Windows 10: HD560s detected as speakers, windows 11.

Discus and support HD560s detected as speakers, windows 11. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have the realtek audio driver or whatever, asus b550-f and windows 11, my hd560s are plugged in via 3.5mm on the mobo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SpenzoTM, Feb 4, 2023.

1. SpenzoTM Win User

HD560s detected as speakers, windows 11.

I have the realtek audio driver or whatever, asus b550-f and windows 11, my hd560s are plugged in via 3.5mm on the mobo

:)

SpenzoTM, Feb 4, 2023
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

No Speakers or Headphones detected

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a corrupted Audio driver or defective audio port.

To better understand this concern please answer the following questions:

• Are you still able to play music using a built-in speakers?
    • Have you tried using other headphones or external speakers?

We also suggest that you run audio troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Type "troubleshooting" on the search box.
    • Select Troubleshooting on the result.
    • Click View all.
    • Choose Playing Audio then follow the instructions.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to post back.

Ryan Fra, Feb 4, 2023
  3. N0iko Win User
    Windows 11 not detecting built-in speakers in Acer/Predator Laptop

Hi guys, I recently installed Windows 11 on my Predator (Acer) Laptop, and I have one problem. The built-in speakers don't show up on the sound output list. On Windows 10 I had no issues with those speakers but now on Windows 11, I don't see the built-in speakers. If someone has/had this problem please let me know how do you fix it without going back to Windows 10.

N0iko, Feb 4, 2023
  4. HD560s detected as speakers, windows 11.

headset and speaker detected as headphones in windows 11

my laptop is detecting speakers and headset as headphones , is there a way to change this , also there was a auto pop up box wen i used to connect audio devices so i could chose which audio device it was , in windows 11 its not asking ?

jamesvarughese, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

HD560s detected as speakers, windows 11.

1. HD560s detected as speakers, windows 11. - Similar Threads - HD560s detected speakers

2. HD560s detected as speakers, windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HD560s detected as speakers, windows 11.: I have the realtek audio driver or whatever, asus b550-f and windows 11, my hd560s are plugged in via 3.5mm on the mobo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hd560s-detected-as-speakers-windows-11/610f3713-eb26-4f49-9c87-62f0b3a93708
  3. Windows 11 Wired Speakers Detected as Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Wired Speakers Detected as Headphones: I am using a framework laptop which only has 1 audio jack. I recently got speakers to use for it they have left and right speakers as well as a subwoofer. I want to use some of the speaker enhancements for them but these are unavailable to me because windows is recognizing...
  4. Windows 11 Wired Speakers Detected as Headphones

Windows 11 Wired Speakers Detected as Headphones: I am using a framework laptop which only has 1 audio jack. I recently got speakers to use for it they have left and right speakers as well as a subwoofer. I want to use some of the speaker enhancements for them but these are unavailable to me because windows is recognizing...
  5. headset and speaker detected as headphones in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headset and speaker detected as headphones in windows 11: my laptop is detecting speakers and headset as headphones , is there a way to change this , also there was a auto pop up box wen i used to connect audio devices so i could chose which audio device it was , in windows 11 its not asking ?...
  6. headset and speaker detected as headphones in windows 11

headset and speaker detected as headphones in windows 11: my laptop is detecting speakers and headset as headphones , is there a way to change this , also there was a auto pop up box wen i used to connect audio devices so i could chose which audio device it was , in windows 11 its not asking ?...
  7. Windows 11 not detecting internal speakers in Asus laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not detecting internal speakers in Asus laptop: I have an Asus Zenbook Pro Duo with internal Realtek speakers. When I upgrade to Windows 11 it will not detect my speakers at all. I have done Troubleshoot which tells me my device is unplugged, which is not the case because they work fine in 10. I have updated the drivers to...
  8. Windows 11 not detecting internal speakers in Asus laptop

Windows 11 not detecting internal speakers in Asus laptop: I have an Asus Zenbook Pro Duo with internal Realtek speakers. When I upgrade to Windows 11 it will not detect my speakers at all. I have done Troubleshoot which tells me my device is unplugged, which is not the case because they work fine in 10. I have updated the drivers to...
  9. Speakers not detected

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Speakers not detected: Just updated Windows 10 and again it makes my laptop not detect its internal speakers. This happened after the last update and reinstalling audio and sound drivers worked, but not this time. Laptop is not even detecting its own internal speakers as an option....
  10. Speakers not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speakers not detected: My speakers,in the morning was fine,but now it's gone!It started with the Settings app not opening the sound panel,then the speaker name not appearing in the taskbar volume switch,and now it thinks there is no speaker!The speaker is named High Definition Audio Device and is a...