Windows 10: HD failure now no emaill acc

Discus and support HD failure now no emaill acc in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello Not sure which direction is should go in. Should I forget the 30 odd years I have used the email address for and just set up a new account.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Barnaby44, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Barnaby44 Win User

HD failure now no emaill acc

Hello
    Not sure which direction is should go in.
    Should I forget the 30 odd years I have used the email address for and just set up a new account.
    That's not really an option as I have some legal and business emails I would like to retrieve.

On top of that my old email address was an @virgin.net which is still working off my tablet [Galaxy 3] which is showing new arrivals and some limited old stuff but it was threatened in 2015 with being cut off.
    As of this morning I am still getting Virgin emails to my tablet but nothing on my pc.

Can anybody untangle this mess I have got into please.
    This all started when my HD failed which I had a recovery done but now don't have any email account showing on my repaired PC and I'm not sure how I should set that up again.

Thanks

:)

Barnaby44, Apr 2, 2020
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Apr 2, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Cannot Format HD

Need to initialize it as GPT disk type with HD > 2TB:
    From Admin command prompt:
    1. diskpart
    2. list disk =====> Take a note of disk # for the 4TB HD
    3. select disk # ====> From step 2
    4. clean
    5. exit
    Open Disk Management and initialize the disk as GPT, create simple then format.

topgundcp, Apr 2, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

HD failure now no emaill acc [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

1. HD failure now no emaill acc - Similar Threads - failure emaill acc

2. Possible HD failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible HD failure: I installed a new 1 GB SSD in an HP laptop ;ess than three months ago. A couple of times recently Windows 11 has crashed with a BSOD, and when I restarted the laptop would not boot up, giving me a boot device not found error message, and refused to boot. Several attempts...
  3. Possible HD failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Possible HD failure: I installed a new 1 GB SSD in an HP laptop ;ess than three months ago. A couple of times recently Windows 11 has crashed with a BSOD, and when I restarted the laptop would not boot up, giving me a boot device not found error message, and refused to boot. Several attempts...
  4. cant acces this sight right now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant acces this sight right now: This site requires a security code to sign in. When your security info updates on 1/26/2021 you will be able to access this site. You can still access sites such as Outlook and Skype that don't require a security code. On 12/27/2020 you requested that your security info be...
  5. email send failure

email send failure: can only receive emails, failure to send out any with failure window appearing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-send-failure/c0951074-d281-4de2-89a9-85c56e3cfdea
  6. Searching for Win10XPE_1803R_180908_x64.iso (HD failure)

Searching for Win10XPE_1803R_180908_x64.iso (HD failure): Greetings, I'm on a serious HD failure (need to recover some data). Is it possible to provide me a valid link to this famous recover tool? (via PM, perhaps) Thanks in advance. 158190
  7. changing my primary email on microsoft acc

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    changing my primary email on microsoft acc: question 1 Can i change from gmail to yahoo? Question 2 When it says remove similiar accs does that mean delete them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-my-primary-email-on-microsoft-acc/718b7144-7655-4603-9fc5-803061aab979
  8. have icon but will not open for me to acces my emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    have icon but will not open for me to acces my emails: have icon but will not open for me to access emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-icon-but-will-not-open-for-me-to-acces-my/0df246d8-4158-445c-ae22-c125906a0d2b
  9. Intel HD Audio Driver Failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel HD Audio Driver Failure: Hello all, So I ran across an issue that haven't been able to find a fix for. Recently, my mother bought a new laptop (HP Spectre x360 Convertable 13-ae011dx series), this was to replace a slightly older HP Spectre model that she has. To save time, we took the M.2 Drive out...
  10. Failure to receive emails

in Browsers and Email
    Failure to receive emails: Hello, Up until April 4th, the mail system was working fine. We went away for six days and since returning the mail system is failing to download emails for both addresses, Hotmail and BT internet. If I use a search engine such as google I can access my emails, but what is...