Windows 10: Hazy screen

Discus and support Hazy screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My screen has a haze to it, unless I click on a program or the taskbar then it clears until I exit. [img] [img] Any help would be greatly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Folkhero, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Folkhero Win User

Hazy screen

My screen has a haze to it, unless I click on a program or the taskbar then it clears until I exit.

Hazy screen [​IMG]

Hazy screen [​IMG]

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tim

:)

Folkhero, Feb 8, 2021

2. hazy photos in windows photo gallery

Hi Brenda,

What exactly is the issue that you are facing with the weather and photos?

Are you referring to editing the hazy photos? If so, have you tried the steps given in the help article I suggested above in the previous response?

Do let us know.

Wungraileng Vashi, Feb 8, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 8, 2021
  4. Hazy screen

My screen has gone hazy and wavy for bursts of time since upgrading to windows 10screen hazy since upgrading to windows 10 any ideas of how to fix?

My screen has gone hazy and wavy for bursts of time since upgrading to windows 10screen hazy since upgrading to windows 10 any ideas of how to fix?

kristinafenstermaker, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

Hazy screen

1. Hazy screen - Similar Threads - Hazy screen

2. Screen auto dimming on dark background and regarding modern standby

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen auto dimming on dark background and regarding modern standby: I have bought new laptop 5 days ago. I have fully updated my drivers. Now one of major problem i found i background dimming on dark scenes. It quite annoying. My laptop shipped with modern standby feature so in power option i dont have any option to choose any kind of option...
  3. How do I enable DPI scaling for 4K full-screen Remote Desktop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I enable DPI scaling for 4K full-screen Remote Desktop?: I'm on a pair of 4K displays. For a very long time, the RDP to my work machine had DPI scaling enabled so that when I connect full-screen across both screens, everything scales up correctly. Somehow this reverted to a state where RDP no longer scales. I don't know if this was...
  4. Can I run the lock screen slideshow and the screensaver at the same time

Can I run the lock screen slideshow and the screensaver at the same time: I want to run both the screen lock slideshow and the screensaver can I run both. At present can't run both. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-run-the-lock-screen-slideshow-and-the/83f0f1fc-aec1-468f-83b1-bfd81a4e2393
  5. ASUS q504u replaced shorted motherboard now no touch screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS q504u replaced shorted motherboard now no touch screen: the video cable had failed, so needed replacing So in replacing it, I accidently shorted the MB I bought a replacement motherboard and it works again, except for now no touch screen I dont understand, did ALL q504u type laptops all have the touch screen or just most or some...
  6. Screen shut off after playing video game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen shut off after playing video game: I recently got a new gaming desktop and have been dealing with the screen shutting off after just starting the game. its done it mutiple times and a livekernel event 141 would show up and say hardware error. I fresh installed windows and re downloaded everything and updated...
  7. Windows 10 Update causing Blue Screen Loop with no fix

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update causing Blue Screen Loop with no fix: Hi, I needed some assistance with a Windows update. I have a Dell Laptop with Windows 10. Since around January Windows is trying to install an update but when it restarts to continue the install I get a Blue error screen. This error screen keeps looping. I go into Dell...
  8. Disable gray hint in start screen

Disable gray hint in start screen: Hello, I was wondering if it were possible to disable the gray haze that the start screen has so my tiles look like they're directly on the wallpaper. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-gray-hint-in-start-screen/81624f7a-d2de-4820-b0f1-0006141002b2
  9. Desktop Background Picture is Hazy

Desktop Background Picture is Hazy: All of a sudden my desktop background looks hazy and washed out. When I click on the program dialogue box the picture and color look fine. What is going on?...
  10. The font seems hazy/blurry - how to make it normal

The font seems hazy/blurry - how to make it normal: The font in entire Windows 10 seems hazy/blurry - suggest solutions to make it normal. Pls refer to the below and notice the text being blurry, this problem is in the entire windows 10. Thanks for solutions in advance. [ATTACH]...