Windows 10: Having trouble with speech recognition dictionary

Discus and support Having trouble with speech recognition dictionary in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm new to the forum and need help with the Windows 10 speech dictionary. I have followed the steps for making changes to the speech recognition... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MsJudy, Jul 17, 2021.

1. MsJudy Win User

Having trouble with speech recognition dictionary

I'm new to the forum and need help with the Windows 10 speech dictionary. I have followed the steps for making changes to the speech recognition dictionary and managed to get "be cause" changed to "because" but it won't change "Atty." to "Attorney" and no matter how many times I correct "Atty. general office" to "Attorney General's Office" it will not keep the correction. Also, when I pause, speech recognition always adds the same words, "rules, add, off" are it's favorites. No idea why, but those words will just appear multiple times. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I'm using Windows 10

:)

MsJudy, Jul 17, 2021
Thema:

Having trouble with speech recognition dictionary

1. Having trouble with speech recognition dictionary - Similar Threads - Having trouble speech

2. How to open speech dictionary

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to open speech dictionary: How to open speech dictionary https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-open-speech-dictionary/b03f9e58-d55c-459c-8afe-f821211dca67
  3. Speech recognition

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Speech recognition: speech recognition could not start because the language configuration is not supported the recogniser language must match the language of the user interface. Please change the recogniser language in the speech recognition control panel under advanced options...
  4. Speech recognition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speech recognition: My built-in microphone isn't working. Worse, my microphone built into my headset isn't working either. I can hear fine from the speakers both built into the computer and from the headset, but can't speak at all. What's wrong?...
  5. Speech recognition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speech recognition: Am using Windows 10. There is also Speech recognition. If i want to use it can i use an Virtual mic?Because i have a view movies with no subtitles.And for these movies are no subtitles to get.I have to put Dutch words on text so i can translate it to English....
  6. Speech Recognition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speech Recognition: When I say start listening, it keeps reverting to sleep. What do I do to keep it active/listening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speech-recognition/190fcd77-2d03-44e3-b269-c270da89bd83
  7. Speech Recognition

in Cortana
    Speech Recognition: error message: Speech Recognition could not start. Please change the recognizer language in the speech recognition control panel under advanced options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speech-recognition/c792bbcf-3664-4fad-b907-a9cb820f79fd"
  8. speech recognition

in Cortana
    speech recognition: greetings family I am new to the computer age, not tech savvy at all, but trying to learn at my own pace. I just unboxed my very 1st laptop a hp . I feel so lost because half of these functions I, don't understand how to use them, let alone know what they are for. example...
  9. SPEECH RECOGNITION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SPEECH RECOGNITION: Following a recent update, my speech recognition no longer works, instead showing a message I must change the recogniser language settings in the speech recognition control panel under advanced options. I can't find speech recognition control panel OR advanced options. I...
  10. SPEECH RECOGNITION

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SPEECH RECOGNITION: I HAVE WINDOWS 10. THE SPEECH RECOGNITION DOES NOT LOAD AT STARTUUPCAN I CORRECT THIS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/speech-recognition/43c4fd94-71ab-4012-9ab3-0da1e255ed0a