Windows 10: Hazy screen

Discus and support Hazy screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My screen has a haze to it, unless I click on a program or the taskbar then it clears until I exit. [img] [img] Any help would be greatly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Folkhero, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Folkhero Win User

Hazy screen

My screen has a haze to it, unless I click on a program or the taskbar then it clears until I exit.

Hazy screen [​IMG]

Hazy screen [​IMG]

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tim

:)

Folkhero, Feb 8, 2021

2. hazy photos in windows photo gallery

Hi Brenda,

What exactly is the issue that you are facing with the weather and photos?

Are you referring to editing the hazy photos? If so, have you tried the steps given in the help article I suggested above in the previous response?

Do let us know.

Wungraileng Vashi, Feb 8, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 8, 2021
  4. Hazy screen

My screen has gone hazy and wavy for bursts of time since upgrading to windows 10screen hazy since upgrading to windows 10 any ideas of how to fix?

My screen has gone hazy and wavy for bursts of time since upgrading to windows 10screen hazy since upgrading to windows 10 any ideas of how to fix?

kristinafenstermaker, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

Hazy screen

1. Hazy screen - Similar Threads - Hazy screen

2. Help! Monitor turned hazy white and black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! Monitor turned hazy white and black: Hello there,I was playing a game on my PC, when my monitor just froze game kept playing as heard through sound and a white haze started taking over the screen. The white was followed by blackness. All that's visible on my monitor is half/white and half/black. I had noticed a...
  3. Help! Monitor turned hazy white and black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! Monitor turned hazy white and black: Hello there,I was playing a game on my PC, when my monitor just froze game kept playing as heard through sound and a white haze started taking over the screen. The white was followed by blackness. All that's visible on my monitor is half/white and half/black. I had noticed a...
  4. Display Very Hazy and Greyish after upgrade to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Very Hazy and Greyish after upgrade to Windows 11: My screen display has gone very hazy and greyish after upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11.I cannot seem to restore the screen display back to normal.Please assist....
  5. Display Very Hazy and Greyish after upgrade to Windows 11

Display Very Hazy and Greyish after upgrade to Windows 11: My screen display has gone very hazy and greyish after upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11.I cannot seem to restore the screen display back to normal.Please assist....
  6. The right side of my screen is hazy and not usable.

in Windows 10 Customization
    The right side of my screen is hazy and not usable.: The right side of my screen about 5" is hazy and not usable. If I click on it, it opens up Microsoft Edge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-right-side-of-my-screen-is-hazy-and-not-usable/171c81cb-5ae4-4af9-9ef4-1b8f780f4843
  7. The right side of my screen is hazy and not usable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The right side of my screen is hazy and not usable.: The right side of my screen about 5" is hazy and not usable. If I click on it, it opens up Microsoft Edge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-right-side-of-my-screen-is-hazy-and-not-usable/171c81cb-5ae4-4af9-9ef4-1b8f780f4843
  8. The right side of my screen is hazy and not usable.

9. Laptop display is hazy like a white film is over it / low contrast after a Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop display is hazy like a white film is over it / low contrast after a Windows Update: I did a Windows update a few days ago, and the screen on my MSi Raider GE76 turned hazy after the restart. It is still functional, but I can feel my eyes straining. The "Restarting..." text and the MSi logo when first booted up as well as the BIOS are all fine, but the...
  10. Laptop display is hazy like a white film is over it / low contrast after a Windows Update

Laptop display is hazy like a white film is over it / low contrast after a Windows Update: I did a Windows update a few days ago, and the screen on my MSi Raider GE76 turned hazy after the restart. It is still functional, but I can feel my eyes straining. The "Restarting..." text and the MSi logo when first booted up as well as the BIOS are all fine, but the...