Windows 10: Having Trouble with Windows Upgrade from Windows 10 to 11 facing the error Undoing Changes...

Discus and support Having Trouble with Windows Upgrade from Windows 10 to 11 facing the error Undoing Changes... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried all the fixes available on internet but this problem is not going away. Facing the problem when updating Windows 10 Also.Please someone help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AnkitVyas1, Oct 14, 2021.

1. Having Trouble with Windows Upgrade from Windows 10 to 11 facing the error Undoing Changes...

I tried all the fixes available on internet but this problem is not going away. Facing the problem when updating Windows 10 Also.Please someone help me with this, for 3 days I am stuck with this and its quite annoying.Thank You!

:)

AnkitVyas1, Oct 14, 2021
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 14, 2021
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Oct 14, 2021
  4. Having Trouble with Windows Upgrade from Windows 10 to 11 facing the error Undoing Changes...

Windows10 Upgrade from Windows 7(Undoing changes made to your computer)

Hi, I am getting this error (Undoing changes made to your computer) while upgrading Windows 10 from Windows 7.

Below Steps I followed.

1. Downloaded 'Create Windows 10 Installation Media' from below URL.

Download Windows 10

2. Upgrade this PC now

3. Installed Windows 10

4. System Restarted and then followed this error(Undoing Changes made to your computer).

Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Srini

Srinivasoracle, Oct 14, 2021
Thema:

Having Trouble with Windows Upgrade from Windows 10 to 11 facing the error Undoing Changes...

1. Having Trouble with Windows Upgrade from Windows 10 to 11 facing the error Undoing Changes... - Similar Threads - Having Trouble Upgrade

2. Windows 11 upgrade from 2H22 to 2H23 keeps undoing changes and failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 upgrade from 2H22 to 2H23 keeps undoing changes and failed: Hi dear friends, can anyone help me solve the issue? Thanks so much.It keeps failing the upgrade and saying somethings wrong and undoing changes of the upgrade.here attached my CBS and logs. https://1drv.ms/f/s!Arwox9kGKWhLhKktQKiKS5HD_xNJIg?e=J7N9i0...
  3. Windows 11 upgrade from 2H22 to 2H23 keeps undoing changes and failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 upgrade from 2H22 to 2H23 keeps undoing changes and failed: Hi dear friends, can anyone help me solve the issue? Thanks so much.It keeps failing the upgrade and saying somethings wrong and undoing changes of the upgrade.here attached my CBS and logs. https://1drv.ms/f/s!Arwox9kGKWhLhKktQKiKS5HD_xNJIg?e=J7N9i0...
  4. Having trouble upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10?: I think Ive tried everything. I keep getting to the end then some error will pop up. Please help me out. By the way it is an older Dell laptop but Ive checked that its compatible with the new update....
  5. Having trouble upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10?

Having trouble upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10?: I think Ive tried everything. I keep getting to the end then some error will pop up. Please help me out. By the way it is an older Dell laptop but Ive checked that its compatible with the new update....
  6. Having trouble upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Upgrade to Windows 11 fails "Undoing changes ..."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade to Windows 11 fails "Undoing changes ...": I tried to Upgrade my Windows 10 22H2 Build 19045.2604 to Windows 11 via the Windows 11 Installation Assistant.After downloading and installing my computer reboots and it displayed "undoing changes made to your computer"then i was in windows 10 again.For clarification: I have...
  8. Upgrade to Windows 11 fails "Undoing changes ..."

Upgrade to Windows 11 fails "Undoing changes ...": I tried to Upgrade my Windows 10 22H2 Build 19045.2604 to Windows 11 via the Windows 11 Installation Assistant.After downloading and installing my computer reboots and it displayed "undoing changes made to your computer"then i was in windows 10 again.For clarification: I have...
  9. Having Trouble with Windows Upgrade from Windows 10 to 11 facing the error Undoing Changes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having Trouble with Windows Upgrade from Windows 10 to 11 facing the error Undoing Changes...: I tried all the fixes available on internet but this problem is not going away. Facing the problem when updating Windows 10 Also.Please someone help me with this, for 3 days I am stuck with this and its quite annoying.Thank You!...
  10. Having Trouble with Windows Upgrade from Windows 10 to 11 facing the error Undoing Changes...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Having Trouble with Windows Upgrade from Windows 10 to 11 facing the error Undoing Changes...: I tried all the fixes available on internet but this problem is not going away. Facing the problem when updating Windows 10 Also.Please someone help me with this, for 3 days I am stuck with this and its quite annoying.Thank You!...