Windows 10: Having trouble with the downloaded MP4 files in my laptop

Discus and support Having trouble with the downloaded MP4 files in my laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a DELL Laptop and it has a realtek audio system with windows 10. I am having some issues with the volume while playing MP4 files even when my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VanshajGupta, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Having trouble with the downloaded MP4 files in my laptop

I have a DELL Laptop and it has a realtek audio system with windows 10. I am having some issues with the volume while playing MP4 files even when my laptop's volume is full. But when I play any video on youtube or any song through an app on my laptop there seems to be no problem with the speakers. The problem occurs only while I am playing any video through the microsoft trusted app which is Films and TV but if I play the same video through VLC the volume is fine. So if there is any solution to this please suggest.

:)

VanshajGupta, Oct 27, 2018

2. USB doesn't display MP4 file!

I have a 300kb mix of .png, .jpg, .pdf files on a 4Gb USB drive. I added a 2Gb MP4 movie but it doesn't display in the drive files. I used CCleaner to check the drive F files .. it only shows up as 2Gb of OTHER FILES, but not in the listed files.

Any (constructive) suggestions welcome. I can't remove it as it doesn't show in the file list.

GregNeedsHelp, Oct 27, 2018
  3. MP4 Repair

I gave that program a try last night and it said my corrupted file wasn't the right format..... Although all gopro files are mp4 and the videos before and after were just fine haha. Thanks for the suggestion though. I'll try it again using a bunch of different reference videos and see if that fixes it.

jasper1605, Oct 27, 2018
  4. gasolin Win User

Having trouble with the downloaded MP4 files in my laptop

Convert vob files into mp4 (chromecast)

I have draged the files from videos (dvd's) on to my pc, now i need to convert them from vob into mp4 video so i can watch it using my chromecast (have bought my first media server).

My problem is i want it converted into one video i can click on and press play, because it's chromecast it has to be mp4 but most programs i have tried like handbreak makes the video smaller or bigger then the original size on the dvd or just converts the 10-15 vob files into 10-15 mp4 files, not one file i can click on and play. I want it losless not compromised

After that i can start ripping dvd's in mp4 instead of just draggin the files into a folder and right click on the folder and choose to play it with vlc.

What program can do that? I want a free program but if i have to i will pay for it if it's a good program that's better then all the free program, as long as it works, convert the video into one video file in mp4

gasolin, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

Having trouble with the downloaded MP4 files in my laptop

1. Having trouble with the downloaded MP4 files in my laptop - Similar Threads - Having trouble downloaded

2. Having trouble with a file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble with a file: I can open the file I'm having trouble with normally, but when I upload it anywhere it says: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-with-a-file/b32d93cf-3fe9-47e4-9b91-704ca92bc85f
  3. Having trouble with a file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having trouble with a file: I can open the file I'm having trouble with normally, but when I upload it anywhere it says: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-with-a-file/b32d93cf-3fe9-47e4-9b91-704ca92bc85f
  4. Having trouble with a file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I have trouble Downloading files or factory resetting my windows 11 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have trouble Downloading files or factory resetting my windows 11 laptop: This is all happening because i bought a refurbished laptop from remarkt and they had theire own administrator account on it and i dont know the password of it and i can do almost nothing.1. cant download files that can do things on my device like a autoclicker because they...
  6. I have trouble Downloading files or factory resetting my windows 11 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have trouble Downloading files or factory resetting my windows 11 laptop: This is all happening because i bought a refurbished laptop from remarkt and they had theire own administrator account on it and i dont know the password of it and i can do almost nothing.1. cant download files that can do things on my device like a autoclicker because they...
  7. Having trouble with my laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Having trouble with my laptop: My old laptop that I bought about 5 years ago is really acting up on me. Sometimes it will bootup to Windows and about half the time after the bios loads up it freezes up on my and I'm getting stuck at a blank screen with a curser at the top left of the screen. My laptop...
  8. MP4 Files have gone

MP4 Files have gone: Hi. Ive been using Resolve video editor for a while now and tonight i noticed that i couldnt save my video as an mp4...strange. i exit out and i go to the folder where all my old videos are and theyre all gone! Cannot be found! when i go to file explorer, i can see a...
  9. MP4 and JPG Files will not load on my laptop

MP4 and JPG Files will not load on my laptop: Just uploaded new files from my samsung tablet and they will not open or play on the laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp4-and-jpg-files-will-not-load-on-my-laptop/3a07ed98-687c-419e-b30a-56f4d697e0b9
  10. having trouble downloading

having trouble downloading: when trying to download i get this pop up that says this filke does not have an app associated with it performing this action https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-downloading/5219dca5-f329-4a2e-abaa-bb4998299748

Users found this page by searching for:

1. having truoble sharing a mp4 file