Windows 10: Having Trouble with seemingly random BSODs during use/idle

Discus and support Having Trouble with seemingly random BSODs during use/idle in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hoping someone here can spot something i am missing. I've been getting a lot of BSODs , without a pattern (at least to my eyes) here is my DM Log... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vrodrigues, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Having Trouble with seemingly random BSODs during use/idle

Hoping someone here can spot something i am missing. I've been getting a lot of BSODs , without a pattern (at least to my eyes)

here is my DM Log

Attachment 122688

<3

:)

vrodrigues, Feb 24, 2017
  2. DeetleVa Win User

11 BSODs in 3 months with Windows 10

The BSODs have been random. Some have occurred while the laptop was idle, others during various operations. HP did not list chipset driver updates for windows 10. I installed the latest drivers listed for Windows 7. I have had two more BSODs:

Driver overran stack buffer and Unexpected kernel mode trap. I added the two minidumps for 1/27/2016

DeetleVa, Feb 24, 2017
  3. Neilcs Win User
    Seemingly random BSODs

Running with verifier crashed immediately upon booting. Dump file is here: 100616 crash dump

Crash was caused by intcdaud.sys.

On Fri 10/7/2016 12:10:53 AM GMT your computer crashed

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\100616-22468-01.dmp

This was probably caused by the following module: intcdaud.sys (IntcDAud+0x1F602)

Bugcheck code: 0xC4 (0x2000, 0xFFFFF802DFC1F602, 0x0, 0x20437A41)

Error: DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION

file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\intcdaud.sys

product: Intel(R) Display Audio

company: Intel(R) Corporation

description: Intel(R) Display Audio Driver

Bug check description: This is the general bug check code for fatal errors found by Driver Verifier.

This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.

A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: intcdaud.sys (Intel(R) Display Audio Driver, Intel(R) Corporation).

Google query: Intel(R) Corporation DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION

On Fri 10/7/2016 12:10:53 AM GMT your computer crashed

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\memory.dmp

This was probably caused by the following module: intcdaud.sys (IntcDAud+0x1F602)

Bugcheck code: 0xC4 (0x2000, 0xFFFFF802DFC1F602, 0x0, 0x20437A41)

Error: DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION

file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\intcdaud.sys

product: Intel(R) Display Audio

company: Intel(R) Corporation

description: Intel(R) Display Audio Driver

Bug check description: This is the general bug check code for fatal errors found by Driver Verifier.

This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.

A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: intcdaud.sys (Intel(R) Display Audio Driver, Intel(R) Corporation).

Google query: Intel(R) Corporation DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION

Neilcs, Feb 24, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Having Trouble with seemingly random BSODs during use/idle

Please remove all pirated programs and such from your system before we can start troubleshooting.
    The Forum Rules is meant for everything regarding piracy
    • Discussing it,
    • Asking for guidance,
    • Asking for a crack,
    • The use of it,
    • Etc.

Thema:

Having Trouble with seemingly random BSODs during use/idle

1. Having Trouble with seemingly random BSODs during use/idle - Similar Threads - Having Trouble seemingly

2. Have troubles with random BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have troubles with random BSOD errors: My notebook ASUS TUF A17 FA706IU often stucks in BSOD with random code. Already tried to reinstall Windows, installed it in a new SSD, used memory check and look throw minidumps but still can't catch the problem. Also tried "Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth" but it...
  3. Have troubles with random BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have troubles with random BSOD errors: My notebook ASUS TUF A17 FA706IU often stucks in BSOD with random code. Already tried to reinstall Windows, installed it in a new SSD, used memory check and look throw minidumps but still can't catch the problem. Also tried "Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth" but it...
  4. BSOD seemingly random, IDLE, in game etc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD seemingly random, IDLE, in game etc.: Hello, so I've been having BSODs for a while now... Tried running stock BIOS settings, no difference, so now ran Verifier to see if it's a driver issue. I get a BSOD about 15 seconds after logging in with it running. 040521-5828-01.dmp and 040521-9140-01.dmp is with Verifier...
  5. Random Bluescreens during Idle

Random Bluescreens during Idle: I have been experiencing random bluescreens in more or less Idle use, so during watching Youtube, etc. It never happens during gaming. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am8SfUDHPixOd8EpzMjlQg-ocok?e=sEJhaj You should be able to access the minidump files via this onedrive link and a...
  6. Seemingly random BSOD's

Seemingly random BSOD's: Hey! So I made a new build back in September, and have been getting what seems to be random BSOD's since. It varies, but it happens once or twice a day, on average. It might be a coincidence, but it does not seem to happen while gaming. I have tried updating various drivers...
  7. Seemingly Random BSoD

Seemingly Random BSoD: Hello, I bought a Laptop about six months ago, and immediatly expirienced crashes. They happen seemingly at random. No matter what I'm doing, and the error on the BSoD has given a variaty of reasons over the months. I've done two or three clean installs of windows 10 and...
  8. Seemingly random BSOD when using and idle

Seemingly random BSOD when using and idle: I have been experiencing seemingly random BSOD events when both using my PC and when it is idle for periods of time. Interestingly, I get very FEW occurrences when actually gaming on the machine though. Logs attached. Any assistance or ideas would be great. Things I have...
  9. Random BSOD mostly during idle usage - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Random BSOD mostly during idle usage - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: So I've been experiencing random BSOD's for a while and I'm not really sure what's causing it or how to fix it. The stop code is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, I've not seen any others. Using Blue Screen view it either points at nvidia drivers or ntoskrnl.exe as the fault. I've...
  10. BSOD during games and/or idle

BSOD during games and/or idle: Hello, I'm a long time lurker of this website and forum, and I am in need of some help. I recently built a new system in February and it has been a beast for gaming. However, recently I have had some BSODs that have caused a few problems. I immediately started updating...