Windows 10: HD Color Settings - loads then closes

Discus and support HD Color Settings - loads then closes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My settings app crashes whenever I open this one specific page, and its really annoying. On the Display page, I then go to the Windows HD Color... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dave1967TG, Mar 29, 2020.

1. HD Color Settings - loads then closes

My settings app crashes whenever I open this one specific page, and its really annoying. On the Display page, I then go to the Windows HD Color settings page, it opens for a moment and loads, then closes out about 3 seconds later. I'm unable to change any of the settings on it during this time. The issue arose after I turned "Stream HDR Video" on. My display, I believe, isn't HDR compatible. My laptop is a Lenovo Ideapad 340

:)

Dave1967TG, Mar 29, 2020

2. Pinkish-gray color (apps, websites, etc) in the new version of Windows 10?

Hi,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Personalization.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Colors.
    • In the right pane, select the Accent color and close the Window and check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 29, 2020
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Windows 10 Screen Flashing/inverting colors

Hi,

Since troubleshooting steps were provided, what I can suggest is for you to try to configure the settings on your monitor's color management. Kindly follow the steps provided below:

• Open Color Management by clicking the Start button, and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type color management, and then click Color
      Management
    • Click the Advanced tab, and click Change system defaults.
    • Click the Advanced tab in the Color Management - System Defaults dialog box, and do one of the following:

- To prevent Windows from loading display calibrations, clear the Use Windows display calibration check box.
    • Click Close in the Color Management - System Defaults dialog box.
    • Click Close in the Color Management dialog box.
    You can also refer to this link for screen flickering troubleshooting.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Mar 29, 2020
  4. HD Color Settings - loads then closes

Default Background color on widescreen video playback

Still didn't help. Any more suggestions?

Karlos-kun, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

HD Color Settings - loads then closes

1. HD Color Settings - loads then closes - Similar Threads - Color Settings loads

2. No monitor in dropdowns in Advanced display settings or HD Color settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No monitor in dropdowns in Advanced display settings or HD Color settings: The dropdowns in both Windows HD Color Settings and Advanced Display Settings to select a monitor have no contents, none of my 3 monitors can be selected in either screen...
  3. No monitor in dropdowns in Advanced display settings or HD Color settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No monitor in dropdowns in Advanced display settings or HD Color settings: The dropdowns in both Windows HD Color Settings and Advanced Display Settings to select a monitor have no contents, none of my 3 monitors can be selected in either screen...
  4. No monitor in dropdowns in Advanced display settings or HD Color settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. windows hd color settings

windows hd color settings: I went to the Microsoft store and noticed all the video's where green and purple then i looked on my files and noticed all my pictures and video's where green and purple too also my Netflix my camera and then I went to windows hd color settings and saw everything said no but...
  6. Windows HD color settings HDR issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows HD color settings HDR issue: Hello, I have a problem with the HDR preview video being corrupted, I tried reinstalling the graphics cards but it is still the same, as well as the usual windows repair scans but to no avail, if someone can help me out I would appreciate that a lot, thanks. I'm on windows...
  7. Videos on Chrome and Windows HD color settings messed up.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Videos on Chrome and Windows HD color settings messed up.: [ATTACH] Title. For some reason my video colors are all black and blue. Any other colors, such as in games, are normal. Also videos in Edge are fine for some reason. Any clue what is happening here?...
  8. HD color

HD color: I tried the HD color setting and would like to go back to the regular windows 10 display. How do I turn the HD off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hd-color/9b32c41f-ffea-410b-bfb4-bc1c61a87250
  9. windows HD color settings

windows HD color settings: I was trying to get my screen to look more vibrant like it used to before I had it taken in to have it have a reset done on it as it was running really slow. I went to the Windows HD Color settings and tried to choose display and it is not letting me chose the the computer...
  10. HD color Dual Monitors

HD color Dual Monitors: Since an update about 2 weeks ago, I do not have the option of 1920 X 1080 on my 1st display. There is no color display option. I have a 24inch monitor 1600 X 900 dpi. I purchased the monitors 2 brand new 2 weeks prior to the update and everything worked great. I've tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows seeting hd color always closed