Windows 10: HD Movie Maker Pro

Discus and support HD Movie Maker Pro in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have been unable to get the software to work on my computer. Since there was no way for me to tell if it would work or not without trying it first,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Media MogulSteve, Aug 13, 2019.

1. HD Movie Maker Pro

I have been unable to get the software to work on my computer. Since there was no way for me to tell if it would work or not without trying it first, I want a refund. The developer has essentially ghosted me with any support questions. This is terrible and you really should consider removing the developer from your store.

Let me know how to get my money back NOW. This is complete ****.

:)

Media MogulSteve, Aug 13, 2019

2. Can I save a movie to a DVD using movie maker HD Pro?

Can I save a movie to a DVD using movie maker HD Pro?

LoriWilson1, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Jane Lla Win User
    windows movie maker HD

Hi Cherdee13,

Some factors could actually affect and cause this issue: like duration of the music or song, the number of clips or pictures attached, and lastly, you'd also need to consider the effects, transitions, and duration of each picture file when played.

Although this application is not developed by Microsoft, I've looked in Windows Store for the application you're using, and the closest app that I've found is the
    HD Movie Maker - Pro which was published by V3TApps.

It would be best to contact the developers of the application. I've attached their support sites if you require further assistance:

HD Movie Maker - PRO website

L: HD Movie Maker - PRO support

I hope this somehow helped you with your concern.

All the best!

Jane Lla, Aug 13, 2019
  4. AndreePin Win User

HD Movie Maker Pro

Windows Movie Maker

Hi,

To get a better grasp of your Windows Movie Maker's issue, kindly provide the following:

• The version of your Windows Movie Maker.
    • Troubleshooting steps already provided.
    In the meantime, if you have purchased or downloaded the said app from our Windows Store, I suggest that you try and run our troubleshooter by clicking this
    link.

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

HD Movie Maker Pro

1. HD Movie Maker Pro - Similar Threads - Movie Maker Pro

2. HD Movie Maker - Pro Question?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    HD Movie Maker - Pro Question?: Hello: I have created a slideshow, complete with soundtrack and text, using the HD Move Maker - Pro program. However there is not enough room to insert my text for certain pictures in the left and right black borders located on either side of the photos.Is there any way to...
  3. HD Movie Maker - Pro Question?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HD Movie Maker - Pro Question?: Hello: I have created a slideshow, complete with soundtrack and text, using the HD Move Maker - Pro program. However there is not enough room to insert my text for certain pictures in the left and right black borders located on either side of the photos.Is there any way to...
  4. HD Movie Maker - Pro Question?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HD Movie Maker Pro

HD Movie Maker Pro: This programme could not come up on my screen. So I uninstalled it, hoping to re-install it. Could not find the file anymore. How can I get a replacement without paying again?...
  6. HD Movie Maker Pro

HD Movie Maker Pro: I bought HD Movie Maker Pro this year April, just received a new pc today. Can I install the program on my new pc without paying for it again? * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  7. HD Movie Maker-PRO

HD Movie Maker-PRO: I have just started using HD Movie Maker-Pro. I need to be able to set the transitions for all slides without having to go to each individual slide. I don't have a button that says "apply to all slides". Can you tell me how to set all transitions at one time?...
  8. HD Movie Maker Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HD Movie Maker Pro: Hi, Ive just purchased Hd Movie Maker Pro. When I started a new project, the screen did not look like the dashboard in the tutorials I had watched. The screen was black with just a time line along the bottom. with 5 icons on the bottom line - add clip, Arrange clips,...
  9. HD movie maker pro

HD movie maker pro: I bought the HD movie maker pro. The video I have completed and save. Where do I go to export my video to my YouTube account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hd-movie-maker-pro/f1f1cd83-2702-44b1-8fa0-78f8e2503164
  10. HD Movie Maker Pro

HD Movie Maker Pro: Ripped off ....... it said adds stabilize NO such option ............................. paid and got tricked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hd-movie-maker-pro/a7301cd9-32c1-41a9-b8b1-3b4bf3903eec

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is hd movie maker pro audio error

2. windows hd movie maker pro

3. HOW DO I INSERT TEXT ON MICROSOFT HD MOVIE MAKER PRO

4. hd movie maker pro,
  5. encoding for hd movie maker,
  6. why is sound bad in HD movie maker pro,
  7. hd movie maker - pro difficulties in encoding,
  8. hd movie maker-pro new youtube