Windows 10: HD color Dual Monitors

Discus and support HD color Dual Monitors in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Since an update about 2 weeks ago, I do not have the option of 1920 X 1080 on my 1st display. There is no color display option. I have a 24inch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LAM54, Apr 21, 2020.

1. LAM54 Win User

HD color Dual Monitors

Since an update about 2 weeks ago, I do not have the option of 1920 X 1080 on my 1st display.

There is no color display option. I have a 24inch monitor 1600 X 900 dpi. I purchased the monitors 2 brand new 2 weeks prior to the update and everything worked great. I've tried install new drivers and restore, nothing works.

Please help.

Thank you,

Linda

:)

LAM54, Apr 21, 2020
  2. mathesar Win User

Dual monitor setup, Monitor #2 keeps losing color calibration.

Running dual monitors in Win 10 and when going through the Color calibration steps on monitor #2 (Control panel / Display / Calibrate color) the settings stick as long as the 2nd monitor is active.

If I switch to single display (Windows Key + P / PC Screen only) then the 2nd monitor loses its color calibration. Also anytime I reboot my PC (Even if I have both monitors active) the 2nd monitor loses my calibration.

The 2nd monitor has a fairly strong bias for the color Green so I can always tell right away.

I'm probably overlooking something and was hoping someone might of dealt with this before HD color Dual Monitors :)

mathesar, Apr 21, 2020
  3. Single monitor=no transparency in Start menu on dual monitor system

Hello, I can't find any information about this one so here it goes.

My Windows 10 is a dual monitor system and I don't get this problem when both monitors are enabled but when I game I disable the secondary display and then on the primary display the Start menu will lose transparency. It makes me sad. HD color Dual Monitors :(

I have installed color profiles for both displays and set them as primary profile for each one. I have also calibrated the color of both displays.

Primary display is AOC 2460 connected with DVI-D

Secondary display is Acer G246HL Connected with HDMI

Graphics card is Nvidia Gerforce 1050 TI 4GB and it has latest drivers

Operating system is Windows 10 Pro v. 1803 (OS-build 17.134.228)

Steps to reproduce:

• On dual monitor system disable secondary monitor
    • Open Start menu and transparency will be lost
    Additional information:

CPU overclocked with multiplier but was at Stock settings when OS was installed

GPU overclocked with Asus GPU Tweak II

snowman666, Apr 21, 2020
  4. HD color Dual Monitors

Dual Monitor Setup & Speakers

Hi,

There are several factors which could prevent your dual monitors and your speakers from working properly. In order for us to effectively assist you with your concern, we just have a few questions for you:

• Are you getting an error message/code when trying to run the dual monitors?
    • Have you tried running the hardware troubleshooter?
    • Have you tried running the System File Checker tool?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you already performed?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

HD color Dual Monitors

1. HD color Dual Monitors - Similar Threads - color Dual Monitors

2. No monitor in dropdowns in Advanced display settings or HD Color settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No monitor in dropdowns in Advanced display settings or HD Color settings: The dropdowns in both Windows HD Color Settings and Advanced Display Settings to select a monitor have no contents, none of my 3 monitors can be selected in either screen...
  3. No monitor in dropdowns in Advanced display settings or HD Color settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No monitor in dropdowns in Advanced display settings or HD Color settings: The dropdowns in both Windows HD Color Settings and Advanced Display Settings to select a monitor have no contents, none of my 3 monitors can be selected in either screen...
  4. No monitor in dropdowns in Advanced display settings or HD Color settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. HD color

HD color: I tried the HD color setting and would like to go back to the regular windows 10 display. How do I turn the HD off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hd-color/9b32c41f-ffea-410b-bfb4-bc1c61a87250
  6. Windows HD Color issues with dual display setup and full screen mode on SDR monitor

Windows HD Color issues with dual display setup and full screen mode on SDR monitor: I have noticed a small problem with the Windows HD Color (WHDC) mode of Win 10. I have a HDR capable 4K OLED TV and a 1080p monitor (SDR) connected to my PC. In the Windows 10 settings I activated WHDC and all its sub-functions only for the TV. Everything works fine on the...
  7. Dual monitors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual monitors: So I recently purchased a mid tier gaming pc and I'm having difficulty getting my second monitor to work. I know both monitors are in perfect working condition so that's not the problem. In display settings the computer is telling me that is recognizes 2 displays and I can...
  8. Dual monitor setup, Monitor #2 keeps losing color calibration.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dual monitor setup, Monitor #2 keeps losing color calibration.: Running dual monitors in Win 10 and when going through the Color calibration steps on monitor #2 (Control panel / Display / Calibrate color) the settings stick as long as the 2nd monitor is active. If I switch to single display (Windows Key + P / PC Screen only) then the...
  9. Dual monitor problem with ATI Radeon HD 4800 card

Dual monitor problem with ATI Radeon HD 4800 card: Yesterday or the day before I have had difficulties with dual monitor set up. I have an ATI Radeon HD 4800 card and I cannot seem to get the display to extend to the second Monitor. I tried reinstalling Windows 10 but it just duplicates the screen to the second monitor...
  10. Dual monitor setup, not working properly, HD 530

Dual monitor setup, not working properly, HD 530: Hello, I have the following setup: Motherboard: Asus H170-Pro CPU: i3 6100 I have 2 monitors Dell U2414H (1920x1080@60Hz) using HDMI LG W1943 (1360x768@60Hz) using DVI Windows 10 64bit with the latest Intel drivers & Linux Manjaro On linux the monitors work...