Windows 10: Having trouble with Nvidia update

Discus and support Having trouble with Nvidia update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I’m trying to set up a new computer with fresh system install and it constantly freezes indefinitely when updating Nvidia. I do own nvidia GPU and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AdiG01, May 10, 2021.

1. AdiG01 Win User

Having trouble with Nvidia update

I’m trying to set up a new computer with fresh system install and it constantly freezes indefinitely when updating Nvidia. I do own nvidia GPU and even when I install most recent drivers before connecting to the internet , the update breaks the computer. In the beginning I thought my parts were outdated so I decided to upgrade, and after spending over $400 I ran into the same problem. Maybe I didn’t need to upgrade at all... With old parts, the computer worked flawlessly for a week but I realized that was because I paused updates for 7 days. The moment they resumed, the same proble

:)

AdiG01, May 10, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

I'm having trouble with Macrium Reflect tutorial.

Strongly suggest you watch some youtube videos on Macrium and follow them step by step, making sure they are current.

Also make sure you have the manual to hand, and use the extensive help provided with the product.

dalchina, May 10, 2021
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, May 10, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Having trouble with Nvidia update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Having trouble with Nvidia update - Similar Threads - Having trouble Nvidia

2. I’m having update trouble

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m having update trouble: When i go to press on anything other than chrome it won’t open so i figured it had something to do with the update i did last night. When I got into the settings i saw the update didn’t go through so i tried again and one went through but i still have the new windows update...
  3. I’m having update trouble

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’m having update trouble: When i go to press on anything other than chrome it won’t open so i figured it had something to do with the update i did last night. When I got into the settings i saw the update didn’t go through so i tried again and one went through but i still have the new windows update...
  4. NVIDIA optimus trouble

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NVIDIA optimus trouble: NVIDIA optimus forces the use of Intel GPUs in lightweight games such as Minecraft It forces my Minecraft to run at 30~40 FPS and not play properly. What I have tried- Reinstall Windows. Reinstall Intel & Nvidia GPU using DDU Reinstall Minecraft Nvidia control panel & windows...
  5. NVIDIA optimus trouble

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA optimus trouble: NVIDIA optimus forces the use of Intel GPUs in lightweight games such as Minecraft It forces my Minecraft to run at 30~40 FPS and not play properly. What I have tried- Reinstall Windows. Reinstall Intel & Nvidia GPU using DDU Reinstall Minecraft Nvidia control panel & windows...
  6. NVIDIA optimus trouble

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. having trouble getting update...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    having trouble getting update...: i was burned badly last year i was away until recently, my desktop keeps saying it cannot update, keeps telling me to check internet connection,, i am connected, i am woefully behind on updates, what can i do, i am not very computer savvy, so i need simple answer......
  8. Help, having trouble with this update

Help, having trouble with this update: I've tried multiple things to get this from not happening when I tried to install the newest update for windows 10, but it just won't install this is the error I get when I try to install it: 2020-06 Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems KB4023057 - Error...
  9. I have trouble with update!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have trouble with update!: Hello, i have problem with update to windows 1909, when it installed, i have bsod, and after restart, i see error 0x80070050. Please, help me submitted by /u/qdow [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ha7iig/i_have_trouble_with_update/
  10. having trouble updating windows.

having trouble updating windows.: Trying to do so on low space computer. However i bought an external harddrive and cant figure this out? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-updating-windows/ded3b218-334f-4b55-9cc9-0abaddd194b6