Windows and about half the time after the bios loads up it freezes up on my and I'm getting stuck at a blank screen with a curser at the top left of the screen.

My laptop system specs are down below as my second system.

- any help would be great.

:)

2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 27, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    I'm having trouble with Macrium Reflect tutorial.

Strongly suggest you watch some youtube videos on Macrium and follow them step by step, making sure they are current.

Also make sure you have the manual to hand, and use the extensive help provided with the product.

dalchina, Dec 27, 2020
  4. Having trouble with my laptop

Having trouble with port forwarding..

I am currently a bit occupied and can't focus 100%.

Give me some time to write a full check list for you. That manual helps a lot in doing all this.

I will return once I've written everything in a clear and step by step tutorial. I also have D2, so I will test it on my system, which also takes time.

slicendice, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

Having trouble with my laptop

1. Having trouble with my laptop - Similar Threads - Having trouble laptop

2. I have trouble with my laptop, it was reinstalled to win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have trouble with my laptop, it was reinstalled to win 11: I have trouble with my laptop, it was reinstalled to win 11 it went ok no problems, shut it down overnight and restarted it the next morning and it got as far the sign in screen and that was all no password was acceptable so I can't get any further, no error massages, pls...
  3. I have trouble with my laptop, it was reinstalled to win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have trouble with my laptop, it was reinstalled to win 11: I have trouble with my laptop, it was reinstalled to win 11 it went ok no problems, shut it down overnight and restarted it the next morning and it got as far the sign in screen and that was all no password was acceptable so I can't get any further, no error massages, pls...
  4. Desktop and laptop have trouble sleeping

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop and laptop have trouble sleeping: I have a custom-built desktop PC that runs Windows 10 and it won't go to sleep consistently. Namely, when I click Sleep from the start menu, it'll go to sleep, then wake up 5 seconds later. Sending it to sleep the second time keeps it asleep. What's frustrating is, it'll...
  5. trouble in signing in to my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    trouble in signing in to my laptop: Hi there! I'm unable to sign in to my laptop as i have forgotten the password. On the scree it's showing tro set up pin.. but its not working, also my finger print is not working too. please help me resolve this. I'm using dell inspiron 5502. Windows 10 20H2 64bit...
  6. Trouble logging into my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trouble logging into my laptop: Everytime I sign into my computer it resets all my settings to factory settings and asks me to sign out of my account and restart. This doesn't fit it. Any ideas?...
  7. Having trouble connecting my printer to my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Having trouble connecting my printer to my laptop: how do I connect my printer to my laptop for wireless? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-connecting-my-printer-to-my-laptop/41e12086-f6a3-41a4-aaef-aaafa4de2ecf
  8. Trouble with my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trouble with my laptop: The sound of my laptop has stopped working, until last night it worked, but today in the morning it's gone At first it was heard with low volume, but then it just went away...
  9. My asus laptop have trouble after update win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My asus laptop have trouble after update win10: I worked on my laptop last night, it's ok. Before i sleep, i shutdown my laptop but it have update, so i click to "update and shutdown". And now, in the morning, i start my laptop and i see 2 error and i can not open wifi Sorry my english is not good Please help...
  10. Having trouble with the downloaded MP4 files in my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having trouble with the downloaded MP4 files in my laptop: I have a DELL Laptop and it has a realtek audio system with windows 10. I am having some issues with the volume while playing MP4 files even when my laptop's volume is full. But when I play any video on youtube or any song through an app on my laptop there seems to be no...