Windows 10: Having trouble with Webroot

Discus and support Having trouble with Webroot in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I cancelled Webroot and uninstalled it. I keep getting pop ups from them asking them to uninstall it and then my page pop up where I uninstall items... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CynthiaPreisser, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Having trouble with Webroot

I cancelled Webroot and uninstalled it. I keep getting pop ups from them asking them to uninstall it and then my page pop up where I uninstall items and Webroot is not there. I cannot do anything because Webroot freezes my computer until I go to the uninstall page. Also get pop ups that ask me to renew and that freezes my computer until I close the pop up. They don't answer when I go to their website nor is there any phone they will help me. Can you help?

:)

CynthiaPreisser, Dec 18, 2020

2. Windows 10 does accept WebRoot

Hi Joyce,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue you are facing it could be due to the Webroot is not is not compatible with Windows 10. I suggest you to uninstall the Webroot anti-virus program and check if the issue still persist. To uninstall the program try the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Control panel and click on Program and features.
    • Locate for the anti-virus program, right click on it and uninstall it.
    You can also contact webroot support team for further assistance.

Thank you. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Dec 18, 2020
  3. Eve2346 Win User
    Webroot Secure Anywhere

I am trying to uninstall the Webroot Secure Anywhere from my Windows 10 computer. I already have McAfee security and the Webroot interferes with this. How can uninstall this. I've tried the normal uninstall in the Control Panel but it does not let me.
    I am not very experienced at this so I would need step by step instructions. I would be very grateful if someone could help.

Thank you

Eve2346, Dec 18, 2020
  4. Having trouble with Webroot

uninstalling Webroot

I'm using Windows 8.1. and I'm having a real problem uninstalling Webroot. When I go to the control panel and hit uninstall Webroot isn't listed. It was installed by the people I bought the computer from. I've tried appwiz.cpl but guess I'm not smart enough
    to get that to work for me. I'd certainly appreciate a good direction on this problem.

Thanks, Ken

kennethcoates, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

Having trouble with Webroot

1. Having trouble with Webroot - Similar Threads - Having trouble Webroot

2. webroot with msn subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    webroot with msn subscription: webroot with msn premium subscription? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webroot-with-msn-subscription/87e744f0-355c-4eca-88cb-feb8cce06c0e
  3. lost info for webroot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost info for webroot: My question is how do I retrieve my information to get into my Webroot? Cleaner because I was cleaning out my computer and by accident I deleted my main email for this Microsoft permanently. So I am trying to retrieve and get into my computer for the Webroot. How do I...
  4. lost info for webroot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost info for webroot: My question is how do I retrieve my information to get into my Webroot? Cleaner because I was cleaning out my computer and by accident I deleted my main email for this Microsoft permanently. So I am trying to retrieve and get into my computer for the Webroot. How do I...
  5. Webroot Incompatible

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Webroot Incompatible: I recently reset my computer do to a faulty operating system and I cannot reinstall my Webroot AV. I've tried multiple downloads and running the program as administrator, but nothing happens. Everything was installed months ago without issue, but now whenever I troubleshoot...
  6. Webroot SecureAnywhere

Webroot SecureAnywhere: Do I need Webroot SecureAnywhere if I using Windows Defender for security ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webroot-secureanywhere/b4cd3946-5be2-4b63-a327-b964c84690f1
  7. uninstall webroot

uninstall webroot: How do I uninstall webroot. I am now using McAfee. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/uninstall-webroot/44c7aa29-5dda-4e89-8132-6e670f445dd4
  8. Webroot

Webroot: The effective date of my MSN Premium Subscription is July, 2020 and it includes a webroot security. I received a notice that my security has expired. Is this accurate? thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/webroot/c36b8fce-acc4-4011-91e7-93c5c68a46ea
  9. Is Webroot SecureAnywhere a virus?

Is Webroot SecureAnywhere a virus?: Is Webroot SecureAnywhere a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-windows_7/is-webroot-secureanywhere-a-virus/a63b5fe3-8e7b-4422-a508-537f93eaceee
  10. Webroot Secure Anywhere

Webroot Secure Anywhere: I am trying to uninstall the Webroot Secure Anywhere from my Windows 10 computer. I already have McAfee security and the Webroot interferes with this. How can uninstall this. I've tried the normal uninstall in the Control Panel but it does not let me. I am not very...