Windows 10: HD Movie Maker Pro: Adding Text is a painful process

Discus and support HD Movie Maker Pro: Adding Text is a painful process in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, Can you please advise if I'm doing something wrong. I have a 25min video with multiple images and am adding text captions to most... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Cashers, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Cashers Win User

HD Movie Maker Pro: Adding Text is a painful process

Dear Microsoft,

Can you please advise if I'm doing something wrong. I have a 25min video with multiple images and am adding text captions to most images. I'm able to add and format them without any issues, but the frustration I have is that when I 'ok' my edits it returns to the beginning of movie every single time, meaning I have to use the scroll bar to find the next image. This makes the whole process incredibly slow. Is this a 'feature' or have I missed a fundamental step in my 'training'. Thanks for your help.

David

:)

Cashers, Jun 4, 2020

2. HD movie maker pro

I bought the HD movie maker pro. The video I have completed and save. Where do I go to export my video to my YouTube account.

NeilanJamison, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Windows Movie Maker Pro

Hi

My name is Lester and hopefully, this will help answer your question, are you referring to HD Movie Maker Pro from Windows Store? (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/hd-movie-make...)

If that is the one you purchased, we just need to open Windows Store, and login your Microsoft account you used to purchased then re-download the app.

Let me know how does it goes and we have sets of troubleshooting steps here.

Lester

Independent Advisor

Lester BernardReyes, Jun 4, 2020
  4. HD Movie Maker Pro: Adding Text is a painful process

movie maker 10 Pro - adding text and music?

Hi Bob,

My name is Douglas and I am an Independent Advisor. I would like to help you. Try to:

Step 1. Select the clip you want to add a caption.

Step 2. Click the Home tab and then choose Caption.

Step 3. Windows Movie Maker will insert a text box over the top of the selected clip.

Step 4. Enter the caption text.

Step 5. Choose fonts and styles under the Text Tools Format tab.

Step 6. Apply a text effect to those words.

In addition to caption, you also can add title to the front of the clip you’ve selected, as well as add credits (including Credits, Director, Starring, Location, and Soundtrack) to the end of the sequence.

More information here:

https://www.minitool.com/moviemaker/use-movie-m...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

DouglasMillar69, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

HD Movie Maker Pro: Adding Text is a painful process

1. HD Movie Maker Pro: Adding Text is a painful process - Similar Threads - Movie Maker Pro

2. HD Movie Maker - Pro Question?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HD Movie Maker - Pro Question?: Hello: I have created a slideshow, complete with soundtrack and text, using the HD Move Maker - Pro program. However there is not enough room to insert my text for certain pictures in the left and right black borders located on either side of the photos.Is there any way to...
  3. HD Movie Maker Pro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    HD Movie Maker Pro: This programme could not come up on my screen. So I uninstalled it, hoping to re-install it. Could not find the file anymore. How can I get a replacement without paying again?...
  4. HD Movie Maker Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HD Movie Maker Pro: I bought HD Movie Maker Pro this year April, just received a new pc today. Can I install the program on my new pc without paying for it again? * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  5. HD Movie Maker-PRO

HD Movie Maker-PRO: I have just started using HD Movie Maker-Pro. I need to be able to set the transitions for all slides without having to go to each individual slide. I don't have a button that says "apply to all slides". Can you tell me how to set all transitions at one time?...
  6. HD Movie Maker Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HD Movie Maker Pro: Hi, Ive just purchased Hd Movie Maker Pro. When I started a new project, the screen did not look like the dashboard in the tutorials I had watched. The screen was black with just a time line along the bottom. with 5 icons on the bottom line - add clip, Arrange clips,...
  7. HD movie maker pro

HD movie maker pro: I bought the HD movie maker pro. The video I have completed and save. Where do I go to export my video to my YouTube account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hd-movie-maker-pro/f1f1cd83-2702-44b1-8fa0-78f8e2503164
  8. HD Movie Maker Pro

HD Movie Maker Pro: I have been unable to get the software to work on my computer. Since there was no way for me to tell if it would work or not without trying it first, I want a refund. The developer has essentially ghosted me with any support questions. This is terrible and you really...
  9. movie maker 10 Pro - adding text and music?

movie maker 10 Pro - adding text and music?: I have Movie Maker 10 Pro which I purchased from the Microsoft online store. I can't figure out how to add a title page, caption on a specific slide, credits, or music files to the movie. Please help....
  10. HD Movie Maker Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HD Movie Maker Pro: Ripped off ....... it said adds stabilize NO such option ............................. paid and got tricked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hd-movie-maker-pro/a7301cd9-32c1-41a9-b8b1-3b4bf3903eec