Windows 10: HD3000+ATI 6490M black screen during startup

Discus and support HD3000+ATI 6490M black screen during startup in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; The boot sequence takes too long (black screen during startup for almost 1 min). It seems there is an issue with the switching between these two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by amimandami, Aug 2, 2016.

1. HD3000+ATI 6490M black screen during startup

The boot sequence takes too long (black screen during startup for almost 1 min). It seems there is an issue with the switching between these two boards.
    Is there any way to keep a low power consumption, keeping the option to use both cards and remove the long black screen ?

:)

amimandami, Aug 2, 2016

2. Problem with resolution after Fall Creators Update

Unfortunately both options did not change things. I am with an integrated ATI HD3000.

Kiril Stefanoff, Aug 2, 2016
  3. Windows 10 black screen of death with no cursor on to the Screen

I have a similar problem on a Dell N5110 laptop. I get the startup logo screen and then the screen goes black. However, If I plug in an HDMI cable and then plug that into my TV, it works fine on the tv only. I have rolled back the Video driver, an Intel
    HD3000, but that does not work and I am having the same problem.

Help.

ScottEmslie, Aug 2, 2016
Thema:

HD3000+ATI 6490M black screen during startup

1. HD3000+ATI 6490M black screen during startup - Similar Threads - HD3000+ATI 6490M black

2. Windows 11 stuck in black screen during startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 stuck in black screen during startup: Hello All the expart , i hope i ll get the proper solution here kindly someone help me out . My problem is : 15 days back i have purchased a new desktop and its home assembled from the shop they have installled windows 11 . Since i bring that setup in my home that computer...
  3. Windows 11 stuck in black screen during startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 stuck in black screen during startup: Hello All the expart , i hope i ll get the proper solution here kindly someone help me out . My problem is : 15 days back i have purchased a new desktop and its home assembled from the shop they have installled windows 11 . Since i bring that setup in my home that computer...
  4. Black screen on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen on startup: Whenever I login to my pc, things like discord and steam run on start, and then after about 30 seconds, the screen goes black, and the only way I can get it back to normal is by using the record video shortcut with the Radeon program that came with my GPU submitted by...
  5. Black screen on startup.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen on startup.: This isn't a major problem, but a minor nuisance. When I restart my laptop not including fast startups or waking from sleep mode there's a black screen that appears after the Windows logo. The only way to bypass it is by closing and reopening my laptop. I think on the black...
  6. Infinite Black Screen during Startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Infinite Black Screen during Startup: Hi, I have a custom built computer than i installed myself, the motherboard is a Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H. Upon starting up I can press the following buttons: Del: BIOS startup/Q-Flash F9: System Information F12: Boot Menu End: Q-Flash Yesterday i moved my computer...
  7. Black Screen On Startup

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Black Screen On Startup: When I turn on the computer it opens the forst boot-up screen/splash screen but then goes black. I can't see nor access anything. I've tried system restores and resets but still black....
  8. Black screen on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen on startup: Idk how this happened, but my pc is fucked. Updated it last night. After the update, I didn't bother using it cuz I wanted to sleep. I used the 'update and shutdown' button from start. Then, this morning, my pc decided to remove the update and then after that I tried using...
  9. Windows 10 black screen during startup, not the typical problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 black screen during startup, not the typical problem: Hello everyone, I am new to this website. It has been a couple months ever since I downloaded Windows 10, so it is not the typical problem people get during installation. About a week ago, there was a new security update from windows, so I updated my computer. I left that on...
  10. black screen on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    black screen on startup: hi, i have acer aspire 5740 laplop, core i3, . A problem occured extending c windows drive as described below. it have 3 local drives c - 20gb boot primary drive d- 90 gb system , primary drive e - 50 gb logical some unallocated space, i was extending c ,by...