Windows 10: HDD breacks down

Discus and support HDD breacks down in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, We are planning to install Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2016 on some old lap top. I would love to inform, what happened if hard disk breaks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Lazar Ćiraković, Mar 25, 2019.

1. HDD breacks down

Hi,

We are planning to install Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2016 on some old lap top.

I would love to inform, what happened if hard disk breaks down, and we have to change?

Or if the motherboard breaks down, and we have to change?

Do we have to buy again new Windows and Office, or we can use the licence we already have?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards

Lazar Cirakovic

:)

Lazar Ćiraković, Mar 25, 2019
  2. Kem Mon Win User

unlock hdd

Hi Johan,

It is possible that your
    HDD was unreadable
    causing the error message to appear. We recommend that you perform these troubleshooting steps and check if there are any changes:

• Shutdown
      your
      PC.

• Unhooked
      the
      HDD
      and
      turn on
      your
      PC.

• Reconnect
      your
      HDD
      and
      restart
      your
      PC.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    laptop/computer's manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Mar 25, 2019
  3. Johankaan Win User
    unlock hdd

Johankaan, Mar 25, 2019
  4. HDD breacks down

HDD Corrupt ?

Hi,

There are many possible reasons this issue is happening. We'd like to ask few questions below:

• What is the brand name of you Hard Disk Drive?
    • How old is the HDD?
    Since you already tried multiple troubleshooting steps, we suggest visiting the manufacturer's website. Find and download a hard drive diagnostic software to help resolve the issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Martin Bar, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

HDD breacks down

1. HDD breacks down - Similar Threads - HDD breacks down

2. Connected HDD Slowing down System ...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected HDD Slowing down System ...: I have 2 M2 SSD s one with the Windows 11 the other one is for games. I have 2 external HDDs for more games and stuff, when i connect them there are times the OS goes very laggy FPS drops in games and in the system ... The same issue i had on Windows 10 too.If i disconnect...
  3. Connected HDD Slowing down System ...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connected HDD Slowing down System ...: I have 2 M2 SSD s one with the Windows 11 the other one is for games. I have 2 external HDDs for more games and stuff, when i connect them there are times the OS goes very laggy FPS drops in games and in the system ... The same issue i had on Windows 10 too.If i disconnect...
  4. HDD shutting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDD shutting down: For some weeks now, my desktop computer running on Windows 10 loaded on SATA 1 disk with a second SSD disk for programs, has had the following problem: When it has been idle for about 30 minutes the computer screen goes black and then it tries to restart. the bios starts but...
  5. HDD shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HDD shutting down: For some weeks now, my desktop computer running on Windows 10 loaded on SATA 1 disk with a second SSD disk for programs, has had the following problem: When it has been idle for about 30 minutes the computer screen goes black and then it tries to restart. the bios starts but...
  6. HDD shutting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. HDD gradually slowing down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDD gradually slowing down: I'm facing issues with new hard drive yet it's transfer and download speed is diminished quickly regardless of whatever framework equivalent any longer. Seagate backup HDD 2TB....
  8. Why is my HDD slowing down my PC?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why is my HDD slowing down my PC?: OK, so I've got a Toshiba 1TB HDD, but my old HDD (WD Caviar Blue 250GB SATAIII) slows down my pc everytime I plug it in. I plug in the SATA, the SATA Power, but when I try to open it anywhere, Windows Explorer crashes, Diskpart is not listing the disks, and Windows...
  9. internal HDD not shuthing down while idle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    internal HDD not shuthing down while idle: Hello all and thanks in advance. Recently I noticed my pc was making strange resonating noises and I found it was from my two hard drive running at the same time. To solve this I check the power option to turn disks off while on idle but it won't seem to work. After...
  10. Storage HDD slows PC down substantially

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Storage HDD slows PC down substantially: I'm running Windows 10 Pro from SSD and before I installed my storage drive (drive H) it would boot up in less than 15 seconds. With my 2TB Seagate drive installed, it has taken as long as 45 minutes to boot! Every time I start the PC, it says scanning and repairing Drive H....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft criminal behaviour windows 10 to sell hardware slowing down older hardware