Windows 10: HDCP Compliance Fail on First Boot

Discus and support HDCP Compliance Fail on First Boot in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Everytime I boot up my computer in the morning, Nvidia reports that my monitor is not HDCP compliant. The only reason why I need it is to watch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Danvideotech2385, Apr 11, 2021.

1. HDCP Compliance Fail on First Boot

Everytime I boot up my computer in the morning, Nvidia reports that my monitor is not HDCP compliant. The only reason why I need it is to watch Blu-rays, and my CyberLink PowerDVD 20 software will report that my computer isn't compliant, and therefore won't load the Blu-ray.
    If I reboot, HDCP will pass no problem. That first boot is always the issue though. I don't know if this is specifically a Windows thing, or it has something to do with the age of my GPU, which is a GTX 1060 6GB. I should also mention that my monitor is the HP 2509m, and I always keep my Nvidia driver up to date.
    If anybody has any thoughts, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

submitted by /u/Danvideotech2385
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Danvideotech2385, Apr 11, 2021
  2. Ar3s Win User

HD 5870 Bios flash failed

mp3 player is in FAT / FAT32 format ?

Set Boot up first to the drive with hiren bootcd 10.4
    Done...

the options will pop out after loading the disc choose

boot cd

then the list (step by step)

Next...
    Dos....
    USB Drivers....
    Load USB Drivers with no386.....

Ask you load cd drivers. NO
    Ask you load SCSI drivers. NO
    Ask you anything NO.
    USB driver list comes out. 8 Don't choose anything else.

type
    C:\ (that should be your mp3 player if you did it right)

atiflash -i
    to list the adapters

atiflash -p -f 0 ???.bin

done.........

3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Apr 11, 2021
  4. btarunr Win User

HDCP Compliance Fail on First Boot

Logitech Granted Nasdaq Extension for Compliance with Listing Rule

Logitech International (SIX: LOGN) (Nasdaq: LOGI) today announced two procedural steps related to the delay in filing its FY 2014 10-K and Q1 FY 2015 10-Q with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). First, the Company has been granted an exception by Nasdaq, extending the deadline to October 15, 2015 for complying with Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) by filing its 10-K and 10-Q. The exception was granted by Nasdaq based on a compliance plan submitted by Logitech in response to a previously announced Nasdaq request.

Second, as expected, Nasdaq issued a non-compliance notice regarding Logitech's delay in filing its 10-Q for the first quarter of FY 2015. The Q1 filing cannot be completed until the 10-K is filed. This notice also relates to Listing Rule 5250(c)(1), which requires the timely filing of these reports with the SEC. Nasdaq also requested an update to Logitech's original compliance plan.

The Nasdaq notices have no immediate effect on the listing or trading of Logitech's common stock on the Nasdaq Global Select Market. Logitech is working to complete and file both the 10-K and the 10-Q as soon as possible prior to the Nasdaq deadline of October 15, 2014, following the completion of an investigation of certain accounting matters related the Company's previously issued financial statements and additional work necessary to file the 10-K and the 10-Q.

btarunr, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

HDCP Compliance Fail on First Boot

1. HDCP Compliance Fail on First Boot - Similar Threads - HDCP Compliance Fail

2. How to resolve the HDCP issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve the HDCP issue?: I installed the Connect app on my PC but whenever I try connecting to connect to my phone it says my output device should be have HDCP but my computer has Miracast with HDCP....how should I resolve the issue?...
  3. How to resolve the HDCP issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to resolve the HDCP issue?: I installed the Connect app on my PC but whenever I try connecting to connect to my phone it says my output device should be have HDCP but my computer has Miracast with HDCP....how should I resolve the issue?...
  4. Intune Compliance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intune Compliance: Hello!Is Windows 11 Home Single Language OS, Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621 is compatible for installing Intune?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intune-compliance/d189ed8e-0c02-43b7-ab4d-d5b0055e98b9
  5. HDCP Miracast issues.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDCP Miracast issues.: I took my laptop's Intel M.2 Wifi/bluetooth Model: 8265NGW adapter out which does support Miracast. I put it into my desktop, but Miracast won't work. I should be able to cast to my SmartTV. I was able to cast from my laptop to my SmartTV before removing the adapter.From my...
  6. DirectX 12 Miracast available, no HDCP...how do I get HDCP?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX 12 Miracast available, no HDCP...how do I get HDCP?: My hardware is HDCP enabled and shows HDCP enabled on my 2 monitors. I have no issues playing HD videos on my machine/monitors. I want to Miracast to my new TV but it won't accept the connection. I can cast to it with Chrome and my media player and I can access/play videos...
  7. Failing to boot first time

in Windows 10 Support
    Failing to boot first time: My Mum's sent me a video of her Windows 10 PC booting and what appears to happen is the first time it loads the blue recovery screen which says "It looks like Windows didn't load correctly" and then she clicks on the left button and it boots fine or sometimes after she types...
  8. Win 10 fails at first boot always.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 fails at first boot always.: I have three PC's that can not load win 10, it fails at the first boot phase. There is nothing attached to these units and I need the programs to be brought along. No special programs but all were bought and I don't want to do that again. Failure is 30017 first phase, hmmmm....
  9. PC Fails to boot every first time boot of day, several times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Fails to boot every first time boot of day, several times: Every day when I turn my PC on to use it for the day, it will get to the screen telling me how to get into the bios, the windows 10 loading icon appears, freezes, then the PC restarts into automatic repair and tells me it couldn't solve the problem. After a while of turning...
  10. First boot fails to boot up

in Windows 10 Support
    First boot fails to boot up: I had this issue since day one. I figure I am in the right place and ask for the right answers. Pretty much every first boot after it being powered off for a while, it stays stuck on the splash screen. I would force a power off and restart it and it goes through with no...