Windows 10: HD resolutions

Discus and support HD resolutions in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I was wondering, my laptop has a max resolution of 1366x768. is this HD? 720p or 1080p? Cheers Mates, Tyler T. EDIT: spelling errors... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tyler Tomko, Apr 24, 2019.

1. HD resolutions

Hello,

I was wondering, my laptop has a max resolution of 1366x768. is this HD? 720p or 1080p?

Cheers Mates,

Tyler T.

EDIT: spelling errors

:)

Tyler Tomko, Apr 24, 2019
  2. Jomel Ber Win User

Increasing mirrored screen resolution

Hi Sam,

To further assist you, we would like to know what is the make and model of your HD TV? We also suggest that you check if there's an option to change the resolution through your TV.

You can also follow these steps on how to adjust screen resolution through Control Panel:

• Open Control Panel, under Appearance and Personalization, click
      Adjust screen resolution.
    • Click the name of your HD TV, then click the drop down for Resolution.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Apr 24, 2019
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    TV resolution problem

Hi,

1920x1080 is the standard resolution for TV's in full HD.

For us to better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Have you tried changing the resolution of the monitor through Intel HD Graphics Control Panel?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, go to Intel HD Graphics Control Panel and try changing the resolution to get the best picture and size of the video displayed on your monitor.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Apr 24, 2019
  4. HD resolutions

Resolution?

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to change the screen resolution in Windows 10. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• What are the options you are getting?
    • How exactly are you trying to change the screen resolution?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to change the screen resolution.

• Right click on desktop.
    • Select Display settings.
    • Click on Advance display settings.
    • Under resolution drop down, you can select the option 1600x900.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

HD resolutions

1. HD resolutions - Similar Threads - resolutions

2. How can I fix a big screen resolution problem??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix a big screen resolution problem??: I suddenly changed the settings of display resolution and it's showing too big a screen .. and now I can't fix this ...how can I fix this ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-a-big-screen-resolution-problem/b7f6a29d-57f5-4d19-bf0c-8bc5ff4ca49c
  3. How can I fix a big screen resolution problem??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix a big screen resolution problem??: I suddenly changed the settings of display resolution and it's showing too big a screen .. and now I can't fix this ...how can I fix this ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-a-big-screen-resolution-problem/b7f6a29d-57f5-4d19-bf0c-8bc5ff4ca49c
  4. Graphics and resolution glitch after Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics and resolution glitch after Windows 11 update: Shortly after updating, I noticed a problem with my pc. I was downloading a game while watching YouTube and the YouTube video quality was really bad, which I assumed was just an issue with the internet since I was downloading something. Except the internet browser was not the...
  5. Graphics and resolution glitch after Windows 11 update

Graphics and resolution glitch after Windows 11 update: Shortly after updating, I noticed a problem with my pc. I was downloading a game while watching YouTube and the YouTube video quality was really bad, which I assumed was just an issue with the internet since I was downloading something. Except the internet browser was not the...
  6. default resolution of 3840x2400 disappeared after watching monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    default resolution of 3840x2400 disappeared after watching monitor: I have lenovo thinkpad p16 gen 2 with 3840x2400 default resolution . The laptop worked fine until I plugged into a ULTRAWIDE monitor which required a change in resolution to 5120x2160 Once I went back to using laptop screen the choice of 3840x2400 no longer appears .This is...
  7. default resolution of 3840x2400 disappeared after watching monitor

default resolution of 3840x2400 disappeared after watching monitor: I have lenovo thinkpad p16 gen 2 with 3840x2400 default resolution . The laptop worked fine until I plugged into a ULTRAWIDE monitor which required a change in resolution to 5120x2160 Once I went back to using laptop screen the choice of 3840x2400 no longer appears .This is...
  8. Monitors are both stuck on duplicate and low resolution. How do I fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitors are both stuck on duplicate and low resolution. How do I fix?: I have two monitors setup individually with their own windows. After using my computer for a while tabs began flashing open and closed, computer began going a little slow, screens went black, then turned back on to all my tabs being frozen or closed with an empty error tab....
  9. Monitors are both stuck on duplicate and low resolution. How do I fix?

Monitors are both stuck on duplicate and low resolution. How do I fix?: I have two monitors setup individually with their own windows. After using my computer for a while tabs began flashing open and closed, computer began going a little slow, screens went black, then turned back on to all my tabs being frozen or closed with an empty error tab....
  10. Monitors are both stuck on duplicate and low resolution. How do I fix?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging

Users found this page by searching for:

1. resolutions hd